Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
Vacation

I had booked a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, as it had been a rough few months. The ad I read said this resort was for women only. *hmm I thought that was rather strange.* I booked my flight and package deal and was on the way, as Cabo was it only a few hours from me it wouldn’t be a rough flight since I soo hate to fly.

I arrived in Cabo in the afternoon and was greeted by the resort Limo. *Wooo a limo I thought this is going to be nice. * The Limo took me to the resort where I noticed the resort was broken out in small houses for each resident. I was taken to check-in and then to my house. My house was broken out in a small kitchenette where there was a gentleman making me a snack as a I arrived.” Good Afternoon Senorita, welcome to cabo!” I smiled and looked around. “Hello, may I ask your name? Do you come with the resort?” he said, “ My name is Juan Carlos and I am part of your package deal” Hmm I smiled and took some fruit and looked around. There was a beautiful living room area and huge bedroom with hot tub and in my small courtyard there was a pool with loungers and privacy walls. Ah this was going to be a wonderfully needed vacation. Juan Carlos said” Madam I am taking your bags to your room and will unpack for you” I was shocked and said, “ no no you don’t have to” blushing bright red. “Senorita really it is fine. Nothing is shocking to me as I do this for guests all the time. I shrugged and nodded still blushing and ate some fruit and drank the cocktail he had provided for me.

Juan Carlos came out from doing my unpacking saying “senorita, why don’t you lie down for a siesta and then you can relax by the pool before evening meal.” I smiled at Juan and said “You know that sounds lovely” I went to the bedroom and put on my very tiny bathing suit an sarong and laid down on the bed for rest. I awoke refreshed and ready to face the evening. I stretched and greeted Juan and walked out to the pool area. I could smell the ocean air and the sound of the waves relaxed me. Hmm I thought there are privacy walls. I quickly stripped before I lost my nerve and dived into the pool naked. Oh the way felt so good against my skin. Juan Carlos came out of kitchen smiling saying “glad you are enjoying the pool.” I screamed like a mouse diving under the water sputtering. He laughed and chuckled saying no worries. Dinner will be ready in a bit if you care to get out and drive off. He left me sputtering in the pool as he walked into the house chuckling. I have to admit if he was going to be around all the time I guess I will have to get used to him seeing me naked if I am going to use the pool naked. I sat in a lounger and relaxed letting the hot sun dry my naked skin. It melted me inside and out relaxing me, as I needed. I heard Juan come out and smiled not even caring at this point. I looked up questioningly. “ I see you are more relaxed Senorita” I nodded smiling and stretching like cat that had swallowed the canary. “Is dinner ready?” he nodded holding a robe out for me.

The dinner was laid out on the table and it looked scrumptious. I looked up at Juan saying, “ aren’t you joining me?” Juan smiled saying “if that is your wish” I nodded and said “well if you are going to be around here we need to get to know each other.” We ate dinner like old friends, talking about things and people in our lives and getting to know each other. I finally asked him “ how did you come to work for the resort? “ he explained that the resort is the only one for women only and since he loves beautiful women looking at me with a twinkle in his eye. This was the perfect job for him. “ Well I must admit dinner was wonderful, I have a question for you. I will change into a sundress as I can hear the ocean right outside, would you walk along the shore with me?” Juan smiled at me and nodded.

I ran into my room like a little girl all excited. I changed clothes and we were off to walk along the ocean waves. It was a gorgeous night and Juan took my hand as we walked. We walked back to the house and talked again like old friends. Juan Whispered to me “ I have a surprise for you back at the house” I was surprised and asked “ really what is it?” of course he wouldn’t tell me, then it wouldn’t be a surprise.

We walked into the house and the place was ablaze with candelight. I looked shocked and amazed. He just smiled. He took me in front of the fireplace where there was a table standing there. He said “please disrobe and I will give you a massage.”

I went into my room and stripped down and came out in a robe and lay down on the table.
He warmed the oil in his hands rubbing into my shoulders back and buttocks. I moaned as my muscles relaxed under his tender care. He asked me to flip over which made me a little leery but I thought well in for a penny, I flipped over. He poured more warm oil in his hands and rubbed into my legs and arms and winked as he massaged by breasts making them swell with longing. He then worked lower on my stomach muscles relaxing me more and more. He suddenly spread my legs a little and rubbed the nub between my legs and I moaned with pleasure. “Shall I continue senorita” I nodded and moaned yes. He rubbed the nub more and suddenly he put he mouth on my puss and I sat up shocked and he laughed and said, “Relax please and enjoy. This is your time” I laid back down and he placed his mouth again on my puss, oh the things that man could do with his tongue. Very soon I was Cumming so hard the spasms were so strong I almost fell off the table without him holding me I would have. The spasms shook me for some time that I was crying with relief. He just held me and just let me cry and relax finally letting me calm down. I smiled saying “ thank you but its seems so small to say” He laughed and chuckled saying “ De Nada, No worries.” He carried me to bed and tucked me in and kissed my cheek and I slept a wonderful relaxed sleep.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of Eggs and Bacon and toast cooking. I arose and put on my robe and walked to the kitchen saying and laughing, “ I am starving!!!” he laughed and said, “it will be ready soon” I grabbed a cup of very good coffee sighing with pleasure at the taste. We ate together as old friends and lovers do talking and laughing. He asked me about my plans for the day and told him I thought I would relax by the pool till later and maybe go into the city for some nightlife. He smiled saying, “ I would be glad to show you the nightlife of Cabo, when I unpacked for you I noticed and especially beautiful outfit you should wear.” I blushed and nodded.

I walked out to the pool and dropped my robe and dived into the pool swimming laps till I heard a splash behind me realizing that Juan Carlos had joined me. We swam in silence for while just enjoying the company before he came behind me and hugged me to him, his hands on my breasts rubbing them as my head just relaxed on her shoulder and I let my body float and enjoy. I soon felt his arousal behind me and put my hand around his shaft shuddering with discovery. I turned around and kissed him softly whispering “ I need your cock inside me now” He laughed and plunged it in me. I squealed as he plunged deep into my center. We fucked there in the pool until we were both sated and then laid on the loungers by the pool chuckling. I sighed to myself thinking this was going to be a great vacation as it was so far. I fell asleep in the warm sunshine as it baked me to a golden brown as I felt a tickling my legs apart and I let them fall. Juan Carlos plunged face first into my puss licking me clean and making me scream again. I could only say thank goodness for the privacy walls in my area.

We ate dinner later and then I went to shower and found my outfit all laid out. It was a black halter dress but no underwear. Hmm was I going to brave enough to go au natural tonight? I hoped in the shower and thought about it. I dried off and rubbed some perfumed oil into my skin and dressed into my dress. Ok no problem. We went to one of the local clubs and danced all night. We walked back to the house laughing from all the tequila we drank and dancing we did. He then placed his hand on my behind rubbing suggestively. He grabbed my hand and raced down the beach with me. He found a quiet cove and flipped my dressed and plunged his cock into me over and over. It’s a wonder we were discovered as were anything but quiet. After we both had cum numerous times we finally pulled our clothes together and dressed again and wiped the sand off us and laughed and walked back to the house.

I woke the next morning and we ate breakfast, as this was my last day and night here at the resort. I asked Juan Carlos “ do all the houses have a male to service the women here or am I the lucky one.” He laughed saying “ there are some men here to the house and even some women to service the women. It all depends on what information we get from the travel agent as they are very persceptive at what each woman needs. We were told you needed to be relaxed and well loved so that you would know what you are looking for in the states in a lover? “ I was shocked to say the least that the travel agent could figure all that out. How do they know this? He smiled knowingly saying “ well the travel agents they use are all psychic so its not all what you say.” I laughed and smiled agreeing that they definitely figured out what I needed.

We were together a few more times before I had to catch my flight to return to the states. The limo came and picked me up and I embraced and kissed Juan Carlos goodbye and thanked him for being wonderful to me. I sipped champagne in the limo and the driver asked me “was your trip acceptable? Senorita? I laughed and said yes it will be a trip I will always remember fondly.