Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2005, 04:19 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
This Ass Thing

I have never been into any ass fucking, girls I've been with never wanted for 1 excemption an we never mentioned it with my ex wife. My current wife has hemoroids so never even mentioned about it.

The excemption was, back in school days when I was living with friends, a friend brought home a Lebonese girl that he picked from a night club. She was steadyly drunk -- always -- and she was into gangbangs. We were 6 there.. she was fucking, drinking and sleeping -- nothing else. as soon as she woke up, she'd ask for a drink, and right after her first sip, she'd ask for a fuck. Later when I talked to her, she said she could not get enough.. I managed she was a nyphomaniac and could not be satisfied.

Well, whatever, when I was fucking her (vaginally) she asked me to fuck her ass. Yes, but about then, other friends entered the room and I never got the chance.

I realyy want to know how this effects u pixies men and women. Does it hurt? (for both men and women), does it have an effect on clit? (for women as the rectum has no nerves to stimulate sexual arousal), does any shit mixed up? do u fart?, and all that.

Just wanted to know..
Old 02-12-2005, 06:03 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Dude go have a read of the other threads that have been started already on this. I think you'll be surprised at how many have done it or at least tried it. (Both men and women) There is a very good thread on strap ons. So go have a look. Also further down in the list, are a couple of threads discussing anal sex.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:49 PM

Well, speaking from experience there was no problem with some of the nasties that you mention. Also, there are PLENTY of nerve endings in the anus for both men and women-- men have the added benefit of the prostate, whereas personally it stimulates my g-spot, just from the other side of the tissue... Done in a loving (and not scary, forceful, squeal like a pig fashion) it was one of the most amazing sex encounters for both myself and my s/o.