Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-28-2007, 06:50 AM

A Christmas never to forget

Christmas this year was memorable for a number of reasons, my kids were at their mothers and this was also the first Christmas I hadn't had "an arrangement" to spend the night with someone. So, as all those divorced people out their are probably used to, I hooked up with a bunch of other divorced friends...and seeing as all of them happened to be women about my age, I even hoped for a "special gift".

The night went mostly as expected, seafood was the main menu item - washed down with plenty of champagne. We'd got together about 5pm and by 10, most of us had had at least a bottle. Now how remiss of me, I haven't introduced you to any of the other party goers, a very brief run down: There was Lynda, literally seperated from her husband 2 days prior to xmas...39, "solid build" so to speak but quite pretty...and if memory served me correctly loved to fuck! (20 years earlier - I'd had the pleasure and whilst it only happened the once, it's provided many a good fantasy on lonely nights since then! Then there was Jane, Jane and I had been together in our 20's and had remained good friends - which included the odd dalliance when either one of us felt the urge. There had always been rumours about Jane and Lynda...which had also helped me out on many dates with Mrs. Palmer! Third on the list was Kerry...what can I say, Kerry is great - we all love her. Although I've known her many years - we've never been "intimate" - but apparently I'm the only guy in all of the southern hemisphere that hasn't been there, free with her sexuality is the only way to describe her! Finally I should introduce Susan (40) and her daughter Cassie (18). Ahhh I hear you say, now we're getting somewhere....Susan's lovely...but someone people describe as having a great personality (as they say) and that's all I should say for fear of upsetting all the other readers with good personality's!

So now you know who was there and something about them. Nothing else about the night was particularly amazing...we got very drunk and talked a lot of crap and laughed at things sober people wouldn't find funny, by this time the cocktails were flowing and that's when fate intervened. A little worse for wear, I missed my mouth so to speak, and dribbled my cosmopolitan down the front of my t shirt. Being the kind of straight guy that gets asked if he's gay all the time...I took my shirt off to soak it in cold water...and then went out to my car to get a clean one out of my bag. As I was foraging around in the boot I heard someone talking on a mobile phone.

Yeah, the voice said..."it's pretty boring. Mum's pissed again - they all are. They haven't noticed I've slipped outside with their jug of cosmopolitans though! It was of-course, Cassie. Now here's where my ears really pricked up..."there's this one guy though, Steve (aka - me) he's cute as...he's older but still a spunk and I was thinking - there are only a few days left in this year to fulfill my promise of loosing my virginity this year...so maybe if he's up for it - tonight could be his lucky night!"

Stunned by what I'd heard, I promptly shut the boot of my car with the keys to the house still in the boot! Everyone else was out the back and the building had a 7' high fence. So what was left to do but approach cassie! "Cassie" I said, "Do you have keys to get back in? - I've shut mine in the boot?" The beautiful reply was of-course, no!

So we sat out the front, slurping cosmopolitans straight from the jug and waited...and waited but luckily for me, the others were too drunk to notice I hadn't returned. When Cassie bluntly asked me if I thought she had nice tits, two things instantly happened, one - I fell off the garden wall and predictably, two - my cock instantly begon to swell!

After picking myself up I told her that from what I could see - her tits were great (ok - not very original, but sometimes the oldies become goodies, simply because they actually work!)..and on this occasion, it worked a treat! "Well I kind of know you like them - because I've caught you looking at them - but I suppose you'd like to see them properly?" she said and with that she slowly undid her bikini style top and let her beautiful 18 year old tits topple out - as only an 18 year old pair can! They were much more than a handful, a C cup I'd say and as they jiggled free each one came slightly apart from the other before coming back together. I must have looked a picture as she said "I see you DO like them, would you touch them for me? I know it's naughty of me, but I really want you to kiss and suck them?

I bent down and took one in each hand and gently kissed them, deliberately avoiding her lovely rock hard nipples, I began to lick them...I could feel her breathing fasten and she let out a tiny little moan. Then I took all of one nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently, twirling my tongue around it then gently sucking as I pulled my mouth away. It came out with a little pop and cassie gasped as I then flicked my tongue back and forth over it as fast as I could. Oh my God Steve, Cassie said. Oh my God I want more...give me something else!

I wanted to take my time, to enjoy this like nothing else....but it was quite risky as the others could come looking for us at any time, so I pressed on. Have you ever had Cock Cassie? I asked. to which she replied "no, but that's going to change tonight!" I was almost cumming in my pants at the thought of it, but decided to play this out to the max..."you're a very naughty girl Cassie, I think I should teach you a lesson, what do you think?" I said. "mmmmm yes please Steve...does that mean you will fuck me? to which I replied - if you earn it, I will Fuck you til you cum, but you have to earn it - suck my cock.

Cassie dropped to her knees and I dropped my jeans and put my hand round my hard cock wanking it right in front of her face, she looked mesmerized. When I stopped she opened wide and took it in as much as she could, the way she ran her tongue under the head of my cock told me she was playing me for a sucker - this girl had sucked plenty of cock before. She let her saliva get all over it then started wanking and sucking me at the same time...I couldn't help but start thrusting in her cute little mouth. I was looking down at her innocent face and her pretty eyes gazing innocently back at me, then she closed them and went to town on my cock. Licking, sucking, wanking...her hands grabbed my arse and started pulling me into her open wet little mouth, just as I was about to cum - she pulled away, but it was just a bit too late... I graoned and moaned and unloaded a hot juicy cum...to say she reminded me of a rabbit caught in the headlights would be understating it! clearly she didn't want me to squirt all over her face, so she opend as wide as she could and took me back inside her sweet mouth just in time, gulping and swallowing my cum as best she could. When I'd finished, she stood up - looked me right in the eye and calmly wiped the edge of her mouth where my cum was dripping out and said "now that, I already know how to do! Have I earnt the right for you to Fuck me til I cum...or do I have to find someone else to finish what you've started?"