Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2004, 09:20 PM

female climax enhancers?

Hey, I have a question on female climax/orgasm/clitorial enhancer/stimulators, or whatever they are called.

Basically, I'm talking about creams or lotions or lubes, when they are applied to the clitoris, they are supposed to make the clit more sensitive and easier to achieve orgasm.

I, myself, is very hard for me to reach orgasm during sex, oral or vaginal. Even when I use a vibrator on my clit, it still takes a long time and my fingers can get stiff and numb way before I orgasm, most of the time. Sometimes I do orgasm, but that is ususally at least half an hour of intense clitorial stimulation with my vibe turned on high. I think because I masturbate with high vibration vibrators a lot, it may have desensitized my clit so that it's hard for me to orgasm during sex and oral sex.

So, has anyone tried those creams which are supposed to sensitize the clit and make orgasm easier? Any luck? Pros/cons? Would you recommand? Thanks.

Some of the ones I've heard of are Orgamix, Finally, Viacreme, Vcream, Vigorelle, Climatique....
Old 09-11-2004, 10:40 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

i have used ky warming gel right on my clit, it has worked really nice....almost too much for me as it almost felt like more of a burning sensation so i use very little....i am very sensitive so it worked great for me
Old 09-12-2004, 12:24 AM
gurly gurl

I used "O" Cream one time....didn't do a thing to me......
Old 09-12-2004, 07:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Rayna~ you may want to lay off the vibes for a bit. You may be causing the desensitizing.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-13-2004, 08:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to HuggleZ
I've been told that the main active ingredient in most of these creams
is just "Menthol".
Old 09-13-2004, 03:32 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i found this while looking for info...
"When it comes to using vibrators, know that there are pros and cons. For some women, the intensity of the stimulation a vibrator delivers can desensitize them to other, less intense forms of stimulation, such as manual self-pleasuring or sexual play with a (human) partner. You can avoid this problem by doing your best to find a balance and not relying on vibrator usage too much. Personal experimentation will help guide you. If, however, you find that you other forms of stimulation become duller and less satisfying, the trick is to cease use of the vibrator and allow your body to ''reset'' to accept slower, less intense (yet nonetheless highly stimulating) forms of receiving pleasure and reaching orgasm. This usually takes a few days or weeks, at the most."
~Michael Ra Bouchard M.A., Ph.D. is a board-certified clinical sexologist

the info on creams out there is dubious at best. most of the so called "experts" advised against them for a variety of reasons... they are not regulated buy the FDA and can therefore make any claims they want w/o proof, they can cause rashes and other nasty skin problems, they are for external use only and during intercourse it is all too easy for them to find their way inside you, etc, etc.

but, uh...FYI...i've never used them so i'm not real sure you oughta listen to anything i say on the subject
Old 09-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Manwhore

[QUOTE=Rayna]Hey, I have a question on female climax/orgasm/clitorial enhancer/stimulators, or whatever they are called.
QUOTE]
I've heard of one called...

Pics of Men

Seriously though, I would heed the preceeding advice. Be wary of 'enhancing' creams and mayhaps decrease vibe usage.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-13-2004, 07:53 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
I've heard of one called...

Pics of Men

the best kind
Old 09-13-2004, 08:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
The ones I tried didn't do anything for me except irritate my urethra (made the opening swollen and sore). I have a similar problem, and it really is a pain in the neck, among other places.