Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Grumble's favorite curves

End of the day surprise

She pulled into the driveway, parked the car, and sat for a minute. Her day had been awful; the 4-hour meeting, then no lunch, and the boss was being a total ass. ‘I just want to crawl into bed and forget’ she thought ‘It’s Friday, maybe by Monday things will seem better.’ She got out of the car, adjusted her skirt, and grabbed her briefcase. She passed the mailbox unchecked and opened the door. ‘I thought I locked that, oh well just another part of this lousy day’ she said to herself as she put her briefcase down by the door. She slipped her black high heels off as she crossed the living room. ‘Hhhmmm that feels better already’ she said and she started to slide out of her charcoal gray business jacket. She dropped the jacket to the floor, the last bits of winter sunlight streaming through the living room window. She moved into the hallway, leaving the lights off, as she began unbuttoning her white linen blouse. It clung to her curves, tailored to fit her C cup breasts and her hourglass waist, each button revealing more of her creamy white skin. She let the blouse caress her back and arms as it too fell to the floor. She moved into the kitchen for a drink. Opening the refrigerator, the light showed her standing in her white lace bra, charcoal gray fitted skirt, and smoke gray stockings, her hair still pulled up in her business fashion. She reached into the fridge and grabbed a soda, closing the door she plunged the house into near darkness again. Setting the soda on the counter she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Tugging lightly on the bottom hem she pulled it past her garters and down to the linoleum. She stepped out of the skirt, grabbed the soda off the counter, and headed for the bedroom. As she stepped into the bedroom, she said aloud “Gods, I could use a massage.” “I think I can help you with that” a deep male voice said from the direction of the bed. She dropped the soda in surprise; she lived alone who would be in her bed? She quickly flipped on the light and let out a small gasp. There he was lying on her bed. He was almost 6 feet tall with a muscular frame and he lay naked on her bed covers. She hadn’t seem him for almost 3 years, but his short brown hair and boyish smile hadn’t changed a bit. She could feel herself starting to get wet just seeing him displayed on her bed. His body was a wonder she had longed for since they had split up. He had perfect definition without being too muscular and his body had just enough hair to be manly but not too much. She stood there in rapture. “Guess you still don’t wear panties, huh.” he said looking down at the neatly trimmed triangle framed by the white garters she was still wearing. She blushed, somehow he could always do that to her. She took a tentative step towards the bed, “That’s right you sexy nymph, come on over here.” he said encouragingly. That was all it took, she crossed to the bed, and he pulled her down into his arms. They kissed, their tongues exploring and wrestling with each other. Her arms wrapped around his chest, she pulled him closer until her breasts were pressed against his warm hard chest. He reached up and pulled the clip from her hair allowing it to cascade down. She was everything he remembered, and the smell of her perfume and sex still drove him wild. She rolled him onto his back and straddled his pelvis. His hard cock was pressed against her moist lips. They kissed while his hands caressed her soft skin, exploring every curve and line. He whispered in her ear “so are you glad to see me?” “Let me show you how glad I am to see you.” she replied. She began the descent down his body. Placing small kisses and playful bites as she went. She hadn’t forgotten how much he loved her lips on his tool. She moved down further, her fingernails lightly raking his skin, her hair flowing across his body. She reached his hard-on, which stood strait up, and began to kiss its swollen purple head. Flicking her tongue across it and licking the juice that dribbled from the top, she began to worship his manhood. She wrapped her hand around the base and slid it slowly into her mouth. He let out a sigh as her lips reached her fingers. Her tongue pressed on his shaft as she released him from her mouth. She used the tip of her tongue to explore the veins of his cock. Then she nibbled it from bottom to top. Using the lubrication provided by her oral attention, she stroked him from top to bottom and back up again, allowing her thumb to play across the sensitive spot where the shaft and head come together. She looked up at his face; his eyes, focused on her, were glazed with lust. She new just what to do. She put her head down and began to suck her lovers cock with wild abandon. Her hand moving faster and her soft lips clamped tight around him brought him ever closer to filling her mouth with his cum. She brought her other hand to his balls and tickled them with her fingernails, she could feel them contract. He started to buck his hips off her bed and she stroked him faster knowing he was very close. Her warm wet mouth was suctioning to his shaft as she pulled it out, only to plunge down again following the rhythm of her hand. It was too much for him to endure. He made several thrusts with his hips and then his orgasm swept him away and he sprayed the back of her throat with his sticky sweet seed. She swallowed every drop and when he had finished she laid down beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and looked into her eyes. “Nobody does that as well as you.” he whispered with a sigh of utter bliss. They lay in each other’s arms for a while, and then he reached under his pillow and said, “I have a surprise for you.” “Oh?” her eyes grew wider. He pulled a red knobby vibrator from under the pillow with a wicked grin on his face. “ohhhh” she sighed. He laid her gently on her back and began his own descent. He kissed her neck and shoulders gently caressing all of her most sensitive spots with the tip of his tongue. He reached up between her beautiful round breasts and undid the clasp of her bra. Released from their confinement her nipples began to harden immediately. He licked the right nipple and then blew on it, her chest rising off the bed, as the nipple hardened completely. He licked and blew on the other nipple and then marveled at how fantastic her tits looked! He caressed, licked, and gently squeezed them, pinching her nipples just the way she liked. “Mmmmmm” she moaned as she began to move her hips, squeezing her thighs together to press on her clit. Noticing her hint, he moved down and kissed the tops of both of her thighs just where they met her body inside the pelvic bones. She spread her legs and her womanly smell caused his penis to throb. Her lips were full and moist with her arousal. Her clit, standing out at the top of her lovely pussy, called for him. He moved between her legs and slid his tongue across her hard little button. Her thighs tightened and her hands found his hair. Her breathing became more ragged as his tongue flicked quickly across and around her clit. “Oh god yes! Please fuck me with your tongue.” And not being able to resist the commands of his beautiful woman, he worked his tongue into her pussy. Her juices were sweet and abundant coating his lips and face. He continued to shower her with his devotion until she came in a frenzy of screams and bucking. He stroked her stomach and stocking covered legs allowing her to slowly come down from her orgasm. She opened her eyes and smiled at him, he returned her smile with a mischievous look in his eyes. Reaching over he grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. Then he began to slowly tease her wet yearning pussy…

To be continued.

A smile can make your whole day.

"I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows, I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my cloths..." ~Pepper.