Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2006, 02:29 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Rx: Sex

Have you ever had an extended time when your partner was unable to have sex? How did you handle it? How did they handle it?

Any ideas on how solo sex with a partner can be intimate?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Things kind of had to go hand to mouth for awhile.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:00 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
watching the other masturbate...or mastubating them yourself

and of course there's oral. about a week or so after my c-sec's, i felt ok enough to get comfy on the bed and he'd just fuck my mouth. carfully. slowly. and oh so gently so i didn't get jiggled around. he'd often end up jerking off toward the end cause the need to go fast overwhelmed but it was always fun. and athough i'd get that please-please-please-fill-me-now ache on occasion, i found i loved it even if i didn't (or wasn't allowed to ) cum. so i guess i handled it just fine

and i think my partner handled it pretty well, too.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 06-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Have you ever had an extended time when your partner was unable to have sex?

I'm tempted to answer YES and add that the extended time is called "Marriage" ! issed:

But I fear if I did I would get or at least

Quote:
How did you handle it?

Sometimes a man has to just take matters into his own hands......

So I guess I can't add any really good ideas.....
Old 06-28-2006, 03:40 PM
gurly gurl

Unfortunately I've had to do the "no sex" ordered by the doctor on several different occasions in the past 5 years or so. Several of them being 6 weeks at a time. one time after a major surgery and not being allowed to have sex I gave him oral and he kissed all over me. It was very nice.

You know kind of like when you were just dating someone and kissing and kissing that felt so good????

Then of course after I had the baby had to wait 6 weeks....but that was fine with me...HAHAHA the baby was birth control herself! But we had the calender marked for 6 weeks exactly and had a good ol' time.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Manwhore

I've gone through a Dr ordered dry spell. Mrs. Aqua took some special pics for me and would let me do some light groping until she was able to climb back in the saddle.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Naked by Nature

I could not have sex for about two weeks after my vasecotmy reversal. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and she would be petting the kitty with much vigor.

I was in so much pain that sex was kind of far from my mind but here little secret thing in the darkness, when she thought I was asleep. That got me right back into action.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Pretty much all of the above. Slowly carefully using your imagination, there are hands, mouth, feet, household objects, the contents of the fruit bowl, but most of all lots of hugging and reassuring

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 06-28-2006, 07:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
Have you ever had an extended time when your partner was unable to have sex? How did you handle it? How did they handle it?

Any ideas on how solo sex with a partner can be intimate?

As I've said before when my wife was pregnant we weren't able to have sex from the time we found out untill six weeks after the birth. So it was nearly nine months. It sucked. She wasn't even allowed to have orgasms because of their affect on the cervix. So we together as a couple didn't do anything. I didn't want to go to her for blow jobs if I couldn't reciprocate. We abstained from making out because that would only lead to her getting hot and bothered with no way of release and a lot of time before going into the hospital she was already arroused a lot of the time and it seemed cruel to me to increase that arousal in any way. To be honest we cheated a few times either her giving me oral or very quick anal, but I always felt bad afterwards for leaving her high and dry so it just became easier to masturbate alone. I felt no need to make her feel any worse about her inability to take care of my needs.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Missing the Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyndwr
Pretty much all of the above. Slowly carefully using your imagination, there are hands, mouth, feet, household objects, the contents of the fruit bowl, but most of all lots of hugging and reassuring

Fruit Bowl!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 08:03 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Thanks for the replies. I think I just feel disconnected. Even the way we sleep right now is different and I am just looking forward to feeling intimate again even if not having 'swinging from the chandelier' sex.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-29-2006, 08:14 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i know what you mean lil...for days i slept in the lr on the lazyboy. when i could finally get that big bear hug after a while and snuggle (not usually a snuggler, me, but we always want what we can't have ), well, one of the bestest hugses and snuggleses ever.

hang in there! (((hugs)))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 06-29-2006, 03:43 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Is Mr. Lil feeling disconnected as well?

Twice now I was in a situation where I had to abstain from sex because of surgical procedures, and three times it was Mrs. WI that had to avoid intercourse after childbirth. In each case, it was more difficult for me than it was for her. Not for the lack of sex, but for the lack of intimacy. Mrs. WI is not a huggy & kissy person, so without the intimacy of sex...well, there weren't many other viable options. Sitting around holding hands lost it's luster quickly.

Leave him notes, with each leading to the other, and the last one leading to you on the couch. Give him a kiss when he arrives and tell him you miss being close.

If that doesn't work, tell him your breasts ache for his tongue. That one always works for me.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:08 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Last night Mr. Lil was in the shower with me, shaving my legs for me. I was feeling quasi humilliated, then he stood up. Lovely. Being that something about running his soapy hands over my body was making him feel good I kissed him and moved one of his hands to my breast and one to his dick. It was sexy and steamy and hot. He still digs me.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Manwhore

Sounds yummy Lil!

Won't be too long before there's handcuffs involved.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these