Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2003, 03:21 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Thanks everybody! It happened just as I was finishing work on Friday, so only me in it, and I'm fine (just a wee bit of a sore neck!!)

Steph ~ I THINK it did that cos the window has quite a curve to it, and I reckon it "popped" when the metalwork buckled!!

That's what I'm gonna tell the insurance Co. anyway!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Everybody Stretch!

WOW dm! So glad you and/or CA wasn't hurt!

And hun? WTF is a bollard? Try and remember....I'm American and I don't speak any other language....well....cept maybe typonese! Yeah...I'm good with typonese! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
DM I feel your pain friend. I once left my Dad's place with my son and hit another car parked alongside the road. As I was driving out of Dad's driveway I tossed my checkbook on the dash and it slid off. I saw it sliding and reached to catch it, I guess I leaned just enough to cut the wheel and make slight contact with the parked car. Well that's bad enough but the parked car had been backed to the curb and the wheels were still turned out. So when my front passenger side wheel met its front passenger side wheel my Honda Civic proceeded to climb up it and consequently I drove down the side of the other car with my wheel about the height of the other car's door. My son was a little scared as we were turned sideways but when we drove off the back side he freaked. I spent 10 minutes trying to calm him down and the flagged down a cop to report the acident. Most of my friends said it was bad enough to hit the car but then to make it a point to report it when nobody saw anything was just ignorant. I see it this way. My mistake, I'll take the heat and I did. The owner of the car involved sent me a note of appreciation afterward too. It didn't, however make me feel any less foolish for choosing to catch my checkbook instead of watching where I was going more closely.

Lixy a bollard is one of those poles they plant to keep you from hitting other things like lights and such and they're usually pipes filled with concrete.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 12-08-2003, 04:00 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
well if it makes yall feel any better , the last time i drove in snow (while i was still in the states) after taking 8 hrs to drive 30 miles, i was less than 3 miles from home turning off the highway merging into my turn lane, nothing in site, i had the all clear, untill the damn curb jumped out and hit me , i totalled my car doing 5 miles an hour LMAO was NOT impressed w that one lol poor car

~nikki~
Old 12-08-2003, 09:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Bollard - a steel post filled with concrete

hit it right in the middle mate good shot LOL, I hit a power pole just like that once myself, reversing and not looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bollards.jpg (2.0 KB, 115 views)
Old 12-08-2003, 09:18 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
LOL! I hit a bollard in the courthouse parking garage when my car was only about 3 months old

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-08-2003, 09:21 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

oh and one at a McDonald's drive-thru with the other car

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-08-2003, 09:21 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

feelin' better yet dm????

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-08-2003, 09:22 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

on my behalf I have never hit anything moving...

cept' cat(s)

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-08-2003, 09:54 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

LMAO poor little kitties............. well truth be told ive hit one of those before as well, i was 18 and felt soooooooooooo bad for a long time LMAO but it was the ditch the other lane of cars or the cat...... i took the cat LOL

~nikki~
Old 12-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Weedscreamer

Car accident

Many years ago, I was in a car accident when an idiot stomped on his brakes on the freeway...in the center lane. I did a collision avoidance swerve and would have made it...if my left front tire hadn't caught the edge of the median. Did 3 flips in the air and 2 rolls on the ground. Came to a rest, upside down, swinging from my seatbelt/shoulder harness, in the middle of the meridian. I remember Tina Turner's version of "Proud Mary" was playing on my car radio. In the emergency room, the investigating officer told me that an accident like the one I had always decapitates the driver and cripples everyone else. It usually crushes the driver's side of the roof and rips it sideways. For some reason, it ripped the other way. I came out of it with a little glass in my thigh. I was very lucky. When the ambulance arrived, all the witnesses left. The van sped off. So, apologetically, the policeman cited me for sneezing and causing the accident. Yep. I watch other drivers even more carefully, since then. The car was totalled. 1984 Toyota Tercel wagon. It saved my life. (Maybe you'd like to hear about the other dirver who caused me to shove a McDonald's apple pie up my nose...for real.)
Old 12-09-2003, 05:55 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

omg mae im so glad u wernt seriously hurt, asshole that speed off make me so mad! there was a wreck a few weeks back here , lady and her 3 kids were going to p/u her hubby from work late at night, car in opp lane passed didnt realize the lady was coming (was around a corner on a curvy road) he tried to make the vehicle he was passin had to slam brakes lady went off road ended up up side down ina ditch ( we have some hella deep ditches to i think it was 8 ft deep but ive not gone tolook i just know they get that deep) her and all the kids in the car died the driver that caused it sped off and was never found, i honestly cant remember what the other vehic that was being passed did, im almost sure he was injured som how and i think hes the one that calle dit in , i feel so bad for the poor man that the lady was going to pick up cuz u know hes riddled w guilt even tho its not his fault. i hate ppl who dont take responsibility for thier actions
~nikki~
Old 12-09-2003, 06:50 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Opps, sorry, I thought the title was "have you ever felt an ass"

My mistake
Old 12-09-2003, 08:26 AM
Weedscreamer

Excuse me...

I think being cited for sneezing and totaling the car is up there with being an ass. How about this one? Went to see a Star Trek movie with my husband. I found one part in it to be totally ridiculous. I exclaimed, "Oh good Lord! You've got to be kidding." Everyone, and I mean everyone, in that theatre turned around with a "death to the infidel" look. I hadn't realized how "intense" some trekkies could be. Husband tried to squeeze his way over a few seats away from me. I, pretty much, felt like an idiot.
Old 12-09-2003, 09:00 AM
Lets Get It On

Well at least you are ok.
It could have been worse...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pool.jpg (51.8 KB, 78 views)

M&C's Sexporium
Cassidy's Fun House