Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2005, 05:58 PM

advice

ok first off i know some of you know me under another nick but please dont let on to what it is thanks

i really need advice , have any of you gone through points in your marrages when you decided enough was enough and that you just had to get out before you split and became another person and killed your SO and went to jail ???? ok i love hubby n all , always have , but for the last oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh lets say about 3 years i have not liked him at all . not even alittle . he knows this , im not a quiet person . i cant hold that much in. but every time i bring it up he says hell change. thats the problem . its not fair for me to make him change. i liked what i now dislike when he and i met. i HATE parts of him now that totally turned me on before. latley ive not wanted him to touch me , weve had sex because im afraid of hurting his feelings. i want sex no worries there , just not with him , his attitude is a compleete turn off. hes an ass to me and worse hes and ass to his daughter. thats the part that gets me , he expects his little girl who is only three to be able to make and follow through in decisions , not just little ones like what color to wear either but he wants her to have common sense that toddlers just dont have and refuses to belive me that shes normal that shes only three he relates her to the airmen at work and actually says she shud be smarter than them its killin me i dont like it i cant handle it . now heres the hard part i live in england im american , my mom has a one bedroom apartment and no way to support me and my child while we crash while im looking for my own place and job. has ANYONE been here???? what did u do?? how the hell did you get out. ive threatened to leave but icant find a finacial way that its possible i need advice !!!! and no im not askin for ppl to offer me a room that would be kinda creepy of me LOL but just advice and if you have been there a sholder maybe.