Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Married Couple

Happy Anniversary, Baby

This story is dedicated to my loving husband, whom I am thankful to have after being diagnosed with cancer. Now, cancer free, I feel even closer and even more thankful to still have him. Although the wife is involved in the story, it is a fantasy that he has told to me. I hope that I do it justice, my love. I Love You!!!

Sue Hawker pulled into the drive of her rural home and looked at the large house. Fifteen years had passed since she had said "I Do" to the man she loved and she meant to make this anniversary special. She had left work early so that she could get ready for their date. But what she soon discovered threw her for a loop.

Sue notice her husband's truck parked around the corner of the house in it's usual spot. Remembering that he hadn't felt well the past few days, she worried that he might be sick, and wouldn't feel like celebrating. So quietly, she entered the home and searched the downstairs for him before heading upstairs to their bedroom. She heard David's voice coming from the bedroom, and what he was saying was puzzling.

"Oh, yeah," he cooed. "You like it don't you. You're such a bad little boy aren't you?"

Her first thought, of course, was that he was with another woman. She felt anger spread through her like wildfire. "How dare he," she thought as she approached their bedroom door. "How dare he bring another woman to their bed, and on their anniversary." Reaching the door, she noticed it was mostly closed, but a six inch crack revealed their bed perfectly. Her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped when she seen him on their bed on all fours. He was wearing her matching pair of purple silk and white lace panties and bra. The pair of thong panties barely covered his thick hard cock; the top of them coming to where his slightly bulging stomach meet his curly brownish/black pubic hair. Since he had put on the weight in the past few years, his own breasts were the same size as a small breasted woman. The bra, now too small for her, fit him perfectly.

Seeing that he was actually alone and talking to himself, she began to recover from her shock. Just as she started to back away, and thinking that he was some kind of freak, she saw him pick up the dildo they had had made especially for her. It had been made from one of those kits where a man could make a copy of his own hard cock. She had used it quiet often when he was away. She watched as he placed it before him on the bed and began to suck it as if he was giving another guy head. The more she watched him, the more freaky she thought him. And yet..., she was slowly becoming aroused too. She felt her hands rub her breasts and then slowly go to her own shaved love mound. Her finger dipped in her as she watched him continue with the dildo; his own hand now jacking himself off as he sucked it.

Having gotten his own self hard from jacking his cock and sucking his wife's dildo off, David wanted more. Unaware that his wife was watching him from the shadows, and thoroughly enjoying herself, he began to lube the dildo before placing the tip at his ass. "MMM," he moaned as he pushed it slowly in. "Oh yeah," he panted as he pushed a little more. "Oh fuck," he screamed as the last of it penetrated his small brown hole. It wasn't the first time he had done this. He had several times in fact. But to tell Sue what he wanted done... Or have her do this... Or jack him as he did... Well, that was something that he just couldn't bring himself to ask her. And to tell her that he would like to actually have a real one in his ass. NO WAY!!! He loved her with all his heart and he just knew that she would leave him if she ever found out "his little secret".

David didn't hear Sue enter the room. He just kept pumping the dildo in his ass. But when he felt a hand, and not his own, begin to jack his cock for him, he quiet literally shit. Looking around at her with widened eyes, he relaxed a little when he seen her smile. "SSSHHH," she said calmly, "You just take care of that end, and I'll take care of this one for you." He smiled back at her. She knew. She now knew his secret and she didn't yell, scream, or run from him. Instead, she was helping him. He smiled at her and began moving the dildo in his ass again.

He moaned as she jacked him. Her naked body was close to him and he suckled her breasts as he felt the ecstasy spreading through his body. "Faster. Harder," he begged as he began to pump his own ass faster and harder. He felt her hand squeeze around his hardness and move faster. He moaned and bucked. "Oh God," he screamed. "OH GOD, SUE!!! Jack me, baby. Jack me." He felt her hand move harder and faster on him. "Cum for me, David," he heard her coo. "Cum for me."

David felt his balls tingle and tighten. "Oh God," he groaned. "I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming." He felt the warmth of his wife's mouth on him as he shot the first thick rope of cum from his hardness. He slowed the rhythm in his ass as he shot more of him in her. Her moans were muffled, but the feel of her swallowing while still on his cock, which in turn milked him of every drop, was more than he could have hoped for.

Pulling the dildo from him, he laid back on the bed and waited to hear her reaction. "Why didn't you tell me," she asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "How do you tell your wife that you love her wholeheartedly, but yet you want the feel of another man's hard cock buried deep in your ass?" Her laugh eased him a little, but her naked body cuddled next to him relaxed him even more. "So...," he said, "We're okay?" "Yeah," she giggled, looking up at him, "We're more than okay."

That night at dinner, Sue thought about what David had said about wanting another man's hard cock in his ass. She knew that one of her co-workers, and friend, was gay. It wasn't something that John Johnson let just anyone know, but he had confided in her a few years ago about it. She wondered now if maybe John would be willing to do David. And if so..., would he let her watch them? God she hoped so!!! Just the thought of watching David with another man was turning her on now.

Smiling at him, Sue said, "You know..., John that I work with is that way." She smiled as David as he nearly choked on the lobster he was eating. His eyes bugged out as he looked around, as if wondering if anyone had heard her. "What," she asked innocently. "You remember John, don't you?" "Yeah," he answered, his facing turning a shade of red. "I've often thought of him when I... you know." "Well then," she said. "Why don't I give him a call and see if he's busy. Who knows..., maybe something might just happen tonight."

Sue saw David's smile as he thought about it. Then a confused look came across his face. "You won't mind," he asked. Smiling back at him, she answered sexily, "Not as long as I can watch. And if you don't mind if I play with myself while you have your fun." She watched him slowly chew his food before finally saying agreeing. Pulling her cell phone from her purse, she called up John.

John Johnson smiled as Sue and David Hawker entered his home. He had always thought that Sue was a beautiful, slightly heavy set woman with her long brown hair, blue eyes, ample breasts, and winning personality. But she just wasn't his type. No... His type was the tall, slightly heavy set man walking in behind her. David's short blackish/brown hair and green eyes was what he was wanting. He had often thought of his co-worker's husband as he jacked off. Once he had even fantasized that his own lover was David. But, that lover was no longer around and a new one was desperately needed. The prospect of having David as that lover, and Sue masturbating while he did him, was almost more than he could handle. Hell..., he had had to jerk off after Sue had called him.

"Come on in," John said as they entered his small apartment sized kitchen. "What can I get you to drink?" "I'll take a beer," David said casually, as if he had just walked into his best friends home. "I'll have wine," Sue said. He nodded and went to get the drinks. Wanting to help keep David at ease, John too had a beer. He smiled as they entered the living room and Sue took the small chair across the room.

The only other chair was the small love seat place caddy-cornered a few feet away. David sat down in it and John smiled at him as he took the spot next to him. He felt a surge of confidence go through him when the smile was returned with one. He ran a hand over his crew cut hair and then along his clean shaven jaw. This wasn't the first time that he had had a "virgin" in his apartment. In fact, several of his lovers had never been with a man before, so he knew just how to break the ice.

Sitting the beer down on the coffee table, John turned to face David. He ran his finger along the outer side of his leg; starting at his knee, up to his hip, and then returning. He watched him smile and place his own beer down. He now ran his finger up along the inner side of his leg, tracing the same pattern again. "MMM," he heard him moan. The next up swipe he stopped between David's legs and traced the bulge forming in his pants. "Nice," he softly said. He leaned forward and softly kissed the side of his neck. "MMM," he heard. His hand now cupped the hardening cock under his hand. "You're nice and big," he whispered into his ear. "I'm looking forward to having it in my mouth and my ass."

"Of God," David gasped as John toyed with his hard cock. He felt his pants being undone and he hardened even more. He looked over at Sue and saw that she was rubbing her own self. Looking down, he watched as John's hand slipped into his underwear and began to stroke him. Closing his eyes, he felt the pleasure that John was giving him. "MMM," he moaned. He heard say, "Take your shirt off." He did and felt John's other hand rub his stomach and the patch of hair on his chest. "I've always like my lover to have hair on their chest," he cooed. "And yours is just perfect."

David felt the heat of John's mouth on his nipple and moaned again. His cock was now fully hard and was loving the fell of the male hand stroking it. Before he knew it, he pulled John's mouth to his. He teased the other man's tongue with his own. They both moaned as pure pleasure over took them. "I want to suck you," he heard John's voice say. Quickly, they undressed and he notice that they both were about the same size. Both thick, long, and best of all, hard as a rock.

David leaned back on the love seat and spread his legs apart. He watched with awe as John's mouth covered his manhood. "Oh God," he gasped as he watched the other man's head bobbing on him. He could easily tell the he was a true cock sucker because of the way he moved on him. The man's tongue never stopped; constantly circling his own thick cock. He took the full length of him into his mouth and down his throat, holding it there for several seconds. "Oh fuck," he moaned as he felt John's mouth moving on him once again. He felt himself coming close to cumming. As if John read his mind, he pulled off and said, "Now your turn to suck mine."

Trading places, John leaned back on the love seat and moaned as David's warm mouth surrounded him. His brown eyes drifted across the room to Sue. He saw that at some point, she too had stripped completely and was sitting completely naked in the small chair; one hand rubbing her breasts as the other finger herself. She smiled at him, showing her approval of watching her husband with another man. "Thank you," he mouthed to her as her husband gave him one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. "You're welcome," she mouthed back.

John closed his eyes and let the pleasure of David's mouth drift him away. David's suction on him was perfect, as was his rhythm. "Are you sure you've never done this before," he asked. David's mouth pulled off just long enough to say, "Only on Sue's dildo." before covering him completely again. Damn did he feel good on him, but he knew what they both needed. He needed to be in David's ass, and to feel David in his own.

Leading the couple to his bedroom, John pointed to another love seat against the wall and told Sue, "You can watch from there." In reality, the bed wasn't that far from it, five feet at the most, so he knew that she would have a good view. He lightly kissed David on the mouth. Their height was almost matched; David being only an inch taller at 6'1". He kissed him more deeply now as they hard cocks touched; each rubbing their own against the others. Whispering into David's ear, he said, "Get on your hands and knees."

Grabbing his lube from the head board, John applied a generous amount to himself, and to David's ass. "MMM," he heard David moan as he inserted a finger, then two, then three into the brown hole. He smiled as placed the tip of his hard cock to it and eased himself in. "Oh God," David gasped, "that feels so good." Looking over at Sue, he smiled at her as he pushed deeper into her husband's ass. He watched Sue, rub her naked shaved pussy harder and roll her eyes. Placing his hands on David's shoulders, he pushed the rest of himself in the tight hole.

"I like your tight asshole," John hissed as he moved in David. "Oh God," he heard David moan as he worked himself in and out of him. "You like it, David," he asked. "Yes," he heard him gasp. "Want to be my bitch, David," he asked. "Fuck yes," he heard. Reaching down, he gripped David's cock in his hand and slowly jacked him as he continued to move in his ass. He heard the other man moan and gasp with pleasure as he had his ass fuck and his cock jacked.

Sue sat feet away, watching eagerly as her co-worker fucked her husband's ass and jacked him off. The look on David's face was worth it. She rubbed her clit harder and harder. She watched John's face and knew that he was close to cumming. And just as she suspected, John released David's harden cock and starting fucking the hell out of her husband's ass. "David. David," she heard him call. "I love fucking your ass, David." She watched as he gave several jerky pumps into her husband and knew that he had came. Her eyes meet David's. He smiled at her as his ass was being filled with another man's cum. "MMM," he moaned as he smiled at her and rolled his eyes with pleasure.

David in turn lubed his own cock, and then John's ass, before placing himself in another man's ass for the first time. He inhaled deeply as he felt the tightness slowly surrounding his thick manhood. He heard John moan with pleasure as he pushed deeper into him. He pushed again and heard, "I love the feel of your thick cock in me." Fully in John's ass, he paused long enough to enjoy how it felt before slowly moving in him.

David looked at his wife as he fucked John. She smiled pleasingly at him as she fingered herself. He looked down at the back of the man he was fucking and the short crew cut hair. John looked over his shoulder at him and he saw the pleasure in the doe brown eyes. "Fuck me, David," he said. "Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before." David did just that. He increased his rhythm and felt John tighten his ass around his cock. His hands gripped the man's hips and began to ram himself into the tight hole. Closing his eyes and throwing back his head, he heard, "That's it, David, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

David rammed himself into John. He felt his balls tighten and his body shook as he released himself inside of another man. God it felt good. He hung onto John and rode out the rest of climax before gasping for air as he pulled out. He laid on his back and looked up to see Sue on one side of him. "Oh God, David," Sue moaned, revealing to him that she too had enjoyed herself, "Did you enjoy yourself?" "MMMM Definitely," he smiled. "So," John asked, laying down next to them, "When are you coming back to visit?" David smiled at Sue. Smiling at back at him, she said, "Anytime you like, just as long as I get to watch." "Definitely," David moaned. "Definitely."

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-19-2008 at 10:59 PM.