Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2002, 12:05 PM
Just me.

I second that SS. Let's hear it for Lixy as Natch9's represetative!

HIP, HIP, HORRAY! HIP, HIP, HORRAY!

Between the surgeon and Lixy, I could stay in stiches!
Old 12-05-2002, 05:01 AM
Missing Member

I don't care who accepts it as long as someone hurries up and does it! So, um....hurry up!
Old 12-05-2002, 09:38 AM
Just me.

Dicksbro, sensing the shyness of others, walks up to the stage to accept Natch9's Golden Abs award.

Ladies and Gentlemen and any others that might be present. On behalf of Natch9 I want to express my sincere thanks for this glorious award. I'm sure that the Golden Anti-Lock Breaking trophy will look wonderful on the dash of a car.

For the next award, I think we need to recognize a lady of considerable charm, witty intellect, and warm caring.

SugarSprinkles, to you is awarded the "Friend in Need Golden Dildo Award." Congratulations!
Old 12-05-2002, 01:07 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH MY!!!! I'm so verklempt!! I had NNNOOO idea!!

This is going to take some thought.......my acceptance speech has to be 'just right'....after all, look who's given me this prestigious award.

And I REALLY need to thing LONG & HARD to decide what the next award will be and to who (whom?) it should be awarded.

I promise I will return as soon as I can to take care of my obligation. I will not neglect my duty.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-05-2002, 01:55 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Sorry to butt in here, but I just read Coach Knight's "Rejected Children's Books" thread.

I therefore, am compelled to award CK a "Silver Psycho" for being almost, but not quite twisted enough.

CK, please untie the Pope, scrape the mustard off the walls, and come get your award.
Old 12-07-2002, 03:49 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Well I really think it is SS's turn to give an award. We may have to check with DildoDiva for a ruling here. I am bumping this up to allow her to decide.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 12-09-2002, 01:25 AM
Missing Member

Already discussed it with SS but I'll tell the rest of you. Sugar has to make her acceptance speach still before the week is up. She can give an award if she likes and we'll just have more awards going at once or she can not give an award and consider the award CK recieved to go for her as well.

So if SS gives an award we'll all just have to watch the thread for more awards and it'll give people more chances to get awards.

CK can accept his award either way and he DOES give someone an award.

All clear...ready, set, cum! I mean GO
Old 12-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Thank you Gekko. I am not sure if you were supposed to give me an award, but that's ok, I'll take what I can get.

I look around the room and realize the creator of this award has been left high, but hopefully not dry. So will someone remove DildoDiva's sticky panties and send her down here. Oh and while she's down here ...

I am presenting DildoDiva with the QUIVERING CLIT AWARD!!!

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 12-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Missing Member

As I sit behind my display table, convieniently located next to the exit door and the restrooms (in case someone decides they need some quick relief before they leave) I re-arrange some of my products I brought and am absentmindedly wiping down the vibrator I just got finished "testing." As I am cleaning the last of the juices off of it, I hear my name and look up into the beautiful faces of all my Pixies Comerades and they are applauding and looking at me. I quickly place the toy back on the table and make my way toward the stage accepting handshakes, pats, and gropes as I make my way through the crowd.

As I ascend the steps onto the stage I smile shyly at CK and take the award and the hug and step to the podium....

"Thank you CK, my favorite prick. Thank you all from the heart of my bottom...I mean...no, that IS what I meant. It is truly an honor to be recognized amongst my friends for this award. I accept this honor on behalf of myself and my quivering clit.

"And now for the next award I would like to recognize one of our chat regulars. Someone who evidently, truly believes in the saying, 'I should be seen and not heard....ever.' I would like to present this golden plaque with a little silver fly in the center. The nominees for the "Fly on the Wall" award are.......

ChanServ for his/her diligent efforts to always be there for our Pixies in there time of dire need. A great listener and someone we all know and trust with our deepest secrets........

jwalker....for....just being there and never saying a FUCKING THING.......

and the winner is....*rips open the little envelope*.....

JWALKER!"

*Applauds as she looks through the audience and spots him in a dark corner. As usual she can see him but he's not doing anything.....*
Old 12-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Wanting More

LOL DildoDiva...whatcha wanna bet he won't be showing up to receive the award?

Old 12-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I know today is a week already since dicksbro presented me with my recent award....I'd like to beg the academy's indulgence a bit longer please...I've just been so busy I haven't had a chance to really think about who I would like to honor. I have 3 or 4 people in mind and I just have to narrow that down...Please may I have just a few more days???
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 12-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Missing Member

Just for you SugarSprinkles I'll grant you until Saturday.
Old 12-13-2002, 10:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to jwalker
a FUCKING THING.......
Old 12-13-2002, 11:21 PM
Missing Member

HAR HAR HAR de HAR. HAR de HARHAR HAR!
Old 12-14-2002, 06:33 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! HE SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a miracle!!!!!

LOL!

CasperTG