Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 02:15 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
What's happening here?

Quick bit of background. We live in a semi-detached house, so there are neighbours directly "through" the wall on one side of us. They tend to keep themselves to themselves, one aspect of this being their venetian blinds are opened just a tiny bit, all the time.

The lady of the house is a rather curvy woman, and I actually find her rather sexy …..

Anyway, I walk our dogs from about six in the morning (it's just gone 7 as I write this) and my way back takes us right past their house. Now, it's dark, she works shifts (as does hubby) and she seems to dress downstairs so as not to wake him or their daughter. So far, so dull.

So, yesterday morning we pass their house and Mandy (as I shall call her - not her real name!) is standing in front of what presume to be a mirror, doing that "torso shuffle" thing women do when they're settling thieir boobies into their bra. As I've mentioned, Mandy is a very well built lady, so this was a very pleasant sight as you might imagine.

As I passed therefore, I got quite an eyeful, and it was much appreciated I can tell you! Also , though, she looked over towards the window, and I'm not sure what it's possible to see through almost-closed blinds, with a light on - my experience would suggest, not a lot! However ……. this morning, as I passed, she was actually putting her bra on - lovely, bare boobies on complete show for several seconds - I've got still a wee semi hard-on right now, over 20 minutes later!

SO, my question is ………….am I a lucky bastard, or what?!

DM

NB - all the above is 100% true by the way ~ just wasn't sure where else to put this!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Sounds lucky to me.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 12-20-2012, 10:39 AM

Don't change your schedule.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

Wasn't planning to jseal!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 12-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Causer of Unrest

I don't believe there's a woman alive who doesn't know where her windows are, and how much they reveal. You've been given a gift.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 12-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Not there yet.....

hmmmmmm..... should I walk past your house AZ?

Keep walking by DM.... she may keep it up!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 12-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I don't believe there's a woman alive who doesn't know where her windows are, and how much they reveal. You've been given a gift.

Well that crossed my mind AZ, but not sure she expects anyone to be out at that time in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
DM, follow your normal pattern and see what she does with hers.

Whole house was in darkness this morning - I think maybe she was off today, or else her shift's have changed.

Dammit!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

I'm with him.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Sadly, nil of note since my last post! Either she's rumbled what's been on show and it's been inadvertant, or, they've simply been messing with the blinds for some reason, leaving them sufficiently closed to obscure my view. Whatever, the set-up now affords me no decent view.

As for the other neighbour - well, I did see a little silhouette show a couple of weeks ago, which was lovely; not able to post that though, due to the server strike or whatever it was!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

OK, so it seems the bus schedule has changed again, or some other factor has crept in I'm unaware of. Both yesterday and again this morning, I've met Mandy on the pavement outside her house (yesterday, and she replied to my "hello") or as she'd turned away from locking her front door (just now, and she didn't say hello!)

Just occurred to me - one of my dogs has an injured paw, so our walk is taking that few minutes longer; not enough to account for all the time, but some of it at least. Hmmmm……

Wee Billy Bonus though; the other neighbour - I'll call her Betty I think - was passing her landing window on her way to the bathroom today, and I got a tiny glimpse of side-boob! Very pert for her age too, I might add. That'll do for me!

DM
I only own my mind