Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2002, 12:07 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Sexual Trivia...

Obviously.. I am very VERY bored this evening... I have been posting WAYYYY to much today.. and in my mindless search on the net.. I dound the following facts..

Besides the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse.

Women who are housewives are, as a whole, more faithful than working women.

According to a recent survey, more Americans lose their virginity in June than any other month.

Women say that the part of a man's body that they admire the most is his buttocks.

Studies have shown that men become sexually aroused nearly every time they dream.

Studies show that, for some unknown reason, the higher the level of education, the more men tend to have wet dreams.

Menstrual cramps have been known, in rare cases, to induce orgasms.

More to come
Old 12-15-2002, 12:12 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

A "buckle bunny" is a woman who goes to rodeos with the express intent of having sex with a rodeo cowboy. (HEY Horseman.. is that true?)

Women who went to college are more likely than high school dropouts to enjoy both the giving and receiving of oral sex.

Semen contains small amounts of more than thirty elements, including fructose, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine, citric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and various salts and enzymes.

Studies have proven that it's harder to tell a convincing lie to someone you find sexually attractive.

The name of Wyoming's Grand Teton peak literally means "big tit."

According to statistics, Australian women are the most likely to have sex on the first date.

The same chemical responsible for the ecstatic highs of love and sexual attraction, phenylethylamine, is also found in chocolate.

The male fetus is capable of attaining an erection during the last trimester.

Exhibitionists are most likely to be married men.

The usual result of ingesting Spanish Fly is vomiting.

The Kama Sutra was written by Mallanga Vatsyayana, who was rumored to be celibate.

more to come
Old 12-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Compulsive or pathological sexual behavior have a 12-step program available to them through SLAA, the Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. (Maybe we need to put up a link for them? LOL)

A survey conducted by Masters and Johnson in the early 1980s revealed that the third-most frequent fantasy amongst both homosexual men and women was a heterosexual encounter.

Sperm banks keep their donor semen at approximately -321 degrees Fahrenheit. At that temperature, it could be kept indefinitely.

Among transsexuals who choose sex-change operations, females who elect to become males are reportedly happier and better adjusted after the procedures than males who elect to become female.

The most successful X-rated movie of all time is Deep Throat. It cost less than $50,000 to make it and has earned more than $100 million.

While nudity was considered commonplace to the ancient Greeks, a man was considered indecent if he had an exposed erection.

Believe it or not, there's actually a word for the fear of seeing, thinking about, or having an erect penis. It's called ithyphallophobia.

Homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.

Oculolinctus is a fetish whereby people are sexually aroused by licking a partner's eyeball. A word of caution if you want to try this: oral herpes can be transferred to the eye.

At age seventy, 73% of men are still potent.

The first "official" vasectomy was performed in 1893.

The smallest erect penis on record was one centimeter long.

Think I will stop there... for now.. more to come soon
Old 12-15-2002, 12:48 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
These are great Jenna!!!! More please........

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-15-2002, 01:07 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

The wonderful pig has an 18-inch penis that resembles a corkscrew.

For every 35 pounds of weight a man carries over his ideal weight, his penis will appear to be one inch smaller.

The Greek god Adonis was thought to be responsible for women having orgasms.

A parthenologist is someone who specializes in the study of virgins and virginity.

The best known penis in the world is probably the one belonging to John Curtis Holmes (1944-1988), whose penis when in erection measured a stunning 12" (30.5 cm)!

To prevent conception, the Roman poet Lucretius advocated violent shaking of the body to expel semen after intercourse.

11% of couples only have sex because it is easier than arguing about money.

One in three men over the age of 60 will suffer from impotence.

It is claimed that Ann Boleyn, second wife of Henry VIII, possessed the physical anomalies of an extra digit on one hand and a third breast.

The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a man is 16. However, although no official records exist, a man can have much more.

Bulls do not have much of a sex life. They copulate in one thrust; the entire act lasts less than 20 seconds.

Byron H., the "Lingering Lover of Nottingham," using only his lips, took 14 hours, 12 minutes and 31 seconds to travel from his partner's ear to her knees via her neck, shoulders, and torso. She napped throughout.

The Amazons believe that lame men made the best lovers and consequently used to break the legs of their male captives.

Earthworms are considered a hermaphrodite species. They have a penis and a vagina.

58% of couples like dirty talk during sex.

The April 1972 issue of Cosmopolitan featured actor Burt Reynolds as the first nude male centerfold of a popularly read magazine.

Male orangutans have penises around 1 1/2 inches. They copulate while hanging upside down from trees.

27% of women said a man's eyes were his most attractive physical feature.

Castrated men live an average of 13 years longer than those not castrated.

The average phone sex operator is paid $12 per hour. (I think I need a new job)

Statistics show that one in six American adults has no desire for sexual intimacy.
Old 12-15-2002, 04:16 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower
A "buckle bunny" is a woman who goes to rodeos with the express intent of having sex with a rodeo cowboy. (HEY Horseman.. is that true?)

I'm not horseman, but I tried the rodeo a while, I miss it to this day. Damn college is ruining my life. But yes, I know that in Kansas and Oklahoma a rodeo groupie (female) is known as a buckle bunny.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:33 AM
Registered Dork

The name of Wyoming's Grand Teton peak literally means "big tit."

ROTFLMAO

And this one sounds so damn familiar!!.......

"Bulls do not have much of a sex life. They copulate in one thrust; the entire act lasts less than 20 seconds."

Yeah...sounds a bit like my sex life!
Old 12-16-2002, 02:17 AM
This space for Rent

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex
for pleasure.

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (I want this job!)
Old 12-16-2002, 02:54 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Did you know that in Middle-Eastern Islamic countries it is not only a sin but also a crime to eat a lamb that you've had sex with?

The average duration of sexual intercourse for humans is 2 minutes.

The female bedbug has no sexual opening. To get around this small problem, the male uses his curved penis to drill a vagina into the female.

The male tick doesn't have a penis. Instead, he uses his nose to sniff out the females vagina. Once he's made it large enough by poking his nose around, he turns round and deposits his seamen. To finish the job off, he then turns round again and pushes the seamen inside with his trusty nose.

So, you've heard the phrase, "going at it like rabbits". Well, the desert rat makes the rabbit look a little useless in the Don Juan stakes. The desert rat can have sex up to 120 times an hour.

The heart beats faster during a brisk walk or heated argument than during sexual intercourse.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 12-16-2002, 03:43 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Fellatio ranks as the number one sexual act desired by heterosexual men.(No Shit!! )

Australian women have sex on the first date more than women the same age in the USA and Canada.

About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.

14% of males said that they did not enjoy sex the first time.

60% of women say they did not enjoy sex their first time.

The Romans would crush a first time rapist’s gonads between two stones. (Ouchie!)

Most turkeys and giraffes are bisexual.

The penguin only has one single orgasm in a year.

The vagina and the eye are self-cleaning organs.

*~Sharni~*

Old 12-16-2002, 04:10 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Every year, 11,000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions

In Texas it is illegal to have sex with a fish, in Florida it is illegal to get a fish drunk, and in North Carolina it is illegal to have sex with a drunk fish.

In the US, there is, on average, three sex change operations per day.

Semen contains small amounts of more than thirty elements, including fructose, ascorbic acid, cholesterol, creatine, citric acid, lactic acid, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and various salts and enzymes.

It takes a sperm one hour to swim seven inches

A man's testicles increase in size by 50% when he is aroused.

The initial spurt of ejaculate travels at 28 miles per hour. By way of comparison, the world record for the 100 yard dash is 27.1 miles per hour.

*~Sharni~*

Old 12-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Quote:
Originally posted by airhog

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex
for pleasure.

Tell that to this dog on my leg
Old 12-16-2002, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua
[COLOR=blue

About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.
[/COLOR]

I have a 1%
Old 12-17-2002, 07:31 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
yes jenna, (my little buckle bunny)lol,,,,,,it is what you said, i have always associated it with the fear factor these ladies feel that if they are close to a cowboy than for whatever reason they are living on the edge as well, although some just like to get happy,happy with a cowboy!!

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!