Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2008, 07:04 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Knot this time

I purchased a 50’ length of ½” solid braided polyester/nylon blend rope. Obviously my intent was sexually nefarious, for I have little need for rope outside of that arena. I had it planned out perfectly. I purchased a thin black blindfold. I picked out a tight pair of panties. I chose a shirt that I carefully snipped to lower the already plunging neckline. All she had to do was comply! My plan was to entice her into putting the articles of clothing on, which she did without question. That should’ve been the first sign things weren’t going my way, but I was too excited to pick up on it.

I was then going to have her lay on the bed where I could tie her hands up over her head, and run the rope down under the edge of the mattress where I spread her legs and secure her ankles to the corners. I had a large penis-shaped vibrator (the one she loves inside because it makes her feel so full) and a small one I use to stimulate her clit. My plan was to, once safely secured, put the blindfold on (for now she would be unable to fight it). She doesn’t like being tied up, and HATES being blindfolded. Once visually inhibited, my next step would be to spend a long time running the vibrators around her body stimulating various areas without focusing too intently on any one in particular. I’d run it down to massage her pussy through her panties while I would gently nibble her breasts through the shirt…seeking the reward of a hard nipple pushing the fabric upwards, and maybe an involuntary groan. When she’s begging for my cock, I’d move the crotch of her panties to one side and slide the big vibrator deep inside with one smooth and firm stroke for I know she’ll be wet enough to ease the path. I’d move the panties back in place to hold the vibrator up inside of her. Now I’d have both hands to focus my attention elsewhere. While it’s buzzing away I’d run my hands up her body to her breasts, where I’d knead them and pinch the tips until she’s writhing. She’s not begging but she’s obviously excited. I think she wants it but she has a hard time letting go of her inhibitions. I bend down to kiss her, brushing my lips against her cheeks, her chin, and finally barely grazing her lips as she lifts her head and moves it around seeking my lips. As our lips brush, the front of her shirt peels apart with a rude rip of fabric and she inhales sharply. I look at her tits, wantonly engorged and desperate for my mouth. Her crotch is grinding in the air, attempting to find something to offer resistance to push the vibrator deeper. She needs to feel a pelvis against hers. She knows there’s nothing there but she continues to fuck. Maybe she thinks it will draw my attention away from her chest and I’d lose my place. Maybe she thinks I would give in to my lust and bring her to orgasm. Maybe she isn’t thinking at all, and her body is moving without conscious thought. At any rate, I wouldn’t be watching…I’d be rubbing my cock on her nipples, making them slippery with my precum. I would be telling her how good it feels and how much I want to cum on her tits. I’d tell her that watching her tits always make me cum. With my free hand, I could move the small vibrator down to her sopping wet pussy and bring it right to her clit. She would probably gasp and warn me that if I didn’t move it soon, she would probably cum. I’d be so excited that I would be spilling my seed on her chest by now and to cap the scene…I’d lower my head to lick the sperm off of her nipple while I masturbated her. In my mind, it’s at this point when she’d climax and climax hard.

Apparently, Missy had other plans. Apparently she spotted the rope in the suitcase and being a smart woman, immediately figured out the plan. Apparently she developed a plan of her own. When I asked her to put the outfit on, she told me to sit in a chair in the room so I can. It was an oversized fluffy chair and I sank right in. I was fully erect and lewdly rubbing myself while she pulled the shirt on. She moved behind me and bent down to kiss the side of my neck and whisper “I love watching you rub your cock.” I was going insane by now and couldn’t wait to make her crazy too. She licked my right ear and then rubbed her tits against the back of my head, knowing I would reach for them. When my arms were shoulder height, in one swift motion she threw a loop of rope around the top half of my body and the back of the chair. Two, three, four times around she wrapped the rope and then took each end down to my feet and tied them off to each side. My arms were pinned by my shoulders and I was completely immobilized! She had totally turned the tables on me! She walked over and turned all of the lights on. The romance was gone and the harsh glare of the lights exposed my body as much as it did my thoughts. She sat down on the bed and in her annoyed voice asked me how I thought I would ever get away with such a foolish idea. “Do you really think I’m that stupid? Maybe you think I can’t figure things like this out? That I’m so dumb I need you to do everything for me? Well guess what? You’re wrong!” As I sat stunned, my poor cock falling in my lap, she laid back on the bed and started rubbing her tits with both hands. She worked them up till they were hard and proud before moving one hand down to her panties where she rubbed her pussy until I saw a damp spot appear before my eyes. “I know what needs to be done, and I know how to make it happen. I can make myself cum nice and hard without you around, you know. And I know how to find cock when I need it too. I work with plenty of people that would love to fuck me whenever you’re not around and I need it. Mark and Tina are always telling me that they go home and fuck during the time off we have in the middle of the day and he always looks at me with that hungry look. And you know what? The other day I looked back.” Her hand was inside of her panties now, rubbing in a circular motion over her clit. I could hear the squishing noise her fingers made when the dipped into her pussy and brought out some juice for her to rub over everything. “I told him how jealous I was that Tina got to have sex during the day, when I’m always the horniest, and he leaned over & kissed me. That’s right, he did it. He wrapped his arms around me and held me against the wall and kissed me. I felt it right away…my pussy gushed and I kissed him back. I reached down and felt his cock through his jeans. He grabbed my hand away from it and led me into the woods behind the office & told me “This is where I bring Tina when we can’t get home quick enough…we’ll be alone here.” He brought me to a small clearing with a large tree leaned over and turned me around to face it. He yanked my pants down and shoved me against the tree. He pulled my shirt up and pulled my tits out of my bra and pushed me down so I was pressed against the tree while my ass was sticking up in the air and then you know what he did? Yup, you know it don’t you? You want to tell me? I want to hear you say it. Tell me! Say it out loud, you know you want to.” “He fucked you, didn’t he?” “That’s right, he rubbed his cock up and down my lips and stuck it in my twat.” By now, she had the big vibrator moving in and out of her dripping wet pussy and I was captivated. “Yup, he was fucking me right there in the woods behind the office and I was loving it! He fucked me so hard that my tits were rubbing themselves raw against the tree bark and I didn’t care at all. I didn’t care about anything but his cock in my cunt! He squirted so deep in me and I came so hard. He didn’t even stop until I got so sensitive it hurt. You want to taste me now? Do you want a taste?” She took the vibrator out of her pussy and brought it to my lips. “Lick my cunt off of his cock. You want it so bad…suck it off of him.” I devoured the toy trying to get every bit of her juice off of it. I took as much in my throat as I could, and I licked the rest.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and asked if her story turned me on. The answer was plain to see, and she started to lick my cock. She dipped her head down to suck each of my balls, making me gasp when she sucked a bit too hard but she showed no mercy. She moved back to the head of my cock and took me in all the way to the bottom. Bobbing her head up and down, only stopping to lick the head and swirl her tongue around the tip. I started to make some kind of noise that I don’t think I’ve ever made when I felt my orgasm near. When I began to cum, I was shocked to see her suck me in deeper and lick me harder. I was cumming in her mouth and she wasn’t pulling away. I heard her gulp in the middle and I thought I was going to pass out. She didn’t stop until well after it became too sensitive and was saying “Your cum tasted really good! I really enjoyed that.” As if those words would magically make more ooze out for her to lap up.

When she finally stepped back, she untied me and laid back on the bed. She looked up and said “I think you really needed that, and I hope it was fun.” I was completely surprised that she’d tied me up and given me such good oral, and I couldn’t believe she had freed herself enough to make up a story to go along with masturbating.