Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2004, 12:34 AM

To Sir with Love

Seeing myself dressed in a school uniform, white knee high socks, black shoes, grey pleated skirt which just covered my bottom, white long sleeve school blouse adorned with a school tie, hair up in pig tails, no under garments. Sitting infront of a desk watching you grade papers, making sure my legs are parted just enough so you can see my smooth glistening pussy as you look up occassionally at me, twirling a pencil in my mouth, sucking it genly, my tongue making love to it.You ask me in a stern voice to approach your desk and explain why I have not finished my assignment. Looking down at the floor, scuffing my shoes, I tell you I have no excuse and then look up at you with pleading eyes, telling you I would do anything you wished to be allowed to finish it and be graded on it.You ask me "anything, anything at all"? I nod yes. You then tell me to go into the back room and postion myself over the arm of the chair in there, make sure I am lying on my tummy, legs parted wide and not to move. I do as I am told, hearing you lock the classroom door before you enter the back room. I am fully extended over the arm of the chair, my bottom raised high as I feel my juices seep over my pussy lips.I feel you behind me, my mind racing with thoughts of things to come. You gently trace your firm hand over my cheeks, I let out a soft moan only to be told to keep quiet and not move a muscle. Your fingers slide down to my wetness, probing as I suck upon my bottom lip, not making a sound as I enjoy your touch. You remark on how wet I am and how that pleases you. I smile, wanting so much to please you. You ask me if I wish to continue as if I don't, it will end here and I will get a grade for an unfinished assignment, that I must trust you knowing whatever you do is for my own good and well as for both of our pleasure. I reply yes I wish to continue, knowing in my heart I am safe in your presence.I hear "good girl" come from your lips which makes me tingle all over, wondering how two words can make me feel so wonderful. I feel your hand gently rub my bottom then a hard slap surges over my flesh, taking me by surprise, I gasp. You tell me to hush, that it will soon be over and I will enjoy every second of it. I nod, my body on fire, all kinds of emotions coursing through my body. You rub my bottom then slap it, again and again, slapping and rubbing until it burns continuously, I have tears swelling in my eyes but my pussy is aching, dripping, my clit pulsating, needing to be touched.I feel your breath upon my ear as you whisper "Such a good girl". My heart is racing, my breath shallow, as a huge smile appears upon my face. I feel you hands move over my bottom, dowm between my legs, parting my lips, slipping into me and my wetness. I try to grind myself onto you, wanting them, needing them. You tell me again to keep still not to move, I obey feeling empty inside. Then suddenly you pinch my clit, sending a shudder through my entire body, my knees begin to shake as I cum so hard, expelling my juices from deep within me, over and over again. I hear you say Yes keeping cumming, such a good girl as you flick and pinch my clit harder. Riding each and every incredible wave, I continue to erupt, my pussy pulsating, lips so swollen, wondering if I can ever stop. I am panting, my lips so dry as I spasm, my body trembling as I slowly begin to stop. You tap my pussy lightly, hearing my juices slap upon your hand and tell how pleased you are with me. I feel exhausted, not knowing if I have the energy to move let alone walk then I feel your arms around me, carrying me as you place me in your lap upon the chair, cradling me, soothing me. I cuddle into you, feeling so safe and secure. You stroke my hair and whisper " Well young Paige, I think that effort deserves a B+, do you wish to try for an A?" I look up at you, my eyes shining brightly, my breasts heaving still and nod yes, wanting so much to explore more with you.
The thundering sound of the clock echoes through my head as I watch the second hand move, waiting for class to end and begin my next lesson. The pressure building in my bottom from the intrusion as I try not to squirm in my seat, remembering how it got there.Yesterday, after my first lesson you gave me a small box and told me to follow the intructions to the letter.When I arrived home, I opened the box and gasped with what was inside, there before my eyes was a butt plug and a bottle of lube with written instructions on how to place it within myself and when to put it in. My thoughts are interupted by the alarming sound of the bell, making me jump in my seat as my class mates rush to leave the class. I stay in my seat watching you farewell the last of the students, my heart beating so fast in anticiapation of what is to come. You tell me to go into the back room and assume the position I was in yesterday.I walk very slowly to the back room, the plug deep inside me, feeling not so uncomfortable now.Positioning myself over the arm of the large arm chair, my skirt raised, bottom high in the air. I can feel the juices already seeping from my pussy as I wonder what is install for me today. I am awakened from my thoughts by your voice "Mmmmmm such a good girl, I see you have done as I instructed and that pleases me very much young Paige". I smile as all I wish to do is please you, a soft blush caressing my flesh.You run your hand over my bottom and I jump as you softly tap the plug then run your fingers over my now dripping pussy. "Hmmmmm I see you are very wet for me Paige, such a good girl" I purr softly, my body tingling from head to toe, so needing your touch."Before we begin the next lesson Paige, if you wish to stop now then this is the time to say so and it will be so, do you understand?" My head is spinning with intense emotions, knowing I want to make you happy as that inturn makes me happy"No Sir, I trust you completely and wish to learn all I can from you". You lean forward, kiss me on my forehead and whisper"You please me little one very much, you are my good girl".My whole body comes alive from your words, always wanting to please you, be your good girl.Your hand slides over my bottom, softly and tenderly then out of nowhere you slap me, hard on each cheek, I can already feel my flesh begin to warm from it, the plug puting pressure in my bottom. Again and again you smack me, my flesh on fire as I let out soft whimpers wanting the intrusion out of me and yearning to be used by you. My pussy is dripping with my juices, I can feel them trickling down my thighs. My mind is in a state of confusion, how can I obtain pleasure from discomfort, why does this arouse me so much....no answers come to mind except I don't wish it to end.The smacks stop as you hand caresses my cheeks, soft circles, soothing my now reddened flesh. I moan softly, loving your tender touch. "Mmmmmmm the shade of red suits you little one, so pretty, so sweet".I feel your fingertips upon the plug, and I pray you are going to remove it. My prayers are answered as it begins to slide out of my bottom, my muscles releasing it as a dull ache surges through my bottom. I let out a sigh of relief but it is interupted half way through as I feel something else push against my tiny opening then it dawns upon me, it is your hard cock. "Paige, relax baby, if you don't relax this will hurt a lot more than it needs too, deep breaths and push against me slowly, open yourself for me babygirl" I try and clear my mind, do as you commanded but it hurts as you inch yourself into me. My bottom stretching so wide, tears streaming down my cheeks silently as I feel you are going to split me in two. I give out one last little push, trying to expell you from my virgin bottom and feel you sink your entire cock into me. The pain surges through my whole body making me tremble, I don't want this, I want it all to end but my pussy thinks otherwise, continuing to seep, pulsate, yearn, crave." Good girl Paige, you have done well and such a tight little ass, my tight little ass. I try to smile but can't, it hurts so much. Feeling you place your hands on my hips as you begin to slowly pump in and out of my aching bottom, hearing you breathe, listening to your moans then suddenly the pain begins to subside, my muscles begin to lossen, accomodating your cock.I feel myself pushing onto your cock, wanting you to fuck me, grinding onto you as you pump harder and faster into me. "YES Paige, that's it, thrust with me, feel the pleasure I am giving you". All I feel now is extreme pleasure, no more pain, my mind floating, drifting upon a fluffy cloud of extacy. I can hear your balls slapping against my wet, soaking pussy, feel my clit throb, your soft grunts as you fuck my bottom harder, all the way out then slamming your large, hard cock back into me. Your hand reaches around to my pussy and in one swift motion pinches my clit, the magic button which sends me into orbit. I scream as my whole body quivers and I explode my juices all over your fingers "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Then I hear one loud grunt come from your lips as you shoot your gift into my clenching bottom, warm and sticky, filling me as I continue to shake from my earth shattering orgasm. "Thats my good girl, cum hard little one, ride the wave for me, please me with your orgasm". You pinch my clit again and another spasm courses through my body, sending me to the moon and back, my entire body on fire from pure pleasure before I slump back into the chair, totally exhausted, satisfied, floating. I feel you slowly pull out of my bottom, no more pain, just a feeling of emptiness but not for long as you replace your cock with the butt plug, pushing it firmly in place once again. You lift me into your arms, sitting in the chair, craddling me in your lap as I snuggle into your warmth, embracing it. Kissing me upon my forehead, kissing my now dried tears, soothing me with your tenderness. I feel so safe, so protected in your arms, like it is my place in life. "Paige, you were wonderful, you made me so proud today, you are my good little girl" I beam, a smile a mile wide upon my face, my eyes sparkling with happiness. "Thank you Sir, I feel so blessed to be able to please you"."Now little one, I have further instructions for you. You are not allowed to take out the plug unless you need to relieve your bowels and when you go to bed tonight, but you will put it back in yourself in the morning before school, do you understand Paige?" Yes Sir, I understand completely and will obey you" "Good girl" You then pass me another box and tell me not to open it till bed time and follow the instructions to the letter. My mind races, wondering what is inside it this time, frightened but also curious. You hold me for what it seems an eternity, soothing me, whispering sweet words as I continue to float and drift.

to be continued....................
Old 01-25-2004, 06:14 PM

Part 2

I'm sitting on my bed, looking at the package infront of me, curious but also frightened of what lies inside. Thinking to myself of the events of today, feeling the soreness in my bottom and remembering the pleasure from you taking it.Well I can't put it off any longer and open the box. My eyes light up as I feel my pussy clench from the sight of a 7 inch dildo laying there in the box with your instructions. Reading them carefully as they explain what I am to do with it. "Paige, you are to get to know this toy inside and out, feel it, taste it, fuck it. Explore it with you mouth, practise sucking it hard and deep. Fuck it with My pussy then I want you to sleep with it inside of you as well as the plug in your butt and take it out before going to school but bring it with you. Do Not take out the plug, it is to remain in you until I tell you otherwise. You are My good girl Paige, you make Me proud.........Master". I take the dildo in my hands, feeling it smoothness, its texture, god it is so big, so thick. Placing it to my lips, I lick its tip, tastes like rubber, like when you chew upon a rubberband. Parting my lips, I slide it into my mouth. God how can I suck something so big, it stretches my jaw wide, making it ache. Slowly trying to put more in my mouth, I begin to gag. I can't suck this, it is going to make me sick. Not wanting to displease you, I try and try again, feeling my mouth stretch so wide, my tongue pushed down so hard as I move it in and out of my mouth trying not to choke upon it.I finally give up, feeling my pussy clench and pulsate as I look down at it. "You want this don't you?" giggling as I realize I am talking to my pussy. I place the head against my tiny opening, slowly pushing it in. God it is so big but feels so wonderful. I want it, need it, crave it to fuck me. Pulling my legs up to my breasts, slowly moving it in and out of my dripping pussy, centimetre by centimetre. God it is stretching me, it hurts but a pleasureable hurt then I wonder if it will damage me, can I handle something this big inside of me. My mind races but my body overpowers it, telling it yes, fuck yourself, fuck yourself hard.I begin to pick up the pace, sliding more and more in each time until all of it is inside of me, Oh God it feels so exquisit, so wonderful. I fuck myself hard and deep, slamming into my back wall time and time again until I feel myself about to explode. My juices spurting from deep inside of me as my muscles clench tight around the dildo, expelling it from my pulsatiing pussy, covered in my cum as I spasm with my intense orgasm" Oh God Yes, Oh God".I don't stop there, I want more, need more so I push it back into my now soaking pussy, thrusting it hard and deep into me feeling myself shudder as another orgasm courses through my body. God this is so incredible, the intense pleasure, my pussy quivering as I cum.I slump into my bed, totally exhausted, satisfied, smiling so big as I pant, trying to catch my breath. The next thing I remember, is the sound of my Mum calling me for dinner, dildo laying beside me, cum down my inner thighs.Wanting so much to play with it again, knowing that I will be going to bed early tonight and smiling at the thought.I toddle off to dinner, puting the dildo back in its box, hiding it in my dresser.Here I am again, sitting on my bed, nightshirt on, crossed legged looking at the two things you have given me, thinking of the pleasure they have given me, smiling and purring softly.How can I have both of them inside me at the same time, god they will split me in two, do you really want this, will it hurt me.all these thoughts racing through my mind.I take the plug and place some lube upon it, making it glisten then I lay upon my side and squeeze some in my bottom, pushing my finger in after it, moaning as I do"mmmmmmm". Placing the plug to my tiny hole, knowing to relax my muscles and push against it as I slowly push it in. God it still hurts. Inch by Inch it enters my bottom, stretching my walls until it is wedged in tight, as far as it will go. I can feel my juices seep out of my pussy, so wet, so hot. Why does this arouse me, why do I get pleasure from pain? I can't answer these questions but know I love pleasing you, making you proud of me as it makes me happy.Lying on my back, feeling the ache in my bottom from the plug, I pick up the dildo. God it is so big. I place it to my pussy, which is so wet from my juices and slowly slide it in. Oh God it hurts, I can't possibly fit both inside of me. Inch by inch I push it in, feeling it full me completely. A pulsating ache trembling through my pussy and bottom, tender but also pleasureable. I shut my legs tight, rolling onto my side and pull up the blankets. My whole body on fire. How can I possibly sleep? But it is not long before I drift of into my world of dreams, only to be awaken with the alarming sound of my alarm clock......dildo and plug still firmly in place, my pussy and bottom accustomed to their intrusions, cum dripping down my thighs. I remove the dildo but keep the plug in place, before puting it in its box, I lick it, tasting my juices, relishing the flavour of myself......mmmmm yum then get ready for school and the events yet to come.

God, I can't believe I feel so darn good with the inticiapation of today's lesson. My bottom is still aching every now and again but it is a wonderous ache. The clicking clock thunders in my head as it counts down the day. I can't concentrate on any school work, only about the last few days and the pleasure I have endured.Finally the bell rings and everyone stampedes to the door to get out as fast as they can, if they only knew what happened if you stayed behind. God, I can feel myself blush just by the mere thought.Your voice awakens me from my daydream. "Paige, are you ready for the lesson of the day"?......."yes Master, your girl is" I reply in a soft voice. " Good Girl, you know what to do, don't you little one"? Yes Master" my whole body tingles when you say good girl and call me little one, how can words send such intense feelings through my body? I don't actually care, it just feels so right.I walk into the back room, take out the box you gave me and place in on the table, then position myself over your chair, my skirt raised high and my legs spread, ready for your inspection."MMMMMMM , Darn my girl, you look so good, so fine, I am one very lucky man to have a little one as beautiful as you" I can feel myself blush as a smile appears upon my face "Thank you Master, I always wish to make you happy" Oh Paige, you do, you do so very much"I feel your hand caress my bottom, gently squeezing my cheeks as you part them wide and tap the plug slightly, hearing your hmmmmmmmm of approval. My pussy is already seeping, soaking wet. Am I such a slut?God I want to be your little slut with all my being." So young Paige, did you complete your homework as I asked? Your hands caressing my pussy, two fingers slipping into my craving pussy, slowly fucking me. I feel myself trying to grind onto them then a slap on my bottom "Did I tell you to move?" "no Master, I am sorry Master, I won't do it again" Paige, you had better not or you will suffer the consequences, do you understand?", "Yes Master, I do and yes I did do my homework as you ordered." Feeling another hard slap on my now tingling bottom..." Good Girl, you are my good girl" a smile appears on my face, so wanting, needing your approval. God I need you, more than anything I have ever needed.Your fingers slide out of my pussy, I sigh heavily, feeling so empty now as I hear you suck them clean. "Paige, you taste delicious, so sweet, mmmmmmmm you please me very much, now please stand up and kneel before me when I sit down" Yes Master" I reply and do as you command, watching you undress out of your dress pants, my eyes sparkling as I get a full view of your magnificent cock. I wait till you are seated and shuffle to my knees between your legs, not taking my eyes of your cock, as this is the first time I have seen it so up close. "Ok Paige, now remember how I asked you to suck, taste, lick the dildo, now I want you to do the same on my cock, show me how much you worship my cock, baby" "yes Master" I slowly move my hands towards your cock, they are trembling, I don't know out of excitement or being so petrified of not pleasing you. Tenderly I begin to stroke your cock between my fingers, feeling every ridge, every vein, watching it begin to grow from my touch. " mmmm yes baby, just like that, it feels so good" Looking up at you, seeing the pleasing expression on your face, your eyes closed as my fingers gently stroke and massage you, wanting so much to please you.I nuzzle my face closer, my tongue protruding between my now wet lips, flicking it over your tip in small circles, your moan tells me I am doing it right, your hips moving slightly. I take your balls between my fingertips and gently squeeze them, they feel like tiny sponges, soft and squishy. My tongue moves up and down your shaft, over your full balls then in a fluid motion I take one of them into my hot mouth and suck it softly. Hearing you gasp in delight, tells me you enjoy it as I move onto the other and repeat the process. " Oh god Paige, you are such a delight, such a good girl"Sliding my tongue back up your shaft, I part my lips as wide as I can, your cock is so large now, so hard as I slide you into my mouth, down my throat and hold you there. God, you are stretching my mouth, just like the dildo but you taste so much nicer. I moan onto your cock, letting you feel the vibrations as I hold you in my mouth. I feel you shudder from the pleasure then your fingers wrapping in my hair, grabbing it tight as you begin to thrust in and out of my mouth. Time and time again you slide down my throat, it takes all my concentration not to gag upon your cock, I massage your shaft with my tongue, squeezing my lips as tight as I can. I look up at you and see your face overcome with intense pleasure, your breath quickening as your cock fucks my mouth. Something dribbles onto my tongue, tastes salty but sweet if that is a good description. Your hands pulling my hair harder as I hear you grunt and groan, your cock ramming into my mouth, harder and faster, God my jaw aches so much but I don't wish to stop, I want to taste you, make you happy. Then you yell "Oh God Paige, I am cumming, Oh Yes my girl, suck your Master, swallow his gift" I feel spurt after spurt hit the back of my throat, sliding down to my tummy, it tastes funny but not nasty, nothing I have ever tasted before, time and time again I try to swallow your cum, feeling it trickle from the corners of my mouth as you continue to jerk in my mouth until your cock begins to soften. Your hands let go of my hair as you pull yourself out of my mouth. I feel your hand cup my chin and raise it up to your face where you tenderly kiss my lips, licking the excess cum of my lips. " MMMMMMMM that was wonderful babygirl, you did a lovely job, I am very proud of you and you make me very happy" My face lights up, knowing they are the words I always wish to hear. " thank you Master" You motion me to climb into your lap which I do in a flash, knowing that is where I belong, snuggling and cuddling into your warmth, where I feel safe and protected." Paige, I have so much enjoyed of sessions but they are never long enough, so I want you to organise to go away with me for a weekend, tell your parents you are staying at a friends etc, do whatever you must but make it happen, do you understand?" Oh god a whole weekend with you, doing this, giving myself to you, what bliss. "yes Master, I understand and will make it so" "good Girl, you are my good girl and always will be, Paige I care deeply for you" My heart melts from your words as I close my eyes and just hold you tight.

Now do I stop here or do I continue to add to this story? Please give me your views as they would be much appreciated.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:27 AM

part 3

Here I was, standing on a street corner, whole body trembling from a mixture of emotions.....fear, excitement, guilt....all swimming through my mind. I had followed your orders, bringing with me only my personal toiletries nothing else, just the clothes on my back and of course the toys you had already given me. I hated fibbing to my parents, telling them I was spending the weekend at a school friends but pleasing you was far more important right now, why I don't really know.I must of been a million miles away when suddenly I heard your voice, telling me to get into your car. Seeing your face, hearing your voice made some of the fear go away but not all, the worst fear was disappointing you, maybe not being able to do as you asked or not satisfy you, my head was swimming. "young Paige, are you ready to please me this weekend"? I heard you ask, my mouth so dry, not being able to speak I simply nodded yes. "Good girl, I have so much planned for you this weekend, such delights" you chuckled. I could feel my knees shaking, placing my hands on my lap trying to apply pressure so you would not notice, I gazed out the window, wishing we were already there. Wasn't long and my wish came true, we turned up a narrow driveway, pulled up infront of an older style home, small but quaint. "Paige, here is your home for the next 2 days, please go inside and wait for me"..."yes, Master" I managed to reply and made my way inside. It was dimly lit in the hallway of the house, reminded me of all those old horror movies I used to watch, old furniture adorned the adjacent rooms, not cluttered but positioned just right with open fireplaces ablaze with dancing flames. I looked around my surroundings with my eyes, not moving, waiting for you to appear.Suddenly your voice echoed out of no-where "Paige down the hall, second door to your right, you will find a bedroom, please place your bag there and undress. You will find laid out upon the bed, what I wish you to change into, when finished join me in the lounge, now hurray, I hate to be kept waiting"I scurried down the hallway to the room you described, it was warm, also darkly lit but pleasant. I placed my bag upon the chair beside the bed and slowly disclothed. Standing completely naked I stared at the articles upon the bed. God did you really wish me to wear that? before me was a red corset, matching garter belt, stockings, high heels and a heavy thick collar with a huge ring attached.No panties. I slowly wrapped the corset around me, looking at it with curiousity as it didn't cover my breasts, actually just pushed them up more, could this be the way to wear it? I didn't know and hoped I had put it on right. Next the garter belt, then stockings. Placing the heels upon my feet and nearly toppling over, I had never worn shoes so high, God hope I don't trip and break my neck. I walked towards the long dress mirror, astonished at the persons reflection before me. I looked so beautiful that I blushed at my image, running my hands over the garment, feeling myself getting wet between my legs. I clasped the collar around my neck, smiling a huge smile.Clip clopping down the hallway, my stomach in knots from nerves, I made my way to the lounge and stood in the doorway, looking at you sitting in a large armchair, waiting for me. "Paige, come here, stand before me so I may feast my eyes upon my girl" "yes Sir" I replied and walked over to you, positioning myself before your chair, clasping my hands behind my back, staring at the floor. "Paige, you are such a beauty, please turn slowly, I wish to see all I possess". Doing as you command, I turn very slowly, feeling my heart beat faster, praying you approve. "Hmmmmmmm yes very nice indeed Paige, you please me very much, now come, kneel at my feet while I explain a few rules to you" Smiling, I sink to my knees at your feet, feeling your hand lift my chin as your stare into my twinkling eyes. "First Paige, do you trust me completely, do you understand I will obtain pleasure from you and in return give you pleasure, that no harm will come to you, yes you will encounter pain, pain that will heighten your own pleasure as well as my own, that if you do not wish any of this, then please say so now and I will return you to your dull muldane life and that will be the end of it?" I didn't wish for this to end, I didn't wish you out of my life, right now I would do anything and everything for you. "Master, I trust you with my life, I wish to please you, make you happy, please oh please let me stay" I watch you smile" Good girl, you will not regret your decision" you reply with your hand softly stroking my cheek. God I love your touch so much."Now for the rules, listen carefully and do not forget them or you will be punished, do you understand my girl?" "Yes, Master I understand" "Well then lets begin" Kneeling at your feet, felt so right, listening to your every word, making sure to take it all in as not to disappoint you. I could feel my heart beat faster, the wetness between my legs as I nodded in agreement to your rules. "First thing Paige, when I ask you to come to me, I wish for you to bend over before me, hands wrapped around your ankles, legs spread apart, so I may inspect you, see if My girl is up to my standards, that you are ready for me and also smooth which we will remedy after this talk.While here for the weekend, you will wear what I lay out for you, if nothing is that means you are to stay naked.You will address me either as Master or Daddy, which ever you feel comfortable with, nothing else. I wish for you to pick a safe word to use, now this is a word that you will only use if you really need to, such as you are in a lot of pain, pain that does not heighten your pleasure, if something health wise crops up and makes you uncomfortable, if you are really scared, terrified and don't wish to carry on, then I will stop immediately. It is not to be used when you desire a break, want to relieve yourself, are too tired or in jest. You must understand, I will read your body, watch you closely and know when I think you have had enough, not you. As I have said before Paige, this is for your pleasure as well as mine and I will not cause you unnecessary pain." My heart skipped a beat at the word pain, could I endure it, what would you inflict upon me, would I be able to please you, head spinning with many questions."Paige, over time I will teach you so many things, we have such an incredible journey ahead of us, and you also will teach me and I see by your expression you don't believe that, but yes you will, now my lil girl, down the hall, at the end you will find the bathroom, please go and run us a nice hot bath, we have matters to clean and shave" " Yes Daddy", I reply. God I just called you Daddy and it felt wonderful, like it was meant to be. Rising to my feet, I see a huge smile upon your face, guess it pleased you as well, turning to do as you ask, I feel a soft pat on my bottom"Good girl, Paige" Toddling off down the dark hallway, clip clopping on the wooden floor, god I am so wet, I can feel my pussy clenching.I sit upon the large tub, it is one with claw feet, very deep, swishing my fingers in the hot water as it rises, so mesmerized by it, I don't even hear you enter."Mmmmmm now isn't that a pretty picture". I feel myself blush by your remark. "Paige please undress for me, place all your clothing on that chair and present yourself to me" "Yes Daddy" I slowly remove my clothing, feeling your eyes burn into my soul as each item is placed upon the chair. I walk over to you, bend over and grab my ankles, waiting. I can feel you now behind me, your large hands running over my back, my bottom, my thighs then up between my legs."Paige, part your legs wider, I wish to see what is mine" I do so, feeling my pussy geeting wetter and hotter."Mmmmm much better lil girl" You hand taps my glistening pussy then I feel your fingers part my lips and slide up and down them, not entering me. I moan softly, wanting you to fuck me so badly. "Oh you like that, Paige"? "Yesssssssss Daddy" I purrrrrrrr. You fingers now entering my tight pussy, probing as your thumb presses on my clit. I grab harder onto my ankles, trying to keep my balance as a surge of pleasure courses through my body." Paige, you are delightfully wet for your Daddy, you please me very much"I begin to quiver, feeling myself begin to build from your touch, then your hot breath is upon my pussy, your tongue flicking over my engorged clit, I moan louder. "Paige, cum, cum now for your Daddy"I don't need to be told twice, your mouth pressed against my spasming pussy as I cum so hard, my knees beginning to buckle. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

now does it stop here or.............................
Old 04-14-2004, 10:09 PM

Part 4

Feeling your arms wrap around me as I slump into your strong body, my body still quivering from my orgasm. You lift me gently and submerge me into the warmth of the tub, my body tingles from the waters caress. I am smiling like the cat who ate the cream, my eyes sparkling with such passion for you. I watch you slowly step into the tub, facing me, your lips still glistening from my juices. You pick up a sponge and start to run it over my now flushed flesh, over my breasts. I can feel my nipples harden as it passes over them, god I want you so bad, want so much to please you, make you happy, it is my main goal now, my main priority.After we have both clensed each other from head to toe, touched every part of each others body, we dry one another, every inch, every little detail, making sure not to miss a spot. " lil one, I know you wish to explore so very much and I promise we will in time, but right now, I wish to hold you, kiss you, make love to you, no orders, no commands, just pure pleasure. Is this acceptable to you Paige?" My mind is reeling, my body on fire, god is all of this for real or am I dreaming, is this really me? God I hope so and I never wish it to end, ever. "Daddy, I just wish to be with you, please you, make you happy, of course it is alright". "lil one, you do make me happy, so very happy, you are mine and nothing makes me prouder". Taking my hand, you lead me into a huge bedroom, adorned with a massive four poster bed, drapped with dark burgandy drapes. Candles are alight on every surface, a warm fire ablaze in the open fireplace. It could not be more perfect. You lead me to the edge of the bed and gently push me down upon the soft covers, my legs overhanging on the sides of the bed. "lil one close your eyes please and trust me with all your heart" I do as I am told, feeling my heart beat faster and faster. Suddenly I feel the warmth of your hands upon my thighs, running down my legs to my feet, gently massaging my soles. I gasp with delight, loving your touch. You caress me over and over again, never going pass my waist. My body is so relaxed, knowing I am completely safe in your hands. You spin my legs around on the bed so I am lying flat on my back, I feel you sit down beside me, my eyes are still shut, scared to disobey you and open them. I shudder as I feel your hot breath against my nipple, blowing softly as it becomes erect and hard. My juices start to trickle from my wanting pussy, oh god I need you so very much, how much more can I take before begging you to make love to me. I bite down on my lip as you suck my now hard nipple into your hot mouth, feeling the pleasure surge through my body. My body now beginning to squirm under you, I feel your hand press against my tummy, trying to keep me still. Then suddenly your lips are upon my, kissing me tenderly, passionately. I return the passion, never wishing our lips to part, my arms holding you tight as yours caress my body. Legs locked around each other. God you taste so good, my mouth hungers for more of you. Inhaling your breath, relishing upon your taste.We wrestle for quite awhile, arms, legs bodies so close, lips forever kissing, tongues dancing together. I can feel your hard cock every now and again, pressing against my flesh, my pussy clenching each time it does as I want it inside of me, NOW.My prayers are soon answered as I feel your cock press against my soaking pussy, slowly and gently pushing inside of me. I relax my inner muscles to accomodate you. "Mmmmmmm lil one, you are so wet and tight for your Daddy, so delicious" I can feel your cock against my back wall, trying to rock myself onto it but can't as you have me securely pinned under you. It is like you are just going to remain still inside of me, not move at all but again I am wrong as you raise yourself up on your hands, look deep into my eyes and slowly begin to pump your lovely cock in and out of me steadily.I slide my legs around yours, locking my ankles, not wishing to let you go at all. I can feel myself begin to build, my juices now trickling as my clit starts to throb. Your cock is now sliding in and out of me with ease, slow, long strokes. I can see the pleasure upon your face and think it can only match mine. Every now and then you bend down and kiss me, your breath is beginning to quicken as you pick up the tempo. "lil one, I want you to cum when I do and not before, I want our juices to mix together inside you, do you understand?" God can I hold on until you cum, I want to cum so badly now, I have to try my hardest. " Yes Daddy, I understand". Your place your hands in mine, our fingers locked together as you fuck me harder and faster, I feel myself about to erupt but know I have to hold on, don't release just yet. Clenching down my muscles, feeling them strangle your cock tight, my body trembling as I hear you say "now lil one, now cum with me, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" I feel my juices gush from deep within me, mixing with yours, my body is completely shaking as I cum so hard, listening to you moan as you fill me with your gift. My legs wrap tighter around you, holding on tight as you kiss me tenderly, whispering in my ear" lil one, that was wonderful, thank you" You roll over to your side, pulling me in close to you and just hold me, caressing my hair, face as I snuggle into your body. Right now at this moment, I feel so complete, like this is where I am meant to be and no-one or nothing can ever take that away from me. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, feeling so safe and secure in your presence.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:23 PM.