Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I have a question for the fellas...

Gentlemen (and women who have participated with the same sex)... I need you to share with me your experiences...

This evening I was reading another erotic story... and it contained the following paragraph that got me thinking...

"Oh god it feels so good! Please don't stop!" I flicked her tiny clit back and forth with my tongue until she went breathless, then I stuck my tongue inside her pussy as far as I could. When she came, she exploded in my mouth. Her juices flowed like a waterfall, all of it going into my mouth. She whimpered as she came down from her orgasm, barely breathing. We came together and kissed again."

Can you describe to me what the experience is like for you when a woman cums for you... especially via oral stimulation. I know first hand... the experience of a man ejaculating... the pulsation of the cock... the forthcoming streams of cum... etc.... in my opinion... there isn't much difference from one man to the next (with the exception of how long it takes to get him there.. and how much he cums) but I am very curious as to how it feels for a man when a woman cums.. is the above paragraph fairly accurate? Is it a continuous OBVIOUS flow... or due to previous excitement and existence of fluid is it less noticable?

Since I am a straight woman it is something that I can not gage within myself... so please enlighten me
Old 10-31-2005, 02:35 AM

I have had several partners who have enjoyed oral with me.

None have been "gushers" as described in the stories, but the feeling of lips on my lips and the tremors of orgasm are addictive.

All were different, yet the same, and absolutely wonderful.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sisyphus
The girls I always did would never gush..only seen that on the internet. Most of them you would feel a clamping down on my tounge and suddenly it would get much wetter, thats when I turn it up a notch :devilish:
Old 10-31-2005, 08:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
As though she accepts me totally and appreciates my attention. I know she has totally lost herself in the moment and trusts me to complete her. Does that make sense?
Old 10-31-2005, 11:06 PM
No sir!

Send a message via MSN to Zelezniy Send a message via Yahoo to Zelezniy
well ... when having sex I can feel her orgasm with my dick ... but that's usually after I cum ... penix isn't very precise instrument :P

as for oral ... :lust: after she cums there comes out sticky white substance ... very very springy ... love playing with and taste is to die for
Old 10-31-2005, 11:31 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

I have no idea, jennaflower.... but if you come to Australia, I'll be sure to tell you in person....

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart

None have been "gushers" as described in the stories, but the feeling of lips on my lips and the tremors of orgasm are addictive.

Same experience for me...
Old 11-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

CasperTG.... Suddenly I have this desire to visit down under I beat that you would make the trip absolutely worth the travel
Old 11-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Unbalanced Libra

Send a message via AIM to Dubblz Send a message via Yahoo to Dubblz
I'm no expert,and I only got it to happen a couple of times with the same woman,but it's unbelievable.At least for me,anyway.I think it's a result of a g-spot orgasm.Maybe it coincided with clitoral,she said it was like that,so that's all I really know.But,it was really evident by the way Her whole vagina seemed to pulse.Her legs went wild,and it got pretty rough,but I was well anchored and hung on.There's no way I could swallow all that came out of Her.It was like nothing that I had ever felt before from a woman.Taste was kind of like what Women describe with a guy.Kind of bitter,but the feeling in my head was like "who cares"..Seemed like it lasted a while,but I'm sure it was only a few seconds.As for volume.The bed sheets were soaked.My mouth and throat were full.My beard was even drenched..
I can't really tell others what to do,but for us,it was a result of a totally romantic night.Flowers,dinner,and a movie with Her kids with us.We necked for about an hour,after the kiddies went to bed,and then we went to bed,and I went for it.All I'm saying here,is that it takes a lot longer for women from my experience,but I have to say,it's REALLY worth it..No hurrying at all,and let Her guide all the way.Trick for the guy,is to hang on,after you find the g-spot and know that pleasing Her is foremost..Both times we managed to get Her that hot,we played for a good 2 hours,so I don't know if other women get there faster.
Don't know if that helps,but it's sure nice to remember,lol..
Old 11-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Pixie's Student

Send a message via MSN to africandan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart

I agree with this man again.

I'm something of an oral sex hypocrite, I love going down on girls but have never found blow jobs as satisfying as stereotype and stories make them out to be. I think I feel slightly self-conscious being the sole object of the pleasure.

As previously mentioned 'gushers' are rare, the feel of lips on lips is addictive and that they trust you to please them in such intimate conditions feels good.

I would, however, add to the comments of the previous gentlemen and say that what distinguishes girl from girl in my memory is what they do with their legs. Most tense their legs when they come - some squeeze together, some straighten them, some I've known push their hips up... I've found more variation in that than anything else. Still, feels good to know that you've caused it.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:11 AM

I can't say I've had a gusher, but the increased fluids were noticeable.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:46 AM

the best female orgasm i have experienced while during oral stimulation, i was licking my girlfriends clitoris with the flat part of my tounge while fingering her. my girlfriend is "moist" down there most of the time, so as she climaxed, her clit swelled up and her fluids came out a sronger odor and the fluid came out thinner than it was when i began. her vagina obviously plusated until she was over the edge and her fluids remained thin. i hope this and all of the other pixies have helped ease your curiosity. :d:
Old 11-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
great description

I truely enjoy giving oral to a female and enjoy the smells and taste when she cums. Each person I have been with is a bit different but is a huge turn on. The feelling of the pussy muscles fluttering, the fingers and nails in my hair, the legs wrapped around my head, the sudden tension in her body as she orgasms.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Hello Sweet Jenna

I have tasted a Ladies Cum but the gush is actually a slow seep. Also gravity plays in this when I was being ridden. (seems like more cum comes out)

Now I have been with a Gusher but we were in the Missionary when she flooded my bed. (that's a story better told at a later Date) I attacked her clit and Vagina afterwards but I really couldn't tell by then. It sure tasted good though. I tend to agree that written accounts are highly exagerated most of the time.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:22 PM

Orally speaking....I cannot claim to have specifically tasted a women's cum via the infamous gushing etc...probably because the whole thing is such a wet and wonderful experience...

For me...it is kind of like this...my mouth, gently licking up and down..slowly I suck on her little clit..sliding my tongue in and out and under....in and out...she starts to tense...I can feel her whole body move in time with my licking....I start to increase my pace.. I add a finger..deeper...faster...sucking harder...she starts to rub her body against my mouth creating more friction..then she starts to cum...she shakes, and shudders, pressing against my mouth...asking my tongue to go deeper..and she sighs and moans and reaches a cresendo of orgasm...I can feel her inner walls contracting and expanding in rapid speed as the full pleasure of the moment sets in.....then she slowly slides down from the peak...very relaxed......

I pull my mouth away..my tongue giving a last few tentative licks of her lips..searching and tasting..and confirming she is well and truly done...I pull away entirely..drenched in her juices and my saliva...it's all good.

Hope that was the type of answer you were looking for....