Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-27-2002, 09:21 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Ever take a sexy dare?

The what would you trade question made me think of trading a dare for sex...well, that sounds pretty bad. The way it happened was, I was once dating a guy and he told me I could tie him up, which I had been wanting to do, if I did a dare for him. I said OK.

His dare was this: He always watched the Washington Redskins (USA pro football) games with three of his guy friends. I grew up in the DC area and enjoy the games from time to time, but not rabidly. He said one of the guys had said I was really cute, and he wanted me to play a trick - to go out for a jog or something during the first half, come back, grab a shower, and then come out for a drink of water in a towel and do an "accidental" towel drop. It was a fun sounding dare and I did it. Right towards the end of the first half I made my appearance in a towel. I had tucked it very loosely to make sure it had a pretty tenuous hold. Just as I entered the living room, when the guys were all looking at me, I faked a sneeze and the towel dropped to the floor. I stood up, pretended to realize the towel was down, grabbed it, said "Ohmygosh!" and rewrapped myself. The guys were all shocked but Ryan told me later that after I fled back to the bedroom they were all really enthusiastic and making some very lewd comments to him. He said it was very hot and he loved it. That night he paid up his end of the deal, which I loved quite a bit!

So, has anyone else ever taken a sexy dare or asked a lover to do one? Was it fun or a disappointment?
Old 09-27-2002, 09:44 AM
Amateur Sexologist

Send a message via AIM to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via MSN to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via Yahoo to VeryLonelyMan
I regretfully havent had anything that fun happen to me. But I have had some and they will be listed below.

1. During phone sex I was instructed to get an ice cube and told how to use it on myself.
2. Dick measurement.
3. wrapping yarn around my dick when limp and keeping it on while hard.
4. I did spank a girls ass while banging her but not to hard.

That is about it for me. Again I wish I could find some one to do some dares to.

VLM
Old 09-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

VeryLonelyMan...

I like number 1, think number 2 is funny (how did it turn out, lol), and think number 4 sounds like LOTS of fun...but wasn't number 3 PAINFUL?!
Old 09-27-2002, 10:23 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Cindy Kim...You seem to be a very interesting girl. I have been reading some of your posts and you have peaked an interest.

In answer to your question on a dare...No one ever asked or dared me to do anything, sigh. However I have one for you. I dare you to post or send me a pic of yourself.

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 09-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Booger Lama

not dares but me and my ex used to make bets

One time I lost and had to shave my whole body. which turned out to be quite a turn on because she did the shaving and ended up in the tub with me.

we would also bet on who got to be who's slave for a week.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 09-27-2002, 10:51 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I have never been dared wherein I am not willing to take it up!

I guess you could say....I do let my freak flag fly alot.......not so much since I have moved to Pa...........but oh.....in my younger days!

You have heard of streaking?...........I am assuming you nodded yes.........I will go on.

One night...on a dare....myself, a dear sweet friend who is VERY shy, and a guy friend.....were dared to streak through a bar we frequented. I had no problem with it....my friend was very reluctant....the guy was so drunk I had to strip him myself...(but I know he would have stripped if he was more aware!) We walked out of the bar as if we were going home....saying goodbye to all who cared. We went to the back of the bar by the kitchen door and stripped........my friend was saying all the while.....omg..I can't do this! I said....if you can't, you can't.....but we are going......ready....set......GO! I took off.....the guy was following me like a puppy...my friend was lagging behind. If you know anything about streaking.....it has to be fast......ergo the name "streaking". I said to my friend, as we approached the entrance........"We open the door.......we run through.......we open the back door and we are out....are you ok with that?" She nodded, shyly. I opened the front door........I pulled the guy up the one and only step......I stepped in and started to run....he followed..I looked back.....my shy friend was in the doorway in shock.....I yelled......."Come on....streak with us!" She stepped in the door.......an applause came up from the crowd..........All of a sudden she stopped.....took a bow......and started to run to us again.....we ran out the back door and the guy we were with slipped on the step and hit his butt on two of the four steps out! I just know he had a rash and a bruise! I was breathing so hard I could hardly speak....but I grabbed my friend and hugged her close and she said......."OMG.........I would have never, ever done that on my own.....TY!" I just said........."You might have.....but we just did it sooner!"

That ain't so sexual........but I love dares......and this was my favorite!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-28-2002, 02:19 AM

I had an ex tell me that she'd go down on me any time and place I put it in front of her, so one morning when she was in the car at the curb in front of her house I walked up, unzipped, and handed it to her through the open window. She did it, but just barely, the prude.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:45 PM

One dare we did.

My wife and I make dares all the time.
One of my favorite was this. We wrote "LET ME BLOW YOU" on her chest in wide black marker. We also wrote "SLUT", and "COCKS WELCOME" on her pubic region and upper thighs. The dare was, we went out to one of our favorite bars (she wearing a low cut, sheer shirt and a skirt so short that her butt and pussy showed if she moved at all). Anyone who read the writing and asked about it (or what it said, or if they could try) got whatever the writing implied. (If the asked about "let me blow you," they got a blowjob, if they asked about "slut" or "cocks welcome" they got to fuck her). The best part of the dare is that she was not allowed to cover any writing that her clothes exposed, and she had to perform the act in the corner booth at the bar.
She blew 8 guys that night, and fucked 4. It was fantastic.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

When I was 21 A gf & I shared a golden shower one summer night of '73 in the city park behind some large bushes. I said, "I gotta piss."
She asked, "Lemme see?"
"C'mon, MaryJo," I beckoned. "Pee with me?"
She put her finger in the falling stream as I peed, tasted it then she pulled off her shorts & let go.
I pinched off my stream and dove down under her pee stream and got a face full.
I started to jack off. She sat on my face, sucked me off as I ejaculated into her mouth.
Then we kissed, got up pulling up our shorts & walked through a sprinkler jet and went to the ballpark near the city swimming pool and watched the remainder of a Sr. league softball game.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM

Just recently a good friend of mine dared me to go nude in the public sauna on female only day. I dared.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Tons of Fun - squared!

Send a message via Yahoo to MommyMaggie
Well, I am a professional phone girl so I have done quite a few dares And, even more often - prompted hundreds...

I have callers use ice all the time - it is a fav.... I get a lot of CBT calls. So, lot of creativity on my end to figure out how to have fun with a lack of supplies

but I guess we have all been there

Smiles,
maggie
Old 04-15-2010, 11:36 PM

Wink Bumping this Post

I want a Sexy Dare .... Going away next weekend with Partner ... whats the dare .... ?
Old 04-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLilly
I want a Sexy Dare .... Going away next weekend with Partner ... whats the dare .... ?

Ask your partner to tie you to the bed posts.......... you provide the rope and toys!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........