Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2013, 05:35 PM

Gangbang that milf

There is this MILF that walk back from work passing by the woods; she use to dress with almost see-through sundresses, showing her long legs and during the hot summer days I can see she doesn't wear any bra.

I know she is aware of me as she glance in my direction as the walk by; she even stop to bend and raise a sock, almost showing to me what there was under the dress.

One day I was with two friends under a tree, drinking beer and glaring girls when this gorgeous MILF come our way.

"There, she is the blond I told you about, isn't she hot?"

"No way one like that showed you her ass on purpose, you were just very lucky."

"Or maybe just a liar."

"Oh, show your ass, bitch, we want to be lucky too" yell on of them, probably tipsy from the beer.

That busty blonde stop to look around, finding us under the tree and joining us, smiling.

"Were you talking to me, boys?"

The three of us pat each other shoulder, smiling and giggling.

"You are so bold as to come here, lady?" said Joe, holding a hand on his crouch.

"Maybe she would like to show something more." continue Rob, getting behind her, patting her ass.

"Hey" she protest for the touch. "Keep your hands in your pocket."

But the two of them were already too horny to stop and start touching her, Rob grabbing her breast from behind and rubbing his crouch against her ass while Joe was pulling up her skirt.

"Stop." The two of them watch me as I was a killjoy, an angry look on their face. "Everybody can see her here, let's move more inside the woods."

Rob move his arms lower, around her waist and pull her up easily with his strong body, while me and Joe follow them.

"Stop it, or I will scream for help."

Right, she could have screamed while we move in the woods but she didn't; maybe she too want something like this for real.

Rob throw her down over the grass and her dress come up a bit, showing her ass and a sexy g-string.

"Yes, you could scream, right. Maybe it's better if I shut your mouth now." said Joe pulling out his junk and kneeling down to shove it in her mouth. She was a bit surprised and a tear come out of her eyes.

"Oh, look what surprise is this bitch." Rob to was on his knee, using his hand on her ass and pulling her thong. But there was more than just the thong; as Rob spread her cheek everyone of us can see something sticking out of her ass; a black butt plug.

"What a slut, she is already horny wearing such thing up her ass" he was pulling the plug a bit to test the reaction and it seems she was trying to hold it inside.

Meanwhile Joe was having fun fucking his mouth, his cock now covered of her saliva as he trust it deep inside her mouth and filling up her throat.

I could just check the only hole left for me and I rub my hand over her leg, inside her inner tight and reaching her pussy, already wet and swollen; my fingers get almost sucked inside.

She tried to pull herself back, scratching Joe ass with one hand, but he endure the pain and keep pump inside her mouth.

"Look, this could be good for both of us." said Joe pulling is tool out, the tip of his dripping spit and bouncing over her face. "See, my fat cock like your face, would you like to suck it dry?"

Without waiting for an answer he shove it back but her tongue seems to help it a bit, licking all the head around and her hand now was caressing his balls.

"I want lick her pussy." I said laying down and moving under her, as her legs open to let my face get in position. Her g-string was pulled apart and I can see the bald pussy of this MILF ready to be licked; I stick my tongue inside her, tasting her juice and feeling her shiver as I lick her clit. My hands rub her ass, spreading her cheek and playing with the plug; I barely hear Joe cumming while I was eating her.

"My turn" Rob was waiting wearing just his tshirt with his full hard cock throbbing. She grab her arm and pull her up; her legs was shaken, maybe for the fear of what was happening or for the pleasure I was giving her licking her pussy. Rob was big enough to hold her arm up while she was standing and her dress was pulled over her hips, showing to us a pleasant view. Joe grab her thong to pull it down but he instead tear it apart, while I was trying to unbotton the dress.

"Stop that" said Rob and with a strong pull tear the button, leaving a mark of her skin. The dress fall down.

Now the butt plug was taken away and will probably be replaced by a fat cock.

"Come on Rob, fuck this tight ass." Joe was anxious for his next turn. Meanwhile the big guy was lying down with the busty woman over him, stretching her cheek to spread her ass, with his cock pulsating. She was dripping wet, both her holes lubrificated by the love juice coming out of her pussy.

Rob's cock, hold by his hand to avoid slip, push the small hole that was previous enlarged by that black plug; she was almost bridging back, whole body naked, with an arm against the grass to avoid to be impaled. As the head of his dick get inside she give a loud pleasant cry and Rob grab her hips to push deep inside.

As he fuck her ass she bounce, letting both her tits free to move around, hypnotically. I stand up and move my pants, showing my throbbing cock and getting near her breast; I really want to titfuck her and cum over her face, covering that mouth and eyes with sperm.

As I get over her body she was already lying on Rob's, pinned by his cock in an anal grasp; his whole tool now slip inside her, leaving just his balls to clash over her pussy lips.

I grab both her tits by pinching the nipples and placing my full hard cock between them; her nipples was already hard but seems torturing them a bit give more pleasure as I see them growing more hard and her mouth drip saliva. She has her eyes closed but gave a glance as I start moving my cock, fucking her tits. The tip of it get close to her lips and she move her head to find a way to suck it, her tongue zipping out and tasting the precum.

I heard some grunt from behind and I feel the body of the gorgeous MILF to adjust, spreading more her legs. Joe was holding the feet by the ankle, pulling them up and placing on his shoulder. In few moments I start to hear the sound of her pussy pounded by his cock, with the juice flowing down and around his shaft.

She closed again her eyes, totally lost in her pleasure, screwed in both holes at the same time while I fuck her tits.

I really cum over her face and tits, white pearl dripping from her mouth and around her nipples; I was satisfied, holding my prick proud and hitting her tits with it.

Then I hear both my mates grunt, holding nothing as they cum inside her; starting to dress up I see Joe moving away, exiting her pussy with a small flow of cum mixed with pussy juice.

She seems tired, maybe she fainted because Rob drop her on one side, removing his cock from her sore ass.

"What's now" I ask the other.

"Nothing." said Rob grabbing his outfit and starting to dress up. "She will find her way to home."

We keep laugh and pat each other as we move away, while a sly smile get on her face and two fingers clean up her face and end in her mouth.

my Blog