Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2016, 02:52 PM

Jon and Nicole, An Unexpectant visitor

It has been a year since Jon and Nicole got married, their cafe Jon and Nicole's is doing a booming business. so much business that they are having to put chair and tables outside to accomadate overflow customers. Then one afternoon a young woman about Nicole's age comes into cafe and looks around like she is searching for something or someone and then she sees Nicole and SHRIEKS as she says NICOLE!!!! Nicole was stunned to see her after she was trying straighten herself after walking out of Jon's office he had just finished eating her pussy. Then Nicole after recognizing Karon Rhitt says In an excited voice KARON RHITT!!!!!YOU CRAZY BITCH!!! then those two exchanges hugs and kisses on eachothers cheeks. Then Jon walks out sees Karon Rhitt and Karon says JJOOONN!!!! and give him a tight hug kind of rubbing her breast against his chest which took him by surprise and a look from Nicole thinking to herself still the same ole slut. And then Nicole offers drink and lunch to Karon Rhitt which she gladly acceppts and meets the people who help Jon and Nicole. So Karon Rhitt what brings you to Grenada? Karon says well I met these people that knew you Uncle Jon. Ah Karon youy can call me Jon now she sorry Jon, so who were these people? Karon? She said Randy and just then Jon says Gwen slater. Yeah those two, Nicole says Karon how did you come in contact with those two, Jon and Nicole know the answer but want to hear it from Karon Rhitt. Well the club I work at, Nicole Interject you mean TITTY CLUB, Karon says yeah. Well I met Randy and Gwen their and theyb were a fun loving couple I mean they showered me with twenties for each table dance for him or her and then one night after they Invited me to their home which was not far from the club that is when I found out thyat they were swingers and Gwen asked me If I wanted to fuck her Randy and being that I was buzzing from all the drinking I said yeah and we all three fucked our brains that night. But after fucking those two he was passed out and she was still awake and she that they were In Grenada Six months ago and she was showing me pictures and then Ipictures of your cafe and pictures of you two arm in arm with eachother. I was shocked then I said I went to school with Nicole and she was living with you and your aunt and Jon's wife. But Gwen said they saw you guys and talked for awhile and went back to there resort. Jon said I see,Nicole says well glad you are here, do you like your meal, Karon Rhitt says yeah this great, no kidding.
Well they ask Karon Rhitt If she wants to come home with them so that they could her thier mansion Karon says hell yeah I have to see this place. Then Nicole takes Jon aside and asked him what are we going to do with her at the house, Jon says hey we will not break our routine for her and Karon has always been a very sexually charged person so she can either leave, watch or participate. Nicole smiles back at Jon and says oh she fucking participate because she has always wanted to fuck you just like my other two friends Tit Monster and Lyrica. Might take some pushing on my part. Jon smiles and says she wanted me??? Nicole shakes head yes. Jon, Nicole and Karon Rhitt get Into Jon's Land Rover and head over to the Jon and Nicole's mansion and he is driving Nicole and Karon are talking and catching up on the latest gossip.Then Karon Rhitt asked Karen is doing and Nicole well mama is on another Island in a rehab hospital and making good progress on her Issues being the biggest one was dealing with the kidnapping then the fact Jon and I are always fucking and the factthat she dealing with our marriage. Thinking two more months she could be out. Karon says ok, then they pull up Into the driveway of their mansion. Karon Rhitt is In awe when she gets out andlloks at the front of their home and then she get inside their home and says OMG!!! Jon and Nicole tell Karon make yourself at home we have drinks in the fridge Karon Rhitt Jon and I are going to slip Intosomething more comfortable. Jon and Nicole go to their bedroom get out of their clothes, Nicole freshens up her makeup basically for Jon lays on the red lipstick heavy just the way he likes It, then silps on a pair sheer yellow string bikini panties while slips Into his robe and starts pump up his dick for the festivities. Nicole is leaving the room as he says Nickie nice ass, greats tits Nicole smiles and says I need some dick bad...
Nicole heads out to the the living room were she finds Karon Rhitt looking ouit the glaas door at the amazzing backyard containing a large patio, large Infinity pool and hot tub and a nice view of the Cribbean. Nicole notices the short skirt Karon is wearing showing off her long legs, nice round ass and that she is wearing high heeled wedges and Nicole had aleardy noticed her perky tits through white v-neck low cut t-shirt with a pushup bra. Then Karon turns around and Is shocked,stunned and just left wondering thinking WHOA!!!! She seesNicole In just a yellow sheer string panty and sheer,so sheer Karon sees Nicole's swollen pussy lipos and protruding clit come through her panties. Karon says, says NIckie what the fuck??? Like she is asking a question. Nicole walks towards Karon seductlively, smiling comes to her left side of her body puits her left hand on Karon's left hip and pulls Karon towards her and Nicole whispers In her ear Karon Rhitt don't go prude on me now this is about to get real good as she nibbles on Karon's right ear and says this to Karon, Karon sweetheart breahing very heavy Jon and Icome home at this time evedryday and take our clothes,I put on nothing but a pair string bikini panties and Jon wewars nothing a white terry cloth robe open and a hard on. Karon you have a choice to make,as Nicole slips her free right hand Inside her t-shirt rubbing her stomach and then Nicole slips her hand Inside Karon's bra and squeezes here right tit as she starts telling Karon you have to choose from three choices as she is still breathing and nibbling on Karon's ear, Karon choice 1 you are free leave the house, but don't ever come back to see us,Karon is stunned to hear this Nicole!!! Quiet Karon, choice 2 you can stay and watch Jon and I have sex, sweaty sex and choice 3 Karon Rhitt you can participate with as well as watch. Now Karon I now you, you love having sex I know you will have sex with a woman just to fuck the woman's boyfriend or husband,I also know that you at one time wanted to fuck my hubby Jon. Come on Karon, let's have some fun. Karon whips off her tops and bra and gets out of her short skirt and thong panty and then she sees Jon naked with his hardon and she runs to Jon and kisses him and then drops to her knees and starts sucking his hard cock then Nicole comes over and says Baby great ready for a great ride Jon says can't wait to fuck you Nickie as well as Karon Rhitt.
Nicole joins Karon In sucking Jon's dick they get on either side of his dick rrun their lips to the head of his cock and then Jon grabs both of their heads and pumps his cock through their lips and Karon begins to suck on his balls Jon is moaning with approval and Karon says you like that Jon and Nicole says he likes it and kisses Karon full on the lips then Jon says Nickie on your back spread your legs Karon start eating Nickie's pussy and the girls get Into their positions then NIcole is moaning oh god damn Karon Rhitt you can lick pussy Karon says Nicole and Karon says well work In a God Damn TITTY BAR were half the girls are lesbians and the other half are bi. Then Jon gets behind Karon and starts to lick her asshole and shoves three fingers up her pussy and Karon say FUCK!!! I'am going to cum and Jon applies more preasure to pussy and makes her cum and Karon says ohhh FFUUCCKK!!! Nickie she says Jon Is fucking great!!! And then Karon buries her head between Nicole's legs and eats her pussy even more then she starts sucking her clt until Nicole begins to cum NICKIE are going to just then Nicole OOHH FFUUCCKK KARON!! Jon says Karon Rhitt Niuckie just came. And Jon gets on his back Nicole jumps on that cock of his and is riding it then Karon positions her pussy over Jon's mouth and both girls are moaning In just pure delight and then Nicole kisses Karon as she is riding his cock and Karon Is still having her pussy eaten by Jon and then Nicole is riding Jon's cock faster and faster then NIcole barks out oh FUCK JON!!! going to cum again and Nicole does and then she gets off his cock and says FUCK KARON RHITT Jon positions Karon on her back, then he teases Karon and Karon says JJJOOONN stop teasing me as he is rubbing the head of his dick against her clit which is driving her crazy and then Jon enters Karon Rhitt's pussy Karon is speechlees all she is doing is moaning then Jon begins to fuck and pump her and Karron looks atNicole who is playing with pussy and looks at Karon and says Jon is a damn good fuck Isn't he Karon says fuck yeah while breathing heavily then Jon gets back on on his back againand Karon gets on top of him and quickly slips his hard cock in her pussy then Nicole puts her pussy over his face than the girls go to town on Jon, Karon Rhitt is riding dick like crazy and Nicole is rubbing her pussy over Jon's face and Is about ready to cum again and then Karon looks at Nicole and Nickie are you cumming agin??? Nicole says fuck yeah and then Nicole says I'm cumming again OOOHHH FFUUCCKK !!! DAMN MY JONNY HAS A GREAT TOINGUE!!!! Then Karon says after looking at Nicole OOHH MY GODDD NICKIEE !!! as she riding Jon's at a feverish pitch then she cums saying oh GODD as her whole body just starts shaking uncontrollably FUCK that is the best orgasm I have ever had. Nicole smiles at her then she says It's Jon's turn to cum, Jon smiles and says on your back Nickie and then he enters her again as Karon Rhitt stars to play with herself, NIcole says to her hubby come on baby fuck me hard, real hard come on baby look at my TITS I want your cum on my TITS and jon is feriously fucking Nicole and his breathing is getting heavier,he is saying Nicole I Love you Karon Rhitt looks on in amusement Nicole says Jon cum for me Jon come on JON cum for your Nicole and then Jon pulls out and cums all over Nicoles tits as he saying I'm cumming Nickie, I'm cumming making your tits lokk like snow covered mountains. Nicole say that's It baby I love you as he falls on her and says I love very much. Karon Rhitt says say that Is nice. Glad youi enjoyed that KaronRhitt says the both Jon and Nicole. Jon and Nicole take Karon Rhitt out to dinner after they clean up. Then on to her resort were she meeting the group that she came with. and as they were dropping her off Karon says don't worry I will not say a word about this to anyone and Is It ok to drop In Nicole says sure and they both say thanks.
Onced they get back home Jon and both get undressed go to bed naked and then Jon asked Nicole this question how long before she talks? Nicole says I give three weeks that girl can't keep her shut on anything. Jon says I say two weeks. Nicole says we shall seeas she grabs his cock and says I need a night cap Jon says I need one to as grabs her tits.
But three weeks later while Nicole is checking email, Jon come in hear,. Jon says yes Nicole well It has been three weeks and Jon sees an email from the girl they called TIT MONSTER.