Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Slut Lolver

Our Boss's Mistress

Way back when going to the drive inn movies was the highlight for the weekend my wife and I was working part time at a drive inn.The company we worked for owned 8 or 9 scattered around the city and each of them had new managers every year. Since we were working as a couple they offered us one in our second year with them. I already had a good job and we had 2 small children. My wife was a stay at home mom except this weekend work at the drive in so we turned down a managers job. The hundred dollars each of us made every week sure helped out our budget. In those days $100 was like $500 today.
Our second year the new managers were a couple from Canada. His name was Keith and hers was Joan. They were in their mid 50s which was about twice our ages. Working Thursday, thur Sunday nights we would start work about an hour before dusk and we would finish around 11- 12. My wife was the head cashier and worked at the box office until the movie started, Keith and I work the drive way and we collected the money and gave out the tickets. It kept the 3 of us hopping until the movie started. When it slowed way down Keith would take my wife to go to the concession stand where she would be the cashier for intermission.
His wife Joan was in charge of the concessions and took care of the cash register until the intermission rush started when my wife took over. Between these 2 times my wife had time to kill and sometimes she would sit out at the playground waiting.
Keith would come back and shut the box office down around intermission time then he and I would just patrol the lot the rest of the night. He liked to go walk up on people in the back row having sex and scare the hell out of them.
One night I noticed my wife wasn't talking as usual on our way home but I didn't say anything. Later she snuggled up to me and said "Honey, Keith wants me to be his mistress and I told him I would think about it and let him know. He said he would fix it so we will get double pay for all the time we work. We could sure use the money but I wanted to talk with you first."
I laid a few minutes without saying anything and thinking back, I had seen some flirting between them but I didn't think anything about it. "Tell me more," I said.
"Tonight when we left the box office it was already dark so he pulled into the back row. He reached over and pulled me over to him then he kissed me. He is a good kisser so I kissed him back and I guess that gave him the feeling it was OK for him to feel my tits. Soon his hand was inside my bra and he was feeling and pulling at my nipples. You know how this kind of tit play turns me on and before long his hand was under my skirt trying to get into my panties. Well I did spread my legs for him and he finger fucked me for a long time. His cock was out of his pants and hard and he asked me me to sit on it but I told him no, not yet. That is when he made me the offer."
I noticed as she talked she had gotten hot and horny, we had always been open in our talk to each other but this was a first, her telling me some other guy wanted to fuck her. "So what is the offer he made?"
"We have that hour between my jobs every night and he wants me to be available those times to fuck him. He said his wife knows he plays around but she doesn't want to know when or who with. We can just park in the back row each night and won't be seen . As long as I keep fucking him he will fix it so we get double pay. I figure that's around a thousand a month"
"We could use the money. Do you want to fuck him, what do you think?"
"He called it being his Mistress but to me it's just being a paid Whore. Yes I would like to try him at least once, he does have a nice cock and if the first time works out I guess we could keep it going."
"Let's sleep on it," I said then I pulled her closer before dozing off.
I didn't realized it but that was on Sunday night so it was four days until we worked again. These days were the hottest we had in a long time. Usually we would fuck once during that time but we fucked everyday. I wasn't the leader in this, she was and her orgasms were stronger than ever. I knew she was thinking about him but I didn't care as long as she was taking good care of me.
On Thursday she took a little longer than usual to get ready for work and I noticed she seemed to be real anxious to get there. Nothing had been said since we had the talk the other night but the way she was acting I knew she was going to fuck him tonight.
Since it was Thursday it was a slow night and we only had one lane open. Of course I was covering it and I could see them talking but I couldn't hear what was being said. The way they were laughing, smiling and flirting I was sure she had already told him she would be his Mistress.
He took her and left a few minutes earlier than usual and I knew the next time I would see her she would be his Whore. I watched as his car went down the lane towards the lot and pulled into the back row. He had circled all the way around to the other side were no other cars had parked yet.
By now I was getting a car load coming in every 5 to 8 minutes and my cock was growing hard as I thought about them. I was sure they were fucking by now. I wished I could go patrolling now and walk up on them like Keith and I were always doing to others. Between cars I was rubbing my cock until I was to the point of cumming before I would stop while I thought about her laying in the back seat with her legs spread for him. Then I thought about it, I wondered if he was wearing a rubber or if she would let him cum in her. I wondered if she was on the pill now. She had been talking about trying for another child.
That was one of those nights that Keith didn't come out to close the box office, instead he called and told me to shut it down and walk in.
She was at the register when I walked into the concession stand, she looked up and smiled. As I walked up I asked, "Did you?" Dropping her eyes she said "Yes". I felt a pang of jealousy shoot thur me but it only lasted for a second before turning into pure sexual excitement. I wanted to fuck her right that minute and mix my seed with his.
As soon as intermission was over I took her and we headed for home which was about 20 minutes away. As we rode she didn't say a work but she kept looking at me with that submissive look some women get when they think they have done wrong. It was hard for her to look me in the eyes when ever I looked at her. I couldn't take it any longer, I wanted her right then so I pulled into the parking lot of a Supermarket and drove to the back row to park.
I could feel the tenancy in her body as I pulled her to me but when I kissed her she just seemed to melt in my arms. "Was he good?"
"Yes real good"
"Better than me?"
"Let's just say, different than you."
As I moved my hand towards her pussy she stopped short of spreading her legs for me saying, "I didn't have a way to clean it out good."
"I don't care how wet and dirty it is, I want you now!"
Over the next hour we fucked there in the parking lot as she told me all the details of their love making, how she had sucked him and how she felt when he filled her cunt with his juice. How she felt when he called her his Whore for the first time.

Continued..............
I will post the rest here later or it can be read at Dayplayer Friends, link below.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 07-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Slut Lolver

Sorry it took so long for this part.
~~
Over the next couple of months I think she was fucked every night we worked. We could talk openly about it to each other and she liked to tell me the details most every night. I think she could tell how excited it made me.We were having more sex than before and enjoying it more between us. He was teaching her some new things and without knowing she was coming home and showing them to me. She had learned to deep throat and I believe she could take 12 inches. Before this she didn't like to suck at all and she would seldom take my cum in her mouth, now she begs for it and will swallow all my loads and I'm sure she swallows his too. She likes it when he or I call her a Whore and sometimes she refers to herself as one.
I never come home from my regular job during the day but one Tuesday work was slow and I was horny so I decided to go home and get some pussy. As I pulled up in front of our house Keith's car was parked in the driveway. I parked down the street about a half block away then I slipped in via the garage and into the back door. Quietly I slipped to the bedroom where I could hear noise.
The door was standing wide open and she was tied spread eagle to the bed. She had a blindfold on and a spreader bar between her legs. Keith was on top of her in a 69 position deep fucking her face. He was licking her cunt but she wasn't sucking his cock, instead he was pumping it deep into her face and sometimes as he did she would gag. Then he would stop and tell her how good of a Whore she was and start again. At first I thought he was hurting her but as I watched I could tell she was really into it. She was pushing her pussy into his face for him to eat and she was opening her mouth waiting for him to bury it deep in her face. Sometimes she would moan with pleasure and after a few minutes of that he sit up on his knees and positioned his asshole right over her mouth. As he lowered himself down she knew what he wanted and started licking him. Soon she was tongue fucking him and the way she was doing it I knew she had done it to him many times before. She was trying to get in as deep as possible. This was something she had never told me about and I wondered why she hadn't told me.
Without realizing it my hand had gone down to my cock and had it outside of my pants. Slowly I was stroking it as I watched my Slut Wife satisfying her Master.
He got off of the bed and untied her feet from the foot of the bed. Then he took the spreader bar and rolled her up towards the head board and tied it there. This had her laying on her back with her knees up over her shoulders and her cunt and asshole exposed to the world. Then he got up on the bed behind her and I knew he was going to take her back door style. He bent over and started licking her cunt lips and slit spending a few minutes working on her clit with his tongue and teeth. He was bringing her to new sexual heights and taking her places where she had never been with me before. He made one long lick from her clit to her asshole licking it good as he pulled it open with his fingers. His finger entered her and as it did she screamed but she couldn't do anything, she was tied to tight to move. Soon three fingers were going in and out of her and she started begging him to fuck her ass.
She had brought this up a week or so ago when we were talking and he had told her that some day soon she was going to beg him to fuck her ass. She had told him that even her husband
had never fucked her ass and she wasn't letting it start now. Now here she was all tied up begging for him to do it.
His cock was hard and in his hand and this was the first time I had seen it good. It looked to be about 9 inches and thicker than mine by quite a bit. He laid it to her ass and when I thought he was going to push it in he moved it up and went into her pussy instead. "OHhhhhhhhh," she screamed out with pleasure, "FUCK ME Yes FUCK Me Deep."He fucked her fast and deep almost bringing her to an orgasm but stopping her short. Then he pulled it out and slipped it to her asshole. As he started pushing she started begging him to take her all the way.His cock disappeared into her ass and soon it was all inside of her. I'm glad he didn't put a gag in her mouth because she was really begging. She wanted his cock in her ass, she wanted him to shoot his hot load in her ass and the more I heard the more the excitement built in me. It was all I could do not to shoot my load right there so I left and they could finish without me.
I went to my car and drove to the end of the street where I could see when he left. I knew she should be hot and horny for a while after he finished with her and that was when I wanted her. He stayed longer than I expected so I had plenty of time to think. This must have been planned because she didn't have the children, she must have taken them to the day care. Was she doing this for him because she liked it or was it just for the money....I wondered....should I give her time to clean up after he leaves or take her while she is still dirty. I had fucked her before after he has and I enjoyed her being wet from his juices. Just then I saw his car leaving so I drove down to the store on the corner. I called the Day Care and told them we would be late picking up the children and then I called her and told her I was close by and was going to call it a day and come home.When I walked in she was about to get into the shower. I cornered her in the bathroom and pushed her against the wall as I kissed her. "I want to fuck you,"I said.
"But I'm dirty, I need to take a shower first."
"Why are you so dirty, what have you been doing?"
"Keith just left, he's been here for a while and we've been playing."
"Well I've fucked you many times after he has."
"Yes but today was different. Do you remember I told you he wanted to fuck my ass."
"Yes, but that wasn't the way you said it. You told me he was going to make you beg him to fuck your ass."
"Well I begged today and he did it."
"So you really are his Whore now."
"Yes and you know you want me to be."
I could See she really wanted to take a shower first so I stripped off my clothes and climbed in with her. I soaped down her beautiful hot body as she did mine. We stood under the water letting it hit both of us on the shoulders. I leaned over and kissed her heck on one side then the other. "Did you like it, I whispered in her ear?"
"I loved it, after he got in it felt so good."
I pulled her tighter to me and let my hands slowly slid down her back to her ass cheeks. Then I let my fingers on my right hand wonder into her crack. As I did she raised one foot and rested it on the edge of the tub to make it easier for me to get to her. I moved my finger to her hole and it seemed to still be gaping some. My finger slid right in and I could still feel his goo in her."Do you want me to take you there?"
"If you want, I'd like to feel you there too."
"You may have to show me how, we've never done it."
"OK"She rode my fingers for a minute before we dryed off and went to the bedroom.
Continued...........

She had left the blindfold and cuffs laying on the bed and I asked what they were for? She said he had brought them and left them for the next time he comes.She got on the bed on all fours with her ass in the air. "Don't you want to play some first," I asked.
"Sure I thought you were ready to take me now."
"My cock is only about half hard and you need to help get it ready for you."
She rolled into my arms and we started kissing. Then she broke away laughing."What's so funny?"
"I just happened to think, I've been licking his ass and now we kiss."
"You Bitch," I said.
"No I'm not a Bitch, I'm a Whore and a Whore does everything the guy ask her to do."
"I wonder if Joan does those things for him or maybe he just uses you like that because he pays you. Oh by the way talking about her, I think she knows about you and Keith,"
"What makes you think that?"
"The other night after intermission was over I went in looking for you and you weren't there. She told me to go check the back row and maybe I'd find you and Keith there. I just passed it off like I didn't know what she was talking about."
"I've wondered myself, she has said a few things that had be wondering if she knows something or maybe is fishing for information from me."
"Has he said anything to you about her?"
"She use to have a lot of affairs until she fell in love with one and he dumped her. Since them she won't hardly let Keith fuck her."
I asked how Keith had fucked her ass and she told me about the spreader bar. She said it was in her closet if I wanted to use it. I told her No, we would do it my way. I said I wanted to see it and she could sit on my hard cock facing away from me. She got on her knees over me and as she started to sit down I spread her cheeks with may hands. Her hole wasn't gaping but it sure was loose.She wasn't oozing his juice but I could tell it was still in her. As she sit down my entire cock went into her body and then she started moving up and down on me. Next I did something I had never done before, I smacked her ass hard with my open hand. She yelled out then begged me to do it again. Smack, Smack once on each side and I could see the hand prints I left. I reached around her and stuck a finger in her cunt then I pressed my thumb on her clit and rubbed it hard. After fingering her while she humped my cock I pulled at her clit until she started to orgasm good and hard. She was screaming for me to fuck her ass. As her orgasms stopped she turned around and laid on my chest kissing me and telling me how she loved me.I had been so horny all day from watching her and stroking myself I knew I couldn't hold off very long. My balls were hurting so bad I felt they would explode. Then they did right into her sweet asshole.
Over the next week I thought about her and him wondering when he would come to the house again. One night I said something to her about it and she told me he was planning on coming the next day. I couldn't wait as I had plans for them. This was the day we would have our first 3some.
Keith knew that I knew they were fucking but we had never talked about it so it surprised him when I opened the door for him the next day. "Syhe's waiting for you in our bedroom."I said. "She wants both of us to fuck her today.
He didn't know what to say so he started to the bed room. I told him not to worry because I'm not Bi and this seemed to relieve him some.
I had her nude laying on the bed tied to the bed with the spreader bar between her legs. Her mask was on. His cock must have taken coontrol of his head because he quixkly got undressed. He went into a 69 and started fucking her face like before.
\My cock was hard from watching so I moved between her legs and told him to sit on her face so she could lick his ass while I fucked her. After a few minutes of this I told him to trade places so she could lick my asshole. As he was ready to stick his cock in her I stopped him telling him I wanted to give it to her this time. Reaching I took his cock in my hand and pulled it to her cunt hole. As he pushed I guided it into her pussy.
It felt good getting my ass licked as I watched him fuck her. I don't know if he was always a quick timmer but it didn't take him long to cum this time. He started humping her faster and faster pounding his cock deep into her body. As he unloaded into her I could see the pleasure on his face. At the same time her tongue was moving in and out of my asshole. When he pulled out his man juice was oozing from her cunt lips. I did something I had never done before or thought I ever would do, I leaned forward and licked her lips clean. She loved it.

The next morning when we awoke she wasn't feeling well so I decided to go to work. As we got ready for work that night I thought she was extra quite but I didn't say anything. It was a slow night so Keith took her from the box office about a half hour early and I knew he was planning on making up for the fucking he lost the day before.
We rode home without her saying a word and then in bed she cuddled up in my arms and said, "Honey I went to the doctor today and I'm going to have a baby. I hope you don't get mad but I'm sure it's Keith's. I'm sure I know the night it happened and according to the doctor the dates match up. I told Keith tonight and he didn't say much but he still fucked me. I'm so sorry it happened but I hope you will accept it as ours."
I had thought about the chance this may happen so I wasn't to surprised. We knew she was trying to dodge the bullet by fucking him bareback and taking all of his cum. I knew I must show her the love we still had for each other so I pulled her closer and kissed her neck before I whispered in her ear, "You want to fuck me now."
She turned in my arms to face me putting one leg over me which opened her pussy for me. My hand went to it and I felt the relief go through her body as she knew I had accepted it. We had one of the most loving fucks we had in years that night.
There was about two months left in the season and they continued to fuck day and night even tho she was starting to get a big belly. When he left to go back to Canada it was a real blow to her, she really missed him. When the baby was born there wasn't any guessing who's baby it was, it looked just like me. He didn't come back as Manager the next year but we still got the pay as if he was still fucking her.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"