Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2003, 05:48 PM

How about it Takira? Do you want a master?

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 01-14-2003, 06:26 PM
madmax67's sub

master

Yeah madmax you can be my master anytime
:fly:
Old 01-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Stiff Member

My offer still stands Takira.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 01-15-2003, 11:17 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

I have too many to mention but they usually involve a waterbed filled up with Elmers Glue, Swimming pools full of Jello and Twins.
Old 01-15-2003, 02:58 PM

These days, I would like to videotape a lovemaking experience and watch every fun and silly moment - and perhaps show it on the net if there is a way to stay somewhat anon.

I would also like to be involved in some "soft swinging" activities - sex in the same room with other couples, a jack and jill party - something without full swapping, but very close...
Old 01-16-2003, 01:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to toyfiend

My SO and I have been kicking around the idea of adding a third person to our adventures for a while now. I really like the idea of having someone else to lick and suck on, so that has been my fantasy for a while now.

I doubt we ever do it; that whole being able to have sex and not be jealous or in love with the person may throw us off; but it sounds incredibly sexy and fun.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lioness
my fantasy is to be tied up with my lebs behind my head and my asshole and pussy opened as far as possibly and be dunked in a tank of cum and forced to drink it.

My fantasy is to be having sex outside by a pool. I would be in a lawn chair on top of a guy with me facing up. And while he fucks my ass other men surround the chair and maturbate until they cum all over me!
I love the thought of being covered in cum so your tank of cum sounds great too, Lioness!
XOXO
Lea
Old 01-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Wet Member

My fanatasy is to have a 3some with a black man and a black woman...Have had 3somes, but I this makes me wet just thinking about it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, problem is where I live, not many black people.. :-(
Old 01-03-2004, 07:16 PM
Just me.

I have lots of fantasies. One of my favorites is being naked, tied to a chair, and blindfolded and then getting played with but not being sure if it's my wife or someone else playing with me.

Very exciting to imagine. When the blindfold is finally removed, only my wife is there, but I'm never quite sure if that was true while the sex was going on.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:10 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
what someone bid at an auction not too long ago on pixies...
bid one weekend getaway. A glorious weekend at a secluded, romantic Bed & Breakfast. Breakfast in bed, massages, sensuous baths, good wine and the most mind altering sex you could dream of.
AND a limousine to chauffeur us around town...
AND if we have a limousine, we sure can't let that go to waste!
I'll put up the partition (we'd hate to have the chauffeur TOO distracted...we might crash), open the moon roof, and pour you your favorite drink. Nevermind a drink for me...I'm going to be busy working you into a state of delirium with my tongue. I'll only stop until you beg me to!
Then after straightening up a bit to be presentable, we'll stop and have dinner at the restaurant of your choice. Then on to a good night spot for some dancing.
Teasing and grinding each other on the dance floor will certainly get us in the mood for what is to come later that night...
I'd like to say that I'd have the restraint to wait for us to get back to the room to take you in everyway conceivable...but I'd be a liar. I'd have to have you in the back of the limo on the way there.
Once back in the room, I would be at your bidding. Any desire is yours for the asking.
The next morning would again bring breakfast in bed, a leisurely bath and a massage.
Then off to shopping and dining our day away.
That night we fly off to catch the cruise that leaves the next morning. Carribean, Alaska, the Pacific, or the Mediterranian...it's your choice. 7 days of the crew waiting on you hand and foot. 7 nights of me pleasing you from head to toe...
AND a bucket of ice
AND a trip for your hubby to tour the strip clubs of Oklahoma so he doesn't bitch when you get home!
AND an unlimited shopping spree at the toy store (and I ain't talking about Toys 'r Us!)
AND a private jet ride (admittedly this is a bit selfish of me...I've always wanted to join the Mile High Club, and would love for it to be with you!)

PLUS...I'll match 10 of your favorite items from any of the other bidders!

PLUS...I'll guarantee that we'll try any and all of the positions in the complete Kama Sutra that you desire

PLUS...We'll post a thread to all of Pixies for suggestions. Each that you enjoy, I will do! (Just in case the creative minds out there think of something we might otherwise miss!)
Old 03-16-2004, 02:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to fardreamer
My sexual fantasies revolve around the following:

1. Meet a sexy woman that I don't know personally (i.e., a stranger) and have a one-night stand.

2. Meet a woman I do know and spend a week with her, making hot passionate love to her as I do.

3. Watch a woman masturbate....
Old 03-16-2004, 03:06 AM

Ok i guess mine would be to sleep with my best mate once more cause know he has a girlfriend and i cant no more so thats at the top of my list. Then secondly i would love to get close to the Fame Academy winner Alex Parks cause she is absolutely gorgeous andi would really love to have sex with her. Then there is the fact of sleeping with Will Young. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!LOL
Old 03-16-2004, 03:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to fardreamer
Well, since you are a stranger, and a female, you'd be at the top of my "have sex with" list, pink!
Old 03-16-2004, 01:34 PM

new arrival...

my altermate fantasy is to be in ah commited relationship and have my ah boy toy on the side...whenever i need him he must be able to service me on comand.. plus have female friend dats willing to do threesome with me and my commited relationship.. with no inhibitions.. just be able to take care of both of our needs..
Old 03-16-2004, 01:36 PM

Some of my fantasies have come true.... some I can't wait to relive and expand upon...

We've attended some swing club social functions and had a good time with some of the people we've met.

From the beginning, we've been full swap, but always same room activity. One couple, two couples, one couple + an extra guy... I think 4 other couples in the same room is probably the most company we've had.

I love seeing people fuck. Live people... people you know... are better.

I love seeing my wife with other guys. The thrill of watching her sometimes overshadows my encounters with strange pussy (not that I'm knocking getting strange pussy at all!).

We've engaged in DP a couple times. I've been in her pussy while the other guy was in her ass. A cock in her mouth at the same time would certainly round out that picture. I want to reverse the situation some time such that I'm in her ass while the other guy is in her pussy...... ultimately, I want to see her plugged by three other guys.

There's one lucky fellow that she sucked off and let him cum in her mouth.... she told me about that after we got back to our room that night. (I missed it live as I was distracted by a new friend's attentions). I've told her next time, I want to know it when it happens. I'd like to see 4 or 5 guys circled around her receiving her oral services.... eventually blowing their loads in her mouth, on her face and chest. I LOVE FACIALS!

These are the ones I've lived.... and want to live again...