Old 02-27-2006, 03:45 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Will be avoiding doggy then - I want a girl! LMAO

I got a girl out of it
Old 02-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Great story WI! I'll bare it in mind for future reference. Hopefully it won't come to such desperate measures! LOL

IWM - I can't imagine ever being able to turn down doggy from Fussy, whether I want a girl or not! It's just tooooooo much fun!

Anyway, it's in the laps of the Gods again for this month.....I'll keep you posted.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-28-2006, 07:50 AM
Awesome on my Own

i am sorry that i don't have much advice as i am one of those women that got preggers when she didn't expect it. BUT i am very grateful for both.

But you KNOW that i am thinking and hoping and praying for ya. Once you do become pregnant, the world changes its colours. You feel like "wow, i am going to be someone's Mum!" It is amazing what our bodies can do--grow a child and we don't have to think about it--it does it all on its own. I sat there and held my belly all the time, even when i was first PG and baby was still just an embryo, i would hold my belly.

Also, as like others had said, relax. I just read a study done that showed that conception rates increased substantially when couples were more relaxed about TTC (Trying to Conceive) or they had given up on TTC (I believe this was the case of our very own Mr. and Mrs. IWM) Enjoy your baby dancing and cuddle cuddle cuddle after making love.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you two

(((((Lou~Fussy~Baby-to-be))))))
Old 02-28-2006, 07:58 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardbits
i am sorry that i don't have much advice as i am one of those women that got preggers when she didn't expect it. BUT i am very grateful for both.

But you KNOW that i am thinking and hoping and praying for ya. Once you do become pregnant, the world changes its colours. You feel like "wow, i am going to be someone's Mum!" It is amazing what our bodies can do--grow a child and we don't have to think about it--it does it all on its own. I sat there and held my belly all the time, even when i was first PG and baby was still just an embryo, i would hold my belly

I got chills reading this. I did the same thing. I even look at her now and can't believe she is the little thing in all my ultrasound pictures. Mr. IWM holds her and says "wow, your mommy was right about the way you kicked her inside of her" It's a neat thing that's for sure.

Do it again??? nah....I'll pass. Well, unless another miracle happens of course.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hehehehe...I'm holding my belly already and there may not be anything there! LOL

Can't help it...just knowing there MIGHT be is so exciting and amazing.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:46 PM
Loungin' Around

(((((Lou)))))) ~~ no advice. Just a hug.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-07-2006, 05:51 AM
curvy queen

It really is the neatest thing in the world. I look at my son now and how big he's gotten (he'll be two this summer). It amazes me to know that my little peanut was once nothing more than a pea.

Lou, it's all worth it. The stretch marks, lack of sleep, the hurt, the kicks, I swear to God it's the best thing ever in the long run. But I'm sure you know this already.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Awesome on my Own

Hijack---- HI LAW!!! long time no see! great to see ya back!

back to our regularly scheduled "get preggers Lou" thread.

still keeping my fingers crossed for ya----no hut for you!

Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby
Old 03-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Awww thanks peeps! It looks like it's a no-go this month.....the waiting was driving me a little screwy, so I did an early test this morning. It was negative. Of course, early tests are not always that accurate, so it's possible I still might be, but is looking less likely now.

The thing is, I've been having some unusual cramping sensations in my lower abdomen...something like a cross between early period pains and the kind of niggling sensation of a bladder infection. If I still have the same feeling by the time I'm in the hut, I'm off to the doctors, just in case I need antibiotics!

Old 03-08-2006, 05:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Another tip that helped me was to lose 10 pounds. My first infertility doctor suggested it and I thought he was just being rude but he explained something about fat cells being hormone recptacles and that it can be a problem.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-08-2006, 06:32 AM
~getting by~

Not that I know anything about getting pregnant - but I wanted to chime in that I read an article just last night that was weight loss related and it talked about the release of hormones while losing weight, which seems to agree with what Lil is saying.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yes, I've read that too, and I'm trying to decrease my fat/calorie intake and up my exercise levels too. Unfortunately, these things don't come easily to me and when faced with stress I tend to comfort eat!

Old 03-08-2006, 08:40 AM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Another tip that helped me was to lose 10 pounds. My first infertility doctor suggested it and I thought he was just being rude but he explained something about fat cells being hormone recptacles and that it can be a problem.

I never knew that, but come to think of it, just before I found out I was pregnant, I had lost like 10 lbs because of stress. Wow, that might have helped me out!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

It is so frustrating waiting for my period to come on Sunday! I know I've taken a test and I'm not pregnant so why do I still 'feel' pregnant?! Not that I really know what pregnant feels like, of course, but I certainly do feel....well....different. I just want to get it over with so we can get to the next cycle of trying! Fussy's disappointed too, and we're both fluctuating between, 'well we still might be pg' and 'Oh well, we'll try again next month'. Grrrr

Old 03-09-2006, 05:40 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Everything you are saying I have heard from my own mouth and heart as well. You are not alone. I would urge you to focus on something else and try not to allow yourself to become wrapped up in the emotional roller coaster. For me it was a long process and it really wasted some precious time. It may not become a long process for you but you should try to avoid starting a routine or cycle of feelings that leaves you depressed for 2 weeks out of a month just in case.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas