Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2003, 11:04 AM

Candid Friends

Who out there has friends that they can talk openly...somewhat about sex? I mean not serious specifics, but just friends that you can joke with about your sex drive? I have one friend that I can be open with, but we don't really discuss whether we each masterbate or anything like that, but we do talk about surfing the web and stuff. She does like that, but otherwise doesn't seem as sexually driven. Seems women are more shy about their sexuality and it's hard for them to admit to each other they really enjoy sex. Like I joke about finding other women sexy because I do and most of my friends are like yuck. What's wrong with appreciate a gorgeous person, I'm happily married and find men very sexy too. I hate that you're looked at like there's something wrong with you when you even imply as a women that you think sex is fun and that you are fired up about it. Men can do this all day long and that's just considered normal. I hate this! Just wondering how many of you hang with a different crowd that's just more open about sex. My group is pretty straight laced...or so I think and so they act when I make comments. Maybe they're no different than me, just have a hard time admitting it even when I am. Don't know.
Old 06-06-2003, 11:12 AM

I have a females friend with whom i can be quite open with. Quite nice. I'd like to do more than just talk about it with her but ah well...
Old 06-06-2003, 11:18 AM
Suprise Me

I believe that some woman are more in the mind set that sex is not something to really talk about or perhaps feel it is a more private matter. Many that I have known try to hold back on their discussions about sex or even expressing any sort of opinion about it... in a good way. However, I have known many women who complain about how their husbands want it all the time and how they don't like it. I just shake my head in my mind and think.. boy, you don't know what you are missing.....

Sometimes, just for the heck of it, I will say something about sex, or what I did last night, just for the shocked look on their faces... hehehehe. One time comes to mind.... I asked if she could smell something different about me.... she replied no and asked why? I said that hubby and I has sex before work and I didn't have time to shower... wondered if she could smell it.. lol

She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day.. LOL LOL LOL

Old 06-06-2003, 11:24 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
lmao@ Cheyanne...gonna use that on peeps I don't like

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-06-2003, 12:49 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

No I really don't, wished I did have a friend that I could talk to about most anything, but unfortinatly I don't. Oh well life goes on.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 06-06-2003, 12:59 PM

well my best friend (suppose you could call it that) and i talk about it all the time.. she asks qs about men and i asks qs about women.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:05 PM

I have one very close friend that I have shared all kinds of thoughts with over the 20 years we've known each other, and we've never discussed sex more than we do now. Hardly any topic has been left untouched.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:17 PM
Fallen

I used to have someone who I could talk about pretty much anything specific, but this was back in college and I cut my ties with her. I can talk about sex with my friends but only to a certain extent, not quite like with my friend from college.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 06-06-2003, 04:04 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Yep...have friends i can discuss all the nitty-gritty topics with

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-06-2003, 04:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Yes, I have one close female friend with whom I can discuss any and all aspects of my sexual life and hers, including masturbation and use of toys. I am ALMOST as open with one other close female friend; the only thing about me she doesn't know is that I'm bi. Otherwise, no topic is off limits. I also have a few close male friends, gay and straight, with whom I discuss any aspect of my sex life. With any of them, however, the discussions are never in the vain of locker room type of talk (bragging or talking about how good or bad a lover was), and I don't talk specifically about what I and someone else did or have done. Unless I know such info. would be OK with my lover to share with others, I try to respect my lovers' privacy.
Old 06-06-2003, 10:15 PM

I am pretty open about my sexuality..what I like...what i don't...what I do. What i have found is that becuase I am open, and accepting...the women around me start to be. My coworkers, my girlfirends, we can all get pretty raunchy. Occasionally I shock or "disgust" someone with my openness, but i don't let it bother me. I realize its more about them than me. Girls_rule, my advice would be the same. Be who you are, express who you are..and don't let other's judgements inhibit you.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"