Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
Swallow Me!!

OH MY GOD - LET THE EARTH OPEN, AND SWALLOW ME... PLEASE!

Have you ever said or done anything sooo stupid/embarassing during sex, foreplay etc, that you wanted to disappear?

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-05-2003, 04:40 PM

"Are your lips cold?" - before my first kiss with my h.s. girlfriend...

(Goofy and lame, but it worked!)
Old 03-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Oh Gosh, I was 18 and had just been out on a second date with my first real gf. We'd smooched on the couch for a bit and she decided to go down on me. (I was practically a virgin) Well a couple of hand strokes and just as she was getting close, I shot mine right over her head and my right shoulder onto her drapes. Damnest explosion I ever saw. I just wanted to die, it felt so good but embarrassed ,me so so bad.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 03-05-2003, 08:32 PM

Her mom caught us in flagrente delecto. I didn't say anything, but I did want to disappear.
Old 03-06-2003, 12:05 AM
~Excitable Boy~

Send a message via Yahoo to incitatus
I had a very kinky H.S. girlfriend. One time I tied her to her bed and began f*cking her. Her sister, who lived next door, let herself into the house and started calling for my girlfriend. I quickly jumped up and started running around, trying to untie her. I eventually threw a blanket over her and ran to close the bedroom door only to find myself standing face to face with her sister -with nothing on but my socks...
Old 03-06-2003, 01:30 AM
Banned

My current boyfriend and I met in the small town where he grew up. We hung out for a while and I was attracted to him but wasn't sure how he felt. We went out for beers and some pool and decided to go to a club . . . too mnay drinks later and I said, "I'm really good in bed. Maybe someday you'll find out!" AUGH!

If we ever have grandkids, I know he'll tell them that story when they're old enough!
Old 03-06-2003, 07:54 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
As ive posted in another thread, someone i was f***ing started mooooooing as he climaxed, it cracked me up, i couldnt look him in the eyes, and havent since!

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-06-2003, 09:31 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
I can't say that i blame you TinkerBell69, I do believe that would throw me off as well.

had a female friend that i hung out with alot, we were going to go out and went back to her place so she could shower, after her shower she came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, she sat next to me on the couch, and after 5 minutes finally asked me what it was gonna take to get my attention.
that was really awkward.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 03-06-2003, 09:37 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Did it get your attention, though, horseman?

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-06-2003, 03:41 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
well yes I may be slow but i don't need a bat to the head, lmao!

it was just wierd, we were suppose to be just friends and all of a sudden whamO

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 03-06-2003, 04:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
jeeze, yeah, okay. one time i was having phone sex, we were all moaning and groaning, i was mentioning what i would like to do but somehow the words "my pussy" slipped out in conversation and not in the romantic dominate sort of way. oh how we laughed...

another time i was wrestling on the couch with an ex girlfriend, too young to know better, and became obviously aroused. i was embarassed about that at the time. now i know better than to be embarassed about an erection!

theres been a few minor things i've been embarassed about but i'm still young and can honestly look foreward to a future filled with possible embarassments!
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 03-06-2003, 10:24 PM

I had the VERY unfortunate occasion to call my girlfriend by my ex-girlfriend's name right as I was beginning to climax.

Years ago, when I was just starting to date this girl, we were having a few (too many) cocktails at a club. I was holding her hand and looking directly into her eyes. I lifted her hand to kiss the back of it, but in my intoxicated stuper I ended up kissing the back of my own damn hand instead of hers. It was very embarrassing, but we both got a few good laughs out of that one.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:21 AM
This space for Rent

Quote:
Originally posted by horseman12
I can't say that i blame you TinkerBell69, I do believe that would throw me off as well.

had a female friend that i hung out with alot, we were going to go out and went back to her place so she could shower, after her shower she came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, she sat next to me on the couch, and after 5 minutes finally asked me what it was gonna take to get my attention.
that was really awkward.

I would have replied. Maybe you can start by taking off your towel