Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2004, 09:12 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
baaaa! ~ Wonder If Sheep Are An Option ~ baaaa!

Cause if so I am pretty sure what WildIrish's results will be

What's Your Animal Spirit/Totem?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-06-2004, 09:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares: The Dove. Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization. You are most compatible with Wolves and White Stags.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-06-2004, 09:16 AM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey. Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness. You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 05-06-2004, 09:25 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Your soul is bound to the Tenth Totem, Yen: The Snake. Yen appears as a vermillion colored cobra. He embodies passion, rapture, zeal, and desire. He is associated with the color vermillion, the season of summer, and the element of fire. His downfall is indulgence. You are most compatible with Bears and White Stags.

no sheep

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf. Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos. You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens. Irish
Old 05-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf. Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos. You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 05-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Banned

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey. Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness. You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Take me for a ride

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl. Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness. You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

There must be some mistake. Wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability?
I must have gotten someone else's results
Old 05-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Keeping warm

Your soul is bound to the Tenth Totem, Yen: The Snake. Yen appears as a vermillion colored cobra. He embodies passion, rapture, zeal, and desire. He is associated with the color vermillion, the season of summer, and the element of fire. His downfall is indulgence. You are most compatible with Bears and White Stags.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf. Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos. You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 05-06-2004, 10:52 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
a nasty frewakin disgusting spider , i didnt copy n paste i cuddnt be asked to look at the pic long enough

nikki
Old 05-06-2004, 11:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl. Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness. You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 05-06-2004, 11:17 AM

Send a message via ICQ to thedog
Your soul is bound to the Sixth Totem, Gehirn, The Tortoise. Gehirn appears as a claret colored turtle. He embodies growth, success, evolution, and progress. He is associated with the color claret, the season of summer, and the element of wind. His downfall is forgetfulness. You are most compatible with Monkeys and Spiders.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930

Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight,and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos.

You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Manwhore

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these