Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2003, 05:41 AM
õ¿õ

Wired? Believe it? Its all up to you...

I just received this mail from my friend today. Just thought I could share with all of you... believe it? Well... its all up to you but I was really very shock!

Here goes....

On September 4 1999 at 9.30 am Ron Guptey of N. S. W Australia went into hospital complaining of severe pain in the rectum area. The doctor on call examined him, he found severe swelling around the anus but was left puzzled because he had not seen such a thing before. Two more doctors examined and they too were left confused about what was happening. Ron's
health was deteriorating as the day wore on, he developed a fever and was suffering a lot of pain around his abdomen. The doctors gave pain killers but the symptoms worsened until 2.57 PM when he lapsed into a coma and 2 hours later was pronounced dead. An investigation was led to discover the
reason of death. During the post mortem, traces of wood bark were found inside the rectal passage, but as the examination went further the doctor discovered about 3 or 4 black widow spiders in Ron s intestine. The police found a tree with a cut of branch along he side in Ron s back yard, there were traces of KY jelly and traces of rectal juices along the branch. There was also Black widow egg shells found inside the bark. Ron was apparently satisfying himself with this tree stump, but failed to notice the black widow nest on the tree. During his sexual act he had impregnated himself with the black widow eggs. The eggs had embedded in his rectal passage walls and were kept at the required temperature for the eggs to develop and
finally hatch.
Once the baby spiders were hatched they had bitten him and had
poisoned him from the inside.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:43 AM
õ¿õ

Here is another.....

One morning around 5am. 22 year old Susan DaLucci of Kittery Maine, woke up with a painful need to urinate. At first she thought she had diarrhoea, but when she stood up out of bed, she realised that it was urinary pain. It was very similar to the
feeling of having diarrhoea, just out the wrong hole. She wobbled to the toilet and upon sitting on it, her vagina erupted into the most horrific messy farting noise anyone has ever heard.
In paralysing pain, Ms. DeLucci for the next few minutes continued to push and squirt out of her vagina a burning tide of wretch and filth while she gripped the sides of the toilet, white-knuckled. She was screaming wildly, and the neighbours called the police. When medics arrived they found Ms. DaLucci unconscious lying on the floor of her bathroom wearing nothing
but her bath robe. Running down her leg, was a stream of brown and green syrup. The medic had to transfer her to a stretcher, so he grabbed her left leg which was bent crossing her other leg, to straighten her out. She was lying there all twisted up. When he lifted her left leg to straighten her body out, he exposed her vagina at which point a creature, no larger than the tip of a finger wormed its way out of her genitals and landed on the
floor with a wet popping sound.
Shocked, the medic stared at the creature that was lying on the tile bathroom floor in a casing of mucous. It was a tiny mud shrimp and it sat there on the cold floor gasping for water while flipping itself back and
forth.
The horrified medic turned to the toilet as he felt the nausea
setting in. When he put his face down into the toilet to puke what he saw was so horrific that to this day he cannot look into a toilet without convulsing. The entire toilet bowl was boiling with baby brown mud shrimp flipping and splashing at a furious pace. If you think that is bad - wait until you hear how it happened:
Ms. DeLucci's official death was the result of a combination of shock and severe head trauma. She stood up over the toilet in pain and when she saw what she had done, she went into shock and fell, smashing her head on the toilet and then on the floor. It is believed by medical police that on two nights before the accident she had purchased a live lobster at a fish
market.
While lying in a tub, she gently inserted the creature's tail into her vagina to derive pleasure. At that point, she held a lighter under the creature's face causing it to flip its tail in a violent snapping motion. The medics found a lesbian video in the VCR and the TV was positioned on a table in front of the tub. The lobster was found in the kitchen garbage can wrapped in a paper bag. Traces of Ms. DeLucci's DNA were found on the lobster along with pubic hairs that had wedged themselves between the
lobster tail joints. The lobster's face was lightly burned with the same fuel used in lighters.
The lobster's digestive track and colon were found to be full of mud shrimp egg casings. Doctors believe that the lobster had eaten them (they are common in the water at fish markets and are usually harmlessly boiled to death)and the lobster had crapped them out into Ms. DeLucci's vagina when she was torturing it. Maine mud shrimp only take two days to gestate and Ms. DeLucci was only four days away from getting her period, doctors believe that at that point of her menstrual cycle, her womb was the perfect PH balance to grow these mud shrimp which are a much larger version of the popular "Sea Monkey" pets sold throughout the US. Over night the eggs had
hatched and the mud shrimp began doubling in size every ten minutes. You can imagine the pain she was in when she woke up that morning and gave birth to well over 1,000 mud shrimp in her toilet.
Old 02-25-2003, 06:26 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
I think I'm gonna puke. Eeeeaaauuuuuggggggg!
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-25-2003, 07:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You can never read these too many times

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-25-2003, 07:35 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I never liked lobster before........now I know I never will!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-25-2003, 08:00 AM
õ¿õ

I do love lobster... but I prefer it cook~
Old 02-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Plastic...the only way to go....
Old 02-25-2003, 02:16 PM

In Oz, we don't call them "Black Widows", they don't lay under bark

and it all sounds like a re-hashed Urban Myth.

The brine shrimp sound a little the same.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:23 PM

I guess the moral of these stories is: don't put sticks up your ass and lobsters are for eating, and not having sex with. Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good message to me.
Old 02-25-2003, 07:07 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Is a wee bit sceptical of the Oz Redback(not Black Widows) story...never ever seen a redback camping out under bark...and i've seen hundreds of the bloody things.

But hey ya just never know

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-25-2003, 09:10 PM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
suddenly hungry for shrimp...
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 02-26-2003, 02:03 AM
Banned

LOL jay-ba - you nailed it! I never read these stories before and found it difficult to finish reading them (I have one of the weakest stomachs I know) but I loved them in a sick way! Urban myths probably but well told!
Old 02-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Stiff Member

You just never know when you need some cocktail suace at the ready!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 02-26-2003, 02:49 AM
This space for Rent

well the first one is definately an urban legend. Black widows lay eggs inside their web. Also they take 14 days too incubate. Also the black widow injects a tiny amount of venom into prey. They rarely ever kill a human. The second one just doesnt make sense. Mud shrimp are found on the west coast. Most lobster comes from the east coast. I will assume since the lady was from maine, that she bought a fresh lobster caught in maine. No mud shrimp live in that area.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:07 AM

hmmm..there's no mud shrimp on the east coast?..thank god..now I can start fucking my lobsters again...:P....(just kidding before you all start charging my house with toches and pitchforks)