Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2013, 11:27 AM

The night after a TV evening (pt 1)

Somewhat to my surprise we all had breakfast together and Mary told me she was due to go out at 9.30 to go swimming, being collected by her friend’s parents. Would John be going out I wondered. As we were finishing breakfast the phone rang and it was their parents. John spoke and then passed the phone to me.

“Hi, have you all been getting on all right?” asked their father. Without waiting for my reply:

“Our friends, where we’re staying, have asked us to stay another night but before saying anything I must ask you if you’re willing to spend another night at our house just overseeing Mary. I imagine John will be wanting to go out with his girlfriend. What do you think?”

“Well, I guess that will be fine as I had nothing particular planned for the evening. Yes, I’ll do it, and I’ll see you tomorrow when you get back.”

John smiled at me and Mary said that it would be great if I stayed over. While Mary went upstairs to get her things John said to me:
“I’m not going to go out with my girlfriend tonight, I’ll see her today. I want to be here with you tonight, more movie watching perhaps!” He grinned.

“Fine, OK. I’ll be out for a bit as I have some shopping to do so you just need to fix with Mary over timings I guess, so you’ll be here in case I’m not back. I’ll be looking forward to seeing y’all later. Should be an interesting night.” I smiled sweetly at John.

I wanted a pair of high heeled shoes, a top and a skirt, decent underwear as I had not brought much with me, and John, I had gathered, needed some education so this was influencing my ideas on what to buy.

The day passed; I found something to suit my needs, John saw his girl, Mary did her swimming and after we had eaten in the evening and following a movie Mary went off to bed leaving just John and me for the evening’s entertainment.

“Hey John, why don’t we have a glass of wine and you could put on some good music.”

“Yeah, good idea, I’ll get it”.

When he had come back with the wine I remarked: “So you saw your girlfriend today?”

”Yes, I saw her this afternoon. She said she was disappointed about not getting round here last night.”

“You didn’t want to go out with her tonight?” I asked archly.

“Eh, well, not with what you seemed to be offering at the end of last evening.”

“OK, I guess I should be flattered! But she’s a nice girl, no doubt? How long have you been going out together?”

“Jane’s pretty nice. We haven’t been going out for too long especially as term time gets in the way and then I’m not here. But we write to each other during the term; emails, an occasional letter.”

While this conversation is going on I am sitting in an easy chair opposite John who is on the couch. I can see he is having a good look at me, especially at my legs as I am wearing the short skirt I bought earlier in the day, together with a white top, close fitting thus showing my curves to good effect, a pair of medium heeled shoes - and whatever I had on underneath!

I move across to the couch bringing my wine. “Speaking of Jane, she doesn’t know I’m here?”

“No, I didn’t tell her.”

“OK, let me ask this: have you made love to her?”

He looked slightly embarrassed so I said: “It’s nothing to be ashamed of if you haven’t. The moment may never have been right, for either one of you. Perhaps you haven’t done it before and nor has she so you both feel a little awkward, no matter. I guess you haven’t: am I right?” He nodded.

“And you haven’t had sex with any girl?” He nodded again. “Have you seen a girl naked at all?”

He sighed, “No I haven’t. I suppose I’m far behind many of my age.”

“It doesn’t matter in the least. And anyway, that’s about to change.” I smiled encouragingly at him, leaned over, pulled him towards me and kissed him, put my hand behind his neck, the other on his chest, and he responded willingly! His hands started to roam but I withdrew.

“That was nice, John. You kiss well and I like you. Mmm, now tell me as you haven’t made love with your girls you must have to relieve yourself on your own. Presumably you do that in school too?”

“Yes, often. It would be much better if there were somebody to do it for me.”

“Yup, OK, you do it often. I’m interested. Can you show me what you do?”
I leaned forward and started to undo his belt and the top of his trousers below which I could see a swelling. He took over, opened his trousers and I said: “Take them off, take everything off. I want to see your handsome body.” He needed no second bidding! It all came off very quickly!

Reseated, John was now stark naked. “Right, go on, show me what you do.”
He put his hand around the middle of his shaft, moved it up and down 3 or 4 times.

“Stop. Here let me try. Tell me if this is right.”

I grasped the shaft at what I thought would be a good place and moved my hand up and down, enjoying the feel of its hardness and flexibility. John adjusted my hand slightly so it was right in the middle. I stopped.

“Yes, that’s nice, go on.”

“No! That’s for later. Is that all you do? No variations?” I asked.

“No, I guess not. But it seems to do the trick!”

“So what I did to you last night was quite new to you?”

“Yes it was, and it was good. I’ll be trying that later. Now, here, let me ask you something. Why weren’t you wearing any panties last night?”

“Ah, well, it’s something I do from time to time. I was relaxed, in loose fitting sweatpants and it was comfortable. Same as with the bra. But tonight, you tell me if I’m wearing panties.”

“Hmm, well, I can see you’re wearing a bra under that tight top, but panties, to be honest I don’t know. I haven’t been able to see.”

“OK, I’ll keep that a secret then for the moment!”

“Do you often not wear panties?” John insisted.

“Oh, sometimes I leave them off. Hot summer days when I’m in shorts. I like the feel of the air, makes me feel a bit dare-devil, I suppose.”

“Do you ever, well, arrange yourself so people, men, can see you’re not wearing any? When you’re in a skirt for instance.”

“No, not usually, but there have been one or two exceptions. At a BBQ once I remember, last summer, I sat so a particular man I rather fancied could see up my skirt.”

I kept my legs crossed, leaned over to John for another of those delicious kisses, ran my fingers and nails down his naked torso, across his stomach, up to his nipples to which I gave some attention, dropped my head to his neck and nibbled in somewhere under his chin. His hands roamed over my back, moved to the front to feel my breasts which he cupped and squeezed and which gave me very pleasurable sensations. I could feel his middle pushing against me.

I eased away and said, “Making love to a woman is an art form, and can take time, even should take time especially as women generally require time to get really warmed up. I like to take time! That said, sometimes you’re both so sexed up that you just fall on each other like animals and make love really passionately and violently. So, to move on a bit you can start the art form and get me aroused!” I already was very aroused but I did not need to tell John that at the moment!

He moved in for some kissing, slipped his hands under my top, ran them up my front and caressed my breasts, then moved to take the top off, gazed at my chest, felt it again, almost wondrously I thought.

“Here kiss me and undo my bra at the same time. You must become an expert at this manoeuvre!”

The deep kiss was fine and enjoyable - but he became distracted with the latchwork behind my back! Eventually, my very nice new, cream silky bra came off and he tossed it aside. He looked at my boobs, he ran his fingers over them, stroking them, kneeding them, squeezing, pulling on the nipples, then he lowered his head towards my right tit and began to suck it, quite hard. He nibbled. I was loving it. I caressed the back of his neck, let out a low moan:

“That’s good, John, very good. Do the other one. Make my tits hard, stand up!”

After doing that for a while he pushed me backwards and his mouth trailed down my stomach towards the top of my skirt, his hand reached under it to my thigh but could make little progress because I still had my legs crossed.

“Just a few moments, John. I need some more wine and I’ll take off this skirt.”

I had a good swig because I was hot with this attention I was getting!
I stood up, backed off from John, faced him, cupped my breasts so he could enjoy them being uplifted, started to unzip the skirt.

“Now you’re going to find out if I ‘ve got any panties on. Any idea yet?” I asked as the skirt began to be lowered.

“No, I still don’t know. You’ve kept your legs crossed too much!” he laughed.

I slowly pushed down the skirt, waggling my hips a little. I let it fall to the floor and stepped out, flicked it away with a heeled shoe. I turned round, my back to John.

“You’ve never seen a naked woman you said?”

“Er, no, that’s right.”

“OK, well watch!”