Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Sexy Virgin

Shopping Mall (fiction)

One day I was looking around at the mall for some cool clothes and went in to this clothing store to buy some clothes to my gf as a present. I got out of there after five minutes and headed to the men's restroom.

While I was washing my hands in the restroom I heard a groaning sound. I didn't know where the noise was coming from then I saw what I thought it was, a guy masturbating. Hearing him doing it turned me on so I went to the stall right next to his to listen. I unzipped my pants and slowly started to jerk off. Precum was oozing out of my cock within seconds.

20 minutes into the session I made a groaning noise and it attracted the guy's attention. He peeked over and asked if I would like a helping hand. I agreed and he went over to my store. He has athletic build, 6'0 and brown hair with tan skin. He looked at my cock and began kissing it. He took my cock all the way and sucked it at a fast pace.

"oooooooooooh oh I am about to cum" I moaned. and within seconds my load was all over his face.

After that he stood up with his cock right in front of my face. I hold it and put it in my mouth and began sucking it while massaging his balls. I put his balls into my mouth and he moaned: "oh baby".

I got up and french kissed him then got back to sucking his cock. Within a few seconds he cummed into my mouth and I swallowed every bit.

After that he gave me his number and lets just say life just gotten sweeter ever since.