Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2004, 01:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to pyrokittie
this is really sad

: i have to get this out:
at work tonight, i helped out a couple who said that thier children's house was on fire. they were sorta elderly type, and they had grandkinds and all [the people i was helping]. anyways, thier kid's house was still buring, but they told them to come ahead and buy some stuff at walmart like clothes and a coat. while i was helping they said that thier grandson was still inside and they were fighting to get him out, and that everytime they would try [firefighters] the flames would get worse. i helped this couple out for about an hour, they were majorly spazzing out, but i would be too in that situation.
well the sad part is that when i got home and watched the news, the little boy died in the fire, he was 5. i feel so bad for them, and wish there was more that i could do to help them.
i know this was probably really sad and depressing, but i am the type of person who has to get stuff out when it happens or it drives me up the wall.....
Old 01-20-2004, 01:46 AM

dam that sux my family had a house fire like a year and a half ago nothing major but my cat was killed. the worst thing about a fire is you never get over it and to have the added fact of losing a loved one makes it so much worse. how sad. lets hope they are ok
Old 01-20-2004, 07:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
When I was pregnant with my oldest child, and Mr. Lil belonged to the USAF, we had a friend who had gotten involved with a woman who had a 2 year old. They all lived in his grandfather's house. There was a fire in the house due to a gas can too close to a gas hot water heater. They found the little girl behind a mattress in the garage where she had hid from the fire. She was almost too little to learn, but kids need to be taught what to do in case of fire from the time they can. We teach kids to wear safety belts just in case...they should be taught fire safety early on for the same reason. My dad just retired from the fire dept. and he said over and over that kids hide from fires. Yes talking to kids about fire safety can be scary for them but without knowledge on what they can do if the worst occurs, they will most likely make unwise choices based on fear.

Captain_abusive~ sorry for your loss((hugs))

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Wow....that is sad! Spill it when you need to pyrokittie! I understand how it can affect you!

~Thomas Dewar~