Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 06:41 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
26y.o. divorced once and recently dumped after 3.5yrs

Let's start off by me letting everyone know I've never been one for a midnight stand. I've slept with less than a handful of women and haven't had sex for over 6 years.

Next, I'm permanently disabled. Let's just leave it to saying me getting a job is out of the question. Trust me, I've tried. Repeatedly.

Now basically, in high school I fell in love with a girl. Was young, dumb, full of cum. Then I made a JOKE about getting married and eventually a 3 year relationship was ended by a 3 month marriage. That was my first mistake.

Second mistake, was falling in love with someone I knew I could never be with. I'll hold any further explanation to avoid wrongful judgement. Our 3.5yr relationship has recently ended for good. We've had our off moments but now I realize it's over. For good.

I'm just wondering where do I go from here. I'm shy beyond belief and because of my disability am admittedly not very easy to get along with but I'm having a hard time believing there's someone for everyone. I'm thinking I'm doomed to walk this rainy path alone.

Don't really know why I'm posting this. I doubt it'll do any good or get many responses. Just wanted to vent I guess, thanks for reading.

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Venting is always positive, and here is a great place to do it. Especially if you're also seeking help (even if it is just a sympathetic reader). Unfortunately, I don't really have any advice to give you. My experience is pathetically limited.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Causer of Unrest

I have always believed that there's a lid for every pot. Unfortunately, it's like the Tupperware cabinet, and its very difficult to find the right damn lid for your particular pot! But not impossible, even if in the past you've been unlucky in love.

It generally helps the process to be the kind of person you'd find worthy yourself--friendly, kind, aware of your "stuff" and responsible for your issues, accepting of your humanity and others'. That guarantees nothing, but if you don't have your personal ducks in a row, you're not likely to attract the kind of person you really want to attract. That is to say, to find a quality person, you have to be a quality person.

Once you've got that squared away, it's a matter of time and exposure. Shyness and disability don't have to disqualify you from having the love you desire and deserve. You might consider online dating for the shyness...online interaction often emboldens people to an astonishing degree.

Don't give up hope. Learn to enjoy your own company. Take your time. Don't give up hope.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 07-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Venting is a great tool.It allows you to see what you want to work on and where you want to go in your life.

A negative outlook is also a disability, sometimes more limiting than a physical issue. By deciding that you're doomed you are convincing yourself that no matter what you do you can't change anything. Thats bullshit. I think that LordSnow might agree with me that sometimes a fear of trying will deprive you of more happiness than disappointment.

I'm shy too, I have serious anxiety issues that manifest physically. I also decided a long time ago that I was not going to let chemicals control my life. Not carbohydrates, proteins, drugs, alcohol, not even cigarettes and I was also not going to let my adrenal glands decide if I was going to go into a party, work or wal-mart.

A good outlook is a very attractive thing. Effort is as well. Don't give up on yourself or others.

Kyttn (looking for my flame-retardant bustier and thong)
Old 07-16-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
... Kyttn (looking for my flame-retardant bustier and thong)