Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2006, 06:26 AM
curvy queen

Hi Liz!

We weren't really trying to be pregnant when our son was born, but I still wanted to be pregnant so bad. I remember a couple times just sitting and crying when my period came becuase I wanted it to STAY AWAY!

Lou, it will come when you least expect it, I promise.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:00 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lilith - Yes, I'm trying not to care too much! LOL. It's difficult though, when you have to remember to take the Folic acid tablet every day, and be aware of your cycle. One month, we just decided to leave it to fate, but we ended up not having sex the whole week leading up to ovulation...when my period came I felt worse for not having given it my best shot! It felt like a wasted opportunity. I think at this stage, we aren't so much wrapped up in the roller coaster, as we are excited about the journey upon which we're embarking. Excited and more than a little bit terrified! LOL

LAW - Hehehe the pressure not to think about getting pregnant is worse the pressure of wanting to be pregnant! But I know what you mean....it'll happen when it happens, and I know it's just a case of relaxing and being patient.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Awesome on my Own

Oy! and patience is not one of my virtues! LOL I'll keep hoping and praying

you know, a December or January baby would be nice...A Christmas prezzie or a new years baby I know quite a few people that were born in Dec/Jan....Springtime is a horny time of the year
Old 03-10-2006, 10:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
I disagree - being a December baby is no fun, I know.....you get screwed out of birthday and Christmas presents, you usually get one "big present"

Just relax and things will happen when they are supposed to happen. If things take longer than you think they should - keep putting the "stuff" where it belongs, it'll take hold eventually.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:14 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

My sister's a December baby....so it's a very expensive month for me, but to be honest, I don't care when it's due/born, I'd just like him/her to be ours.

My newest sensation to add to my probably imaginary pregnancy symptoms, is a kind of, almost burning sensation in my breasts.....they are usually very tender this close to Hut day but the kind of fiery tingle is new to me. I keep having the urge to but cold things on them to soothe them.

Old 03-11-2006, 06:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'd suggest just that. An application of ice then followed up my some nice warm man-produced massage cream And of course you should take pics to illustrate the medical effectiveness of this procedure.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-11-2006, 06:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OMG I think my body was just^^^^ inhabited by WI there for a moment

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-11-2006, 11:16 AM
gurly gurl

Not sure why I have been thinking of all of the things we did to TRY to get pregnant, seems like a blur but here are some more things......
My doctor had me use a temperature/sex chart Chart
I had to take my temperature orally every morning before even getting out of bed and write it down. I also had to write if we had intercourse.

I started it on day one. The first day of your period. You may see around day 13-15 that your temperature is a bit higher than normal. This is when you're ovulating. I did have times that it never changed, which meant I didn't ovulate that month.

He also had me buy Ovulation Tests to ensure I was ovulating. Once it says positive (day 14 normally for me) then I had like 24 hours to have sex.

I did this process for about 2 years, with problems along the way. (surgeries for cysts on ovaries, etc)

All that work.......I stopped doing it in like December after having annother unsuccessful IUI done in November and January got pregnant. All that and I couldn't tell ya when it happened in January. Couldn't even have told you when my last period was! (the whole "give up and it'll work" theory)

Still wishing you much luck. I know how hard it can be on you. I never realized until I got pregnant what a tole it took on my husband and I and how we really gave up on so much along the way after so many let downs. We were close to giving up on our marriage, just didn't have the heart to tell the other. Please don't let that happen to you guys. You're newly married and need to enjoy eachother. What I mean by this is.....being pregnant is pretty tough for 40 weeks and then having an addition to your family is REALLY tough. I never imagined it being this hard. Maybe because I'm 33 I dont know, but it's certainly a life change. You're constantly busy with the little angel and you TRY not to make alllll your conversations with Mr. be about baby, but it just happens..... So, for right now, until you conceive...enjoy sleeping thru the night, cuddling to FP and watching grown up things on tv

I'll keep thinking! Hugs

Last edited by imaginewithme : 03-11-2006 at 11:26 AM. Reason: yikes: needed to add something to this already long message
Old 03-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Slut Lolver

Tip 1. When you think you have done it enough, do it again.
Tip 2. Don't use rubbers.
Tip 3. If he can't help you, call me!

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 03-12-2006, 12:48 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
OMG I think my body was just^^^^ inhabited by WI there for a moment

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lilith - LMFAO ((((((hugs))))))

IWM - thank-you so much for your frank and honest support. I am determined not to let it take over my life, and I don't want anything to come between Fussy and I, but I'm sure that everyone says that in the beginning, so I'll try to keep that in mind in the months/years to come.

Cjack - 1. I'll definitely bare that in mind.
2. Really? So maybe that's what we're doing wrong.
3. If it's not his, then I don't want it.

WildIrish - Hehehehe....damnit, I didn't know that either.....only been married a few months and I'm already out of touch!

Old 03-13-2006, 06:35 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
What should I be doing to make sure the sperm is getting to where it needs to be?!!

DON'T SWALLOW!!!!

I'm sorry...but I couldn't help myself! I can't believe I am the only one who thought it!

No real tips Lou...but my best wishes and baby vibes sent your way!

(((((Loulabelle & Fussy)))))

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

LMFAO!

But Fussy keeps telling me I won't get pregnant until the sperm is allowed to get past the tonsils!

Thanks honey.....to be honest I have no idea what's going on right now....if my period is late because my cycles are still setlling down after the pill, I have no idea when I might have ovulated this month, so we probably weren't even doing it at the right time!

Nevermind, time will tell.

Old 03-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Well....whatever it was I did, seems to have done the trick.

As I said on the other thread, VERY early days, but the test was positive!

I'm going to do another one first thing in the morning just to be sure.

Old 03-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Awesome on my Own

YES!