Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2003, 03:45 PM

Send a message via ICQ to ghostfreak Send a message via AIM to ghostfreak Send a message via Yahoo to ghostfreak
Chris and Michelle

Michelle was quite petite for her age, long brown hair and baby blue eyes. Chris was a bit tall, brown hair and blue eyes made him quite cute. They had been close friends for over a year and the odd cuddle and peck on the cheek ensured that would be a bit more as time went by.

It was nearing Michelle’s twenty-third birthday and Chris wanted to get her something to remember him by. He went round shop after shop, looking at flowers, jewellery and other things she’d like, but to no avail. It came to the end of the day and he had bought her nothing! Then a thought struck him. His virginity.
He had never had much experience with the opposite of sex, well, rather none, if he was honest. But he always felt something between himself and Michelle, but was too scared to say anything in case it hurt her to know.

The day had drawn to a close and he was trying to figure out how he would approach this in a sensible way. What was he going to say? And do? It made him dizzy, just thinking about it. He told himself not to worry as he got on the bus home.
Meanwhile Michelle was having similar feelings about Chris. This had just come over her recently, she had never thought of Chris of anything other than a friend and she was equally as frustrated as to what he was going to buy her!

The following day was quite a calm, cool day with a gentle breeze running through the air. Chris was getting himself ready, telling himself that it was going to be ok and to not worry too much. The truth was that he didn’t think she would like what he had to give, but it was his most precious gift and one that he was willing to give to her.

Her house was filled with balloons and banners ‘Happy 23rd Birthday’ one said draped in the hallway. And there she was, sitting on the couch, watching TV.

She was only in her robe, but it was tightly shut, keeping the warmth against her body.

“Hey honey” he shouted, trying to make himself sound manly.
Her heart pounded. She wondered if she should tell him how she felt, or maybe leave it to another time.

“Look who it is!” she replied, got up and threw her arms around him.

Suddenly he realised something. He’s always loved her, ever since the first time they met.

“Want to go up to my room and watch some DVD’s?” she asked him. This was his chance to ask her he thought. “Sure thing” Chris said, and followed her up the stairs.

As they entered her room, he braced himself to tell her that he had brought her present.

“Could I ask you something?” he said. “Course you can” she replied, unsure as to what he was going to tell her. Chris was now going to ask her if she would take him as her present.

“I want you to know something…I..want…to know if….you would take my virginity as your present” he said slowly. Michelle at first was a bit taken back. She never knew he felt this way about her, but, truth be told, she had been feeling the same way.

“I’ve felt so much for you and this was the only thing worth giving to you” he continued. “I…don’t know what to say” she replied.
“Don’t say anything” Chris said, as he bent over to her and kissed her softly on her lips. This is it, he said to himself, the girl I’ve always wanted and I’m kissing her.

She felt his lips touch hers as she responded with a deep passionate reply. “Before we do this, do you have any protection?” she asked him nervously. “I brought some along, just in case” he said and set the packet down beside the bed.
He pushed himself against her as they fell back onto the bed, on top of each other. “I’ve wanted this for quite some time” he told her. “I know what you mean” Michelle replied.

His hand went down the side of her body and lightly grabbed her thigh. They were kissing faster now, not letting any moment go to waste. He began to kiss her neck as she raised her head and beckoned him to take her body. He reached the top of her robe and began to undo it with other free hand.

“Please” she said, “be careful." He undid her robe and it fell away, exposing her perfectly formed breasts. This was a great sight for him as he had never, properly seen, a woman’s breasts in front of him before. He could feel himself getting more and more aroused as this beautiful body lay before him. What should he do now? I hope she’s not disappointed, he thought to himself.
He placed his lips on her erect nipples and begin to suck gently on them.

“Oh god…” Michelle said slowly as she felt her sexual energy increasing. He ran his tongue over and around her first breast, then moved on to her second one, before licking down the middle.
“I’m all yours,” she said while lifting her arms over her head.
He slowly ran his tongue down her slim stomach and stopped there. She began to widen her legs, wanting him to enter her and give her his present. His hand went down over her thigh and began to explore her most precious area. He was surprised at how hot she was down there, and how wet.

“This is going to be great” he whispered into her ear. Slowly his fingers reached the lips of her soft vagina, he started to rub them as she moaned harder underneath him. She was breathing more heavily as he could feel it on his neck. He found her clit and began to rub it with the tips of his two fingers. “Fuck, that’s good” she suddenly said.

Her hands came down and clenched onto his back, pulling him tightly onto her. “Give it to me now honey, I need it” she moaned out to him. This was it, he thought, I’m finally going to make love to her after all this waiting. He removed his hand and guided his hard erection towards her eager, waiting pussy. The pleasure was surely showing on her face, as she was loving every minute of this. He began to enter her gently as she yelped out.

“Put it all in me!” she screamed out. He manoeuvred himself into her and pressed his erection deep inside her wet love hole. “Do you like that?” Chris asked, but all she could do was nod her head in delight. They started to get into the rhythmic motion as their two body’s guided them to the height of sexual temptation.
Michelle moaned loudly as she felt her first orgasm coming fast over her. She gripped onto Chris’ back as her body suddenly shuddered violently in a very hard orgasm.

“Fuck!” she screamed out, “Give it to me harder!” His 7” was already nearly inside her as he pumped into her harder and harder, gradually getting faster with each stroke he gave her.
He was feeling his orgasm coming onto him as Michelle groaned in another earth shattering orgasm he had supplied her with.
“I love you” she said, as the pleasure totally overwhelmed her.
His cock was shaking deep inside her as he felt his orgasm coming.

“God….” He moaned. He was nearly there as their bodies were brought closer and tighter together. He suddenly came hard inside her; she experienced his come shooting into her and groaned, as it felt so good. It began to run down and out of her aching pussy as they both collapsed down beside each other.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 10-01-2005 at 04:03 PM.