Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Always a good morning

A sexy show

You’re the type of guy who likes to watch. You know it and I know it. The good news is that I like to give you good things to watch. Most of the time, you watch and participate, but sometimes ….. you just like to watch.

Tonight was one of those nights. I was really horny, as I’d been thinking about you on and off throughout the day, hoping for a little fun tonight. When you walked through the door that night, I could see it wasn’t likely going to happen. You look exhausted and had had a really hard day.

You said that all you wanted to do was to kick back and watch a little boob tube.

That gave me an idea.

“Would just a little boob do?” I asked. You laughed, but you stopped when you saw the look in my eye. Your look changed to one more of intrigue. “Oh?” you responded, “Okay, but you have to do all the work.” I just gave you one of my looks of infinite wisdom, with a smile to match.

After dinner, I excused myself to our bedroom to get things ready. After about a half hour, I invited you to see what I had waiting for you.

The lighting was low, the bed was made and there was a very comfy chair facing the bed in the center of the room. When you came in, I was standing on top of the bed, wearing a stretchy short skirt and a deep v-necked, button-down, short-sleeved shirt. I gestured for you to sit down, then I clicked the remote in my hand and filled the room with sexy music.

I love to dance. I always have. Since I know you don’t, we compromise and sometimes I dance for you. This is one of those times.

You smiled hugely as you sat in the chair. There was a small table next to the chair that held a cold glass of water and a tube of slippery stuff.

As the music played, I started to sway my hips to the rhythm. I let my head roll with the music, my hair lightly swinging behind me. As I spread my legs, dipping and swaying, the hem of my skirt creeped higher up my strong thighs.

I started to move my hands on my thighs, then inside my thighs, up my hips and my chest, gently squeezing my breasts, all the while my hips swaying to the music. I love to dance. I love even more having you watch me dance – imagining me naked, imagining having me standing over you (naked) doing this same dance. I can tell you’re thinking it by the wicked look in your eye. That, and the bulge that has very quickly emerged in your pants.

I move off the bed, directly in front of you, still swaying and moving, my skirt riding higher on my thighs. I turn around, spread my legs and bent deeply at the waist, hands touching the floor. My short skirt slid right up to my wiggling ass, which was conveniently pointed right at your face. You reach out and put one hand on my cheek, squeezing gently. With your other hand, you moistened your finger in your mouth, then slid it in my pussy. I let you do it for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling, then stood up and said playfully, “Oh, come on now. You know the rules. No touching. I don’t want to have to call the bouncer on you.”

You laughed and promised to be good.

The dance continued.

I faced you again, moving my hips, and began to slowly unbutton my blouse, dramatically pausing after each one and squeezing my breasts.

When I reached the last button, I shimmied it off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I was wearing a cupless bra – bright red. My breasts stood firm and proud, with my nipples tight and hard.

I squeezed my breast with one hand and gave my nipple a lick, which made you squirm in your seat a little. I know you love it when I do that.

As the music played, I shimmied out of my skirt, showing you a pair of crotchless panties that beautifully matched the bra.

I moved towards you, shaking to the music, and did a shimmy shake with my breasts in your face. You showed considerable restraint, managing to keep your hands firmly in your lap.

I turned around and swiveled my ass on your lap for a minute or so, then moved back towards the bed.

I stood on the bed, looked you dead in the eye, and slowly started to move my panties down my hips, swaying as I went.

You reached out, glad for the glass of cold water on the table, which you drank greedily.

After I took them completely off and tossed them towards you, I got down on my hands and knees, turned around and started to reach for the bedside table.

You took this opportunity to jump out of the chair, remove your pants and scoot the chair right up to the edge of the bed.

While I was still facing away from you, I squeezed a little lube on my hand and reached under to slide my fingers around. I did this for a few minutes, as you got your own lubricated hand working on your cock.

I flipped onto my back and inched to the end of the bed, where you were drooling appropriately. My legs were spread very far apart, giving you a wickedly good view.

As you watched and stroked your cock, I worked my fingers between my lips, slipped my finger inside, and rubbed my clit in tight little circles. When I looked at you, you felt it and pulled your eyes from my show for a moment to look at me lovingly, before you went back to the activities at hand (so to speak.)

I reached out my other hand and took my favorite vibrator, covered it with oil, then moved it back and forth across my clit and my lips, before sliding it inside of me.

I moved it in and out and arched my hips to meet it, while I rubbed my clit with my other hand.

I was very excited. I could tell this was going to be a very good one. I felt myself getting close several times, but I wanted to let it build.

“May I please?” you said and reached out to touch the vibrator.

“Okay, but no touching.” You leaned forward and took the vibrator, moving it in and out, loving the sloshy sound that it made going in and out. That’s another good thing about using a lot of lube.

I continued to rub my clit while you worked the vibrator in and out. Not being able to stand it, you were already on your knees in front of me, as close as you could get without bumping your nose. You reached out your finger, got it slick with the lube and my own juices, and slowly slid your finger in my ass.

Well, that did it.

I came so hard that my world seemed to both stop and spin out of control at the same time.

Yours didn’t, however. You sprang into action, seizing the moment. You pulled out the vibrator, then pulled out your finger, and slid yourself home. I reached my legs up and you grabbed my ankles, thrusting yourself deep inside of me, feeling the waves of my orgasm grip you with their intensity.

It took you about 4 seconds to climax and join me. When you were done, I wrapped my legs around you and held you close.

“Feeling better?”

A perfect end to any day.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 09:15 PM.