Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Creamy Chocolate

I walked in after her, and there she lay, on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her mound was covered with something that I knew wasn’t hair, because it hadn’t been long since we shaved her.
Upon closer inspection, she was laying on a towel and her pubic area was covered in warm, rich chocolate.
It dripped from where she poured it, down between the lips of her pussy, around her labia, and down the crack of her beautiful ass.
The dessert called to me unlike any ‘creamy’, chocolate tart would. I smiled, shutting the door behind me.
I approached the bed, slowly, unknowingly licking my lips. The craving now drew me onward. The saliva in my mouth was becoming overwhelming. I had to swallow.
She was already moaning when I made it to the bed. Her hips twitched and moved as I approached, my tongue already hanging out of my mouth for a taste.
She thrust her hips up and the chocolate touched the tip of my tongue. My tongue traced the chocolate from above her pussy down to her lips.
I inserted my tongue into her pussy, mouth filling with chocolate and mingling with her taste. It was decadent, sweet, exotic, spicy, erotic….
She moaned as my tongue swirled and licked, as I sucked and ate, all consuming, eating her…
Chocolate covered my face, sweetness consumed my soul. She moaned along with every taste, every lick, every mouthful of chocolate.
Soon, she was clean, her body was shaking, her pussy was swollen.
My mouth found her nub, the aching bean at the center. I inhaled it. My sucking and licking forced moans and cries from above.
Her hips thrust against my face, forcing my neck backwards and my tongue forward. My fingers found heaven and inserted themselves in the wetlands. She moved and arched, moaning and shaking.
Her body exploded and her muscles tensed, legs closed around me, pushing my face away from her pussy. My desire is just barely beyond my tongue. I can’t reach it though I try. My other hand moves instinctly, pushing against her aching clit, caressing her as she rides her orgasm up and down, ebb and flow, slowly easing. The pounding in her ears quieted, the blood in her body, settling, easing, I let her go. I wipe my face on the towel and ready myself for what I hope is a second helping….