Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2011, 08:04 AM

Chronicles of the Clans

The Chronicles of the Clans

Ok, fellow Pixies! I have read and enjoyed this forum for many years; it is time that I unleash my crazy fantasies upon you. Below will begin a tale I have spun in my head for many delicious hours of fun. I hope you enjoy.

In the beginning I do have much to set up so you understand the world you are stepping into, so be patient for the heart pounding, breath taking, erotic fun that is sure to excite you.

The Clans had been at war for centuries and frankly no one remembered what had started them. The King and Queen of the Elves wanted to end the suffering across the lands, and find a way to make peace. They discussed it with their council of advisors and even their own children, which were many. And a solution was suggested that would tie the Elves to all the Clans of the warring races in peace. The Royal couple would barter the virtue of their eldest sons and daughters in marriage and bonds eternal to the royals of the Clans. Scouts were dispatched to each realm with the offer of flesh and blood from the Royal family as a peace treaty. And weary as they all were of death and destruction, not surprisingly they all agreed. Dwarves from the mining fields, Goblins from the Hollow Mountains, Water Nymphs from the Lake Country, Fairies of the Fae Forrest, Minotaur from the flatlands, Centaurs from the Great Valley, and Giants of the Highlands were all invited to the Fall Harvest Festival of The Elves where they would be bound by marriage and blood to the royal family; forever sealing peace among the Clans. The Clans were anxious and eager to end the wars and suffering but also knew of the great beauty and grace of the fairer side of the Elven Race. It had been years since a female had been seen and they hungered for their first glimpses of the ethereal women.

Each magical folk would prepare their royal sons and daughters to join the Elven chosen in a union ceremony one for each night of the festival until all were wed. Then the final night of celebration would culminate in an erotic foray among all the festival goers to enjoy the new bond of family and lore.

Now with preparations underway the King OhnRed and Queen Brittanne sat together in their study to determine which child they would unite with each Clan. All of their children over 18 would serve the Clans. Reaching for her quill and ink the Queen penned her first daughter’s name on the parchment, “Vella should go the Dwarven Clan, she is the smallest in stature with soft curves and dark hair they prize.” “Tarvic to the Water Nymph’s Bride then, he always lingers in the waters and should adjust well.” The king added to the scroll. “Gita for the Centaur Prince, she is almost as tall as that stallion lad and besides is an expert rider.” Said the Queen with a sly smile. “But what of the Goblins? They have both a prince and princess……”she tapped the quill against her ruby lips. “Ah of course the twins Land and Lynne” she scribed them next to the Goblin names. “Rebeka for the Minotaur Lad, and Gabriella for the Fae Prince…..” But that leaves………” And they both looked up eyes meeting, “The Giants.” They said in unison. Inhaling sharply the Queen checked her list. Down the checked names she scanned until she came to the last name….. “Fraya.” King OhnRed paled. “But she is yet 17.” He sputtered. “Only for a few more days and well before the festival” her mother replied. “She will be of age in time.” “But she is so fair, so dainty, my youngling…..surely she is not of age yet!” he whined. “She is no youngling dear, and stronger than you even suspect. She will take great pride in this union. You forget it was her that championed the idea so strongly. I think Fraya when her mind is made up can be determined to do anything. She will be fine husband.” She smoothed her hand down his knee trying to sooth him. “A giant’s rod….will be more than an elf has taken.” He shuddered at the thought of the big man stretching her. His wife smiled and shushed him, murmuring something close to his ears. He straightened at it like a bolt had hit him and flushed beet red. “Very well let it be done then.” And he wrote Fraya’s name next to the Giant Prince’s. Scooting his chair back he stood and exited the room to go wait in the Throne room. The Queen knew he was distraught for Fraya was his favorite and he didn’t want her in a lifetime of servitude to pain, much less carrying and delivering the giant’s brood. But she knew Fraya to be strong in body and mind and knew a woman such as her would adjust. Dusting off her hands and smoothing her skirt she rose to join her husband in the Throne room.

Trumpets called everyone to court. The room filled in as the Kind and Queen patiently waited and the seer of the Elven Clan took her place in the middle of the room. The royal children were seated on the dais to the right of the Monarchs and nervous glances matched fidgety feet. Once everyone was present the King rose and held his hand up to signal quiet in the audience. Nervous whispers hushed at once. “We have chosen our young for their unions.” He boomed. He waved his hand in a flourish towards his children and the royals stood as one unit bowing to their father. The seer had a staff with a globe atop it whirling with colors and light and the King gestured to her to move forward. “Weema, if you will oblige me…” In an instant the center of the throne room opened up a mirrored portal for all to see, appearing first was the Clan of Water Nymphs and it’s Princess. She was tall and slender with skin the color of baby blue pearls. Her perky pink nippled breasts were bare as was their custom. Deep velvety blue hair fanned down the nape of her neck and trailed into the water she was standing ankle depth in. Her slim hips were covered in a golden loin cloth that clung to her wetly, barely covering her sex. Sparking green eyes the color of the ocean awaited there fated mate…. “Tarvic! Come forth you are promised to the Water Nymph Clan, may your young flourish!” There was enough time for the couple to meet each other’s gaze and appraise one another then the scene winked out. Tarvic returned to the dais with a smile on his face and an ache in his loins. His brothers clapped him on the back as he passed by, “wetdream” was heard through a chorus of laughter.

This went on for each royal heir until all had been introduced but Fraya. When the scene came to life once more a Golden haired god stood proudly upon a hilltop. Besides the obvious size difference he was perfectly proportionate. Bulging biceps, rippling abs, and powerfully strong legs all beautifully tanned and topped with a long golden crown of blonde hair. His brown eyes crinkled in a dimpled smile as he stood proudly with his hands splayed on his hips. But objects in the mirror were larger than they appeared! An elf courier dispatched to the giant realm for the announcements stepped into the frame next to the giant. And a hush went through the crowd as they took in the size difference. Elves are known to be tall but the giant stood almost two full feet above the elf. His hands easily spanning the elf’s skull if he chose. The king cringed and the Queen nudged him. Raising his chin he called, “FRAYA come forth!” The crowd sucked in a breath as one. Trembling she made her way to the mirrored scene. “Fraya you are promised the Clan of Giants, may your young flourish!” When the giant met her gaze his face softened as awe fell across his features. At once he fell to one knee and bowed. His voice rumbled like thunder rolling over the palace, “I am not worthy of such a creature, you humble me your highness.” And she smiled in warmth, her mind beginning to work out how she would conquer this mountain of a man. She still trembled just thinking of how big his cock would be just looking at his hands. But her mother was right, she was very determined!

So now all the announcements had been made, the festival was coming and the envoys would begin to arrive. What delicious delights would await the clans?