Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2001, 12:32 PM

Favorite Condom

I'm just curious as to what everybody's favorite condom is. My boyfriend and I are curious
Old 08-17-2001, 12:48 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Condoms?

Holy crap it's been so long since I used condoms on a regular basis... I've been with Mrs. Fang 5+ years, so we don't use them. She's on the pill and we don't fool around so we don't need them.

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like."

Fang says, "I never met a condom I did like."

Hate the damned infernal things. I never liked them. On more than one occasion my sensations were so dulled by the rubber, that I could barely get off! (Those were events compounded by the addition of alchol--not on my dick, just in my stomach)

I do have to say though, that in college some buddies of mine found some condoms called "Rough Riders." They had little nubs all over the shaft. They were kind of interesting, though they did very little for me.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 08-17-2001, 03:20 PM

As usual Fang is right. Condoms kill sensation for both partners to the point it is barely enjoyable. We had less than 50% that would last thru an entire session with out breaking.

If the purpose is contraception find another way.

If the purpose is to prevent the spread of STD. Find someone you can know well enough and can trust to be safe.
Old 08-17-2001, 04:20 PM
Insatiable

If a condom is required, I would vouch for any brand that boasts extra thin with lube. LifeStyles makes a good one. If the woman is REALLY ready, you won't miss too much. The heat from her pussy will go right through the condom.

I agree with Fang, Diver that the things are passion killers for the most part. I had a date laugh at me one time as I struggled to get the damn thing out of the fucking package and onto my prick!

rabbit
Old 08-17-2001, 09:49 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I agree with the others. I hate condoms. I have always had the problem that they are not big enough for my girth and cause pain when I use them. If I do use them it defintely makes it harder for me to cum. I would rather just rely on the pull out system and cum all over her ass or stomach or tits.
Old 08-18-2001, 08:15 AM
Yojimbo

The only condom I've ever found that I *liked* was an Australian brand called Ansells, that I found in Melbourne a few years back. I was barely aware I was wearing it, but I'm not sure how much of that was because of my partner -- an amazing redhead, beautiful and extremely energetic. One to remember.

On the whole I understand the necessity of condoms, but that doesn't mean I have to like them. Durex -- the leading British brand... I find them all extremely de-sensitising. If anyone's got any recommendations for good condoms over here, I'd be really grateful.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
~bump~

We've tried some of the "extra stim" condoms with the mentholated lubricants and they were relativly uncomfortable.

I prefer bareback so I can suck my juices off him without tasting latex.....

we have a daily saty topic at work (my company is very safty oriented) and one guy had a brief but memorable topic...." some of us like to go out to clubs and such on our nights off always remember your PPE." (PPE is Personal Protective Equipment used typically to describe the gloves, ear plugs, safty glasses and steel toed boots we all wear)
It was well recieved with laughter and applause but I don't doubt it will be memorable for more than just me!

any new preferences for PPE?

Kyttn
Old 10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
hmm i like flavored ones. lmao
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

I do not use condoms for intercourse, I can't stand them. However I was once told to wear one, an ultra thin lubricated one to dinner at a restuart.
During the course of dinner my lady friend slide her foot up my legs to my crotch and then massage it until I came in resturant full of people !! The condom of course prevented my slacks from being soaked. Walking out of the place wearing a condom full my own cum was embarrasing but hot...
Old 10-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I always picked up the Trojan Ultrathin. Never heard any real complaints.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 10-25-2011, 10:45 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
When we used them regularly (been married 10 yrs, have 2 kids & I have had 2 surgeries to ensure no more pregnancies!!)...we favored either Durex brand or Lifestyles.
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 11-02-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
~bump~

(PPE is Personal Protective Equipment used typically to describe the gloves, ear plugs, safty glasses and steel toed boots we all wear)

any new preferences for PPE?

Kyttn

Sorry Kyttn, but the idea of steel-capped condoms just cracked me up.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:10 PM

My favorite was called the twister, don't remember the brand. They had a "loose" twist around the base of the head to about mid shaft, felt really good for me but the wife couldn't stand them. Thank the gods my SECOND vasectomy worked NO MORE CONDOMS!!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
my only complaint was i never could blow you after sex. I hate how condoms taste.