Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2004, 04:46 AM

other night with the wife

I just figured I share this very enjoyable experience I had, sorry there aren't any pictures.

The other day I could tell my wife was horny, she was constantly talking dirty and flashing me and basically being the vivacious little sex kitten that I know and love. I was dying for blowjob, something she isn't all that excited to give but I was hoping the'd be horny enough that I could talk her into it. It had been a day or so since my last shower and I knew she'd never go down on me unless I was clean.

So with a horny little grin I asked her if she wanted to take a shower. She knew instantly what I was getting at and practically ran to the shower. We soaped up and showered as usual. When she'd rinse her hair I'd gently tweak her nipples and when I rinsed mine she lightly ran her nails along the shaft of my semi hard cock. When I had finished rinsing off and she asked if I was finished, I said yes and without another word she dropped to her knees as if she could hear my desperate prayers. She wrapped her small hand around my shaft and brought it to her lips. Before I knew it she was bobbing up and down on my head, all the while lapping away with her tongue. She fondled my balls with one hand as she held my shaft tightly with the other. I quickly started rocking back and forth, gently fucking her mouth. I moved my hands to her shoulders, feeling her rock back and forth, sucking my cock into her mouth. She hated to have my hands on her head when she blew me but I just wanted to grab two handfuls of her hair and ravagely fuck her face. I restrained myself enough to just lay my hands on her head and gently guide her mouth onto my dick.

She stood up with an unmistakable look in her eye, her eye's screamed fuck me as she stepped passed me to rinse off out the body scrubber luffa type thing. I never took my eye's off her ass, I imagined throwing her against the wall and just fucking her silly, god I was horny. Well I think she actually meant to drop the thing the first time and when she bent over to pick it up she teasingly wiggled her ass against my dick. She continued this drop and tease routine a few more times before I waited for her to grind against me. I then attacked her g spot with one thumb and frantically frigging her clit with the other hand. As horny as she was, she was panting and moaning in no time. She started pounding herself into my thumb, grinding it into her g spot. She came in time and looked back at me with a pleading look.

Without missing a beat I had my swollen throbbing cock lodged deep into her pussy. I barely hand to move as I looked down and saw her bucking herself against me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me harder and harder. We soon settled into a nice rythme as I saw her juicey pussy envelope every inch of my cock. She tilted her head back and to the side as her lips dropped open and she began to moan. Seeing her face in total erotic exstacy sent me over the edge and I began pumping even harder into her. At this point her head had dropped back down and would hit the wall with every one of my inward thrust. Again and again I plowed into her, on every thrust I could feel her pussy spasm uncontrolably in orgasm.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I was going to give this woman the fucking of her life. Roughly I stood her up and turned her around. I then reached around and grabbed two big handfuls of ass and lifted her up. She quickly latched on to me with her legs as I guided my overly sensitive cock into her abused honey pot. I wasted no time and nearly slammed her into the shower stall corner. I fucked her hard and fast, I could feel her ass shake and tense around my fingers as I pounded relentlessly into her. Her lust filled moans had become exstacy filled screams. She dug her nails into my back as she squeezed me with her legs. I had the entire stall shaking in no time. Over and over I pounded into her, her head buried in my neck. Finally I felt myself getting ready to come for the send time. I was nearly too exhausted to even remain standing but somehow I found the the strength to pound her onto my cock a few more times. As our orgasms began to pass I held her pinned to the wall, my seeping dick slowing withdrawing from her pussy.

Hey, sorry if there;s a lot of mistakes, I'm kinda falling asleep sitting up here
Old 02-03-2004, 06:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OK that^^^^ is exactly why I love shower sex

Thanks for starting my day off with some very happy thoughts!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-03-2004, 07:33 AM

silentsoul,

Hey - the story was plenty good enough! Good for you - both of you!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Wow!!! Definitely makes ya want to shower Thats a hot story ... a great way to start the day

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Huggable!

I could sure use a shower right now.... well, silentsouls kinda shower!

Thanks for sharing that with us. You didn't need pics. Your telling it painted very vivid images. mmmmmm......

Old 02-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Loved it - you can't beat shower sex.
Old 02-03-2004, 03:44 PM

it was actually the first time we'd done it start to finish in the shower and it was the first time I fucked her pinned against the wall. I wrote that at like 4:45 in the morning, I was horny as hell but I just couldn't stay awake long enough to jack off and write the story so I decided to just decided to go to bed.

Thanks for all the input, hope I made everyone nice and wet. All the stories that I write, I tend to focus on the details and describe them in such a way that it's as vivid as watching a movie. If anyone's interested I recently posted a story called loneliness.
Old 02-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Bouncy Bunny

Mmmm loved reading that that!

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 02-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh man! The ole loofah dropping ploy! I love it!

Sounds like a wonderful step for you two silentsoul! TY for sharing!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-07-2004, 06:41 PM

mmmm... I'm off for a shower... shame I've got no-one to share it with tonight... but my toys will do!!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Grumble's favorite curves

Wow, all the sudden I think I need a loofa!!

A smile can make your whole day.

"I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows, I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my cloths..." ~Pepper.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:51 AM

very nice, silentsoul!
Old 02-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Banned

Very sexy!! I love when he uses his hands on my head during oral.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:47 PM
gurly gurl

WOW Silentsoul...you are one sexy man! Loved the details!! Makes it seem so realistic.

Lucky girl you have there!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Great White Pussy Hunter

Send a message via AIM to OziJuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to OziJuggalo
*wishes he had some 1 to have shower sex with*

Have You Ever Had A Juggalo Between Your Thighs