Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:20 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

^^^

I like to feel around the top of my shirt and ask "Is there a cross or star of David on my collar?" ................................... "Do I look like the Chaplin?"

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 08-16-2009, 07:45 AM

Not even Charlie.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Naked and in Love

Because she had some sort of "mental issue" about a year ago, we are all supposed to just put with her shit. I did say something to my supervisor and she took me aside and said that everybody had complained but word has come down from on high that we have to just deal with it. And to be honest, at the time a year or so ago, i did feel bad for her and her situation. But now, I think she uses that to get or say what she wants. Like when I was on holiday last month......she decided she was stressed without my being there and took three "stress days" while they were already short with my being away. It's just frustrating how she gets away with shit the rest of us would get fired over.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteCoupleOz
Because she had some sort of "mental issue" about a year ago, we are all supposed to just put with her shit. I did say something to my supervisor and she took me aside and said that everybody had complained but word has come down from on high that we have to just deal with it. And to be honest, at the time a year or so ago, i did feel bad for her and her situation. But now, I think she uses that to get or say what she wants. Like when I was on holiday last month......she decided she was stressed without my being there and took three "stress days" while they were already short with my being away. It's just frustrating how she gets away with shit the rest of us would get fired over.

There, there dear. Take two white pills. Lie down. And suck my dick. Or is it one pill and suck my dick twice? This getting old stuff isn't good!
Old 08-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Naked and in Love

The fuckwits next door. They have 6 or 7 kids and they scream and yell incessantly at these kids. I'm sick of listening to a grown man and woman call little kids "little shits", "fuckin' this or that", how stupid they are, etc etc etc. And he has a real mean hateful violent-sounding voice. I just cringe for those poor kids having to listen to that almost all the time. Some days it will start at 6 or 7 in the morning and on the weekends will last hours. On Catch's day off work, the screaming starts as soon as they kids walk in the door from school. Nights are pretty quiet most times, 'cause we think he's down at the pub. And the sad part is, the oldest girl, about 9ish, is already becoming her mother. I heard them playing in the yard one day and she was screaming at the littler ones in just the same way. Sad sad sad.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
My fiance's friggin dog!!! I'm sure it has a lot with me being sick and not wanting to put up with his crap but he's like a 4-legged wrecking ball 24 hours a day! His owner needs to work with him...no, I am NOT his owner when he is bad. If I had the time to do some obedience training with him, I would. I work 6 days a week, go to school, and will be starting an internship later this month. If I could get away with it, I would take him back to the rescue that he came from...I HATE this stupid animal!!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
AV ~ that isnt the animals fault and i'd be telling his owner to fix the problem.

I am having major issues with people who let the fucking cats wander at night! I keep my cats indoors 24/7 so they do not annoy or otherwise fuck people off, but nooooooo i gotta put up with someone elses cat coming in and annoying my cats through the windows, and waking me up tomcat screeching all night!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
I too have rescued fortunately my wife and I were available 24/7 to socialize Brownie after socialization he did very I too hate people who let their cats roam (I have an inside cat ) for me it the cat poop in the garden
Old 09-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Update to the Dach with extensive skin necrosis:

A month after the incident, Annabelle died at home. Her owners brought her in for cremation which meant we had to strip off her bandage. Her muscles also died along her back and sides. I could see about 8 inches along her back of exposed vertebrae. Thank God her suffering is over.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Getting caught in a driving rainstorm, & finding that (once again) a family member had "borrowed" my umbrella without telling me.

If the guilty party hadn't been 20 miles away at the moment, there would have been some serious asswhoopin going on...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Melted

Most of those who commented on this article.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I've found that it never pays to read the comments on any online news article. You will get pissed off, & in a hurry.

Today I tried an experiment with one of ComCrap's comment threads. It was about the discovery of 32 new planets outside our solar system; safe enough topic, you'd think? WRONG AGAIN. Took less than 10 posts to turn into a political pissing contest. But "safe topics" aren't much of a challenge to the average comcast commenter, I've found.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:17 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

^^^

^^^

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Only time I like reading the comments at the end of an article is to laugh at other people's stupidity.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-24-2009, 08:12 PM
~a little bit naughty~

How utterly frustrated I've been feeling

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking