Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2008, 02:01 PM

A fantasy night

We are getting ready to head out for the evening to fulfill a fantasy. You are wearing a short leather halter dress. The front V goes a long way down showing lots of cleavage. The back is very low leaving you're back bare showing lots of tit on the side, with slits up the sides, no underwear and ankle length boots. I'm in jeans and a western cut shirt. We head out of town in hopes no one we know will see us. We drive around some with you stroking my cock through my jeans, keeping it very hard till we find a bar that looks like it will do for what we want. I pull up to the front of the bar and you lean over to kiss me shoving you're tongue into my mouth then you get out and walk to the door. I sit there till the door of the bar closes behind you, then I go find a place in a dark corner of the parking lot and park the car. I wait about 15 minutes before I get out of the car and walk in the back door. I find an empty stool at the end of the bar and order a beer, then looking around I spot you dancing with a man. Your arms are around his neck, his hands on your ass as the two of you are moving slowly grinding against each other. I smile and my cock jerks to life as I watch. After the song is done he kisses you and I can see you're mouth moving as he shoves his tongue into you're mouth. After the kiss you walk off the dance floor with you're arms around each other. As you walk past me you look at me smiling and give me a wink letting me know every thing is fine. The two of you walk to a low lit round corner table with a wrap around booth. There is a black man sitting there and you slide in next to him as the white guy you were dancing with slides in after you so that the three of you are squeezed in tightly together. The black guy puts his arm around you pulling you to him for a kiss, your tongues working back and forth. After the kiss the three of you sit there talking and drinking with you just slowly sipping your drink so you don't get drunk. When another slow song starts the black guy takes you to the dance floor. You wrap your arms around his neck as he grabs you're hips pulling you tight against him. As you dance his hands move into the slits so he can hold your bare ass cheeks as he bends his head down to kiss you. After the dance you go back to your booth, as you slide in between them again the white guy puts his arm around you pulling you in for a kiss, your tongues moving back and forth. From where I sit I can see under the table as the white guy slides his hand up your leg. You spread your legs so he can finger fuck you. As all that is going on the black guy reaches a hand into your dress top playing with you're tits, pinching your nipples. You turn your head kissing him. I look under the table again and I see you're hips moving as the white guy finger fucks you. You move your hands so you can massage their cocks on the out side of their jeans, squeezing them and pumping them. As you break your kiss with the black guy, you lay you're head back and I can tell you're moaning, trying to keep from screaming as you're orgasm rocks through your body. The three of you sit there talking and drinking. The guys taking turns dancing with you. After about two hours when you're walking off the dance floor I give you the signal, when you get to the table you tell them you will be right back and head for the ladies room. It is close to the back door and out of sight of the booth. I walk up behind you grabing your arm saying, "alright you cock teasing slut, time for you to get what's coming to you" as I lead you out the back door and to the car. You have a worried look on you're face as you plead with me not to hurt you. When we get to the car I lean you back against it moving in I kiss you shoving my tongue into your mouth, as I shove my hard cock against you hearing you moan. Grabbing your hair I open the car door making you get in. Closing the door, I walk around getting behind the wheel, starting the car we leave the parking lot. I ask you if you got either of the guys off when you were playing with their cocks under the table. You said the white guy came and shoved his fingers deep and fingered your g-spot when he came giving you you're orgasm. The black guy didn't cum but said he wanted to go out to his car so you could suck him. You told him you would after you got back from the restroom. As I'm driving us home and you're telling me about the way the guys rubbed their cocks against you as you danced, you're massaging my hard cock through my jeans. You start to pull my zipper down but I say "not yet, you will have to wait."
When we reach the house I park the car in the driveway. Coming around to your side, I open your door taking hold of your arm. I lead you into the house, after the door is shut and locked. I shove you forward into the wall saying "you slut, you think it was funny to tease those guys leading then on then planning to walk out on them? Well I have a surprise for you bitch! I'm going to punish you for being a cock tease." Pushing you into the wall, pressing you're tits against it I untie the top of you're halter then unzip the back of the dress so when I pull you away from the wall the dress falls to the floor. Wrapping my fingers of one hand in your hair I force you into the bedroom pushing you down face first on the bed. Reaching I grab a leather paddle and start spanking you making you squirm and squeal as your ass cheeks turn red. After I'm done spanking I make you roll over onto your back cross ways on the bed with you're head hanging over the edge, tying your hands and feet to the bed post spread eagle. I then slowly undress my hard cock, swinging as I walk around the bed. Picking up a pair of nipple clamps I clamp them to your nipples making you moan. There is a Y shaped chain on them and a clit clamp that I clamp to your clit. The chain is barely long enough so that it pulls on your nipples and clit. I reach for a string hanging from a pulley in the ceiling with a weight on the other end of the string. I attach the string to the nipple clamps chain letting the weight pull on your nipples and clit. You let out a loud moan and try to move your hips up as the weight pulls on you're clit and nipples pulling you're tits up. I take a long, thick, black dildo saying "You like teasing a well hung black man? Well now you're going to feel a black cock deep in you're pussy." I reach spreading you're pussy lips and shove the black dildo into you're pussy, working it in and out till I have shoved it against you're cervix. Leaving it there, I walk back around the bed. I walk to your head grabbing you're hair. I shove my cock into your mouth. I start to fuck your mouth hard and deep forcing my cock head into your throat. I then take the paddle and start to swat the sides of your tits turning them red as you whimper around my cock. Laying down the paddle I lean over shoving my cock deeper into your throat. As I reach for the dildo in your pussy, I start to pump it in and out driving it hard against your cervix, your body moving around as I fuck your mouth and pussy. I suddenly drive the dildo past your cervix making you scream as I shove my cock all the way into your throat. My cock swells as it starts to shoot cum down your throat making you swallow. After the first couple of shots of cum I pull my cock from your mouth and finish pumping my cum on your face and tits. I go to the night stand and pick up a ball gag, shoving it in you're mouth. I wrap the straps around your head and tie them holding the ball in place. Then making sure the dildo is still deep in you're pussy I untie your hands and feet. Then unhooking the string from the nipple clamps I make you stand beside the bed. You can't stand straight up because of the clit clamp being pulled by the nipple clamp. I turn you facing the bed bending you forward over it pressing your tits down against the mattress. I pull the black dildo from your pussy. I step between your legs pushing them further apart pressing you harder into the bed. I shove my cock into your pussy and start fucking hard and deep slapping your ass cheeks with my hand making you jump and moan with my thrust and slaps. With each thrust pushing your body making the nipple clamps pull on you're nipples and pulling on the clit clamp as you're body moves against the mattress. I fuck you long and hard till my cock swells. I drive it deep into your pussy shoving my cock head past your cervix as I shoot my cum into you. After I'm done cumming I pull my spent cock from your sopping pussy. Leaving you on the bed I walk to the bathroom. I start running warm water in the large tub and turn on the jets. Coming back into the bed room I have you stand removing the gag from you're mouth and the clamps from you're nipples and clit you moan as the pressure is relived. I lead you to the bath room. We get in the tub as I shut the water off. We sit and relax with the jets hitting our bodies. You snuggle against me and thank me for letting you live out your fantasy night. As we kiss our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I stand up then, sitting on the edge of the tub. You get on your knees as I tangle my fingers in your hair moving you around so that you can suck me as a jet of water pulses against you're pussy. I move your head up and down driving my cock deep into your throat. You start to moan as the water jet brings you to orgasm. I shove my cock head deep shooting cum making you swallow it all. Except the last of it, you hold in your mouth. As I slide down into the tub you move to me kissing my tongue sliding into your mouth so we can share my cum. After sitting a little longer in the tub we get out drying each other off. We climb into bed. Snuggling we fall asleep.