Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Slut Lolver

My Wife is wet with his Cum

My Wife is wet with his Cum
by Cjack 2014

"Honey I'm wet", she said as she slid into bed beside me, "I just had the best fucking of my life". I pulled her into my arms and moved my hand to her pussy. She took it as if I was showing my approval and opened her legs so I could grope her. Then I kissed my wife.
She had no clue that I had set it all up. Larry and I have been friends and co-workers for years and he has been to my house and met my wife a couple of times. We ork in a wearhouse together and have plenty of time to talk. When I had my accident he is the one that got me to the hospital and called my wife. On my first day back to work we were talking and I told him how my wife and I fucked alot and I knew she was missing it now and I couldn't perform.
He told me about another couple he was friends with that had the same problem. He started fucking the wife and it helped them get through it. He said if I wanted a black Man to fuck my wife he would do it. I invited him over that night and told him to seduce her if he could.
He stopped by after work we a 12 pack and we popped some tops. He offered her one and she took it, I know one beer would loosen her up but more may put her to sleep. I told her that she was limited to one.
As the night progressed I saw he was flirting with her and she was accepting it so I told them I wasn't feeling well excusing myself. IShowered and webt to bed. It was about 3 hours later when she slipped into bed.
"Honey I hope you're not mad or jealous, it wasn't about love but pure sex. It has been a long time for me to go with out when I'm use to being fucked daily. I was lusting for some cock." By now my fingers were buried deep in her sloppy wet cunt and playing around her asshole, I could tell he had used her there too.
"After you left we talked a few minutes and he got ready to leave. i walked him tothe door and he stopped thanking me then bent to kiss my cheek. I don't know why but I turned my lips to him, and he kissed them instead. Pulling me tight I could feel his cock getting hard and pressing into my belly button. looking into his eyes I gave myself to him, we kissed again and this time my tongue went into his mouth for him to suck on ". My nouth covered hers and I sucked her tongue in like he must have done.
"The next thing I knew was we were on the floor and he was between my wide spread legs. I could feel the girth of his black cock with at least 10 inches of it buried in me. I remember wrapping my legs around his body and pulling him in as far as I could. I wanted him to be deep when he exployeded in me.". While she talked my face moved towards her gooy wet pussy. i took the bed sheet and wiped the excess from her fuck hole. While i fingered her Clitous she kept talking and I knew she was getting hotter with lust for him again.
"As you know he has a body most women would want, he is fit with mussels everywhere. As you don't know he has a cock that makes yours look sick, It is twice the size of yours and he can fuck for hours before Cumming. He has big hanging Balls that shoot big loads". As she was talking I had cover her cunt with my mouth and was tongue fucking her hole. She was having many mini orgasms. I wanted to have the big one only my tongue can give her. I strted licking from hole to hole. I knew her ass was a Virgin Ass befoire but now I wa I pushed my midle finger in it and the way s unsure.
"Befhe pressed I iknew he had been there. Some day I will take her asshole too.
"Before he took my ass he filled my pussy with a large hot load of Cum. This excites me because I am at my peak....we could have a black Baby".
This excited me too and she looked so sweet and sexy laying thereI just had to fuck her too. I was expecting my release from my Doctor soon so I gave it to her. l ooking in her eyes after mixing my Cum with his I knew she would always be my loving Wife and this black man's Slut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101.jpg (88.9 KB, 2332 views)

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"