Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-14-2003, 12:41 PM
Slut Lolver

~~Early One Morning~~

~~~~~~~~Early One Morning.~~~~~~~~

I awoke early this morning just enough to know my wife was cuddled in my arms. When I had gone to sleep she still wasn't home from work yet. Lately she had not been coming home when I expected her to and I was begining to wonder what she was up to.

Years ago I started having this fantasy of sharing her with other men. I always wanted to watch as another men would use her body for his pleasure. As the years went by the excitement of it grew within me until a few years ago we made it come true. She was shared with two others, one white and one black. I was with her at every encounter and after each one we would make love for a couple of hours. We met with the white man twice and the black guy close to a dozen times. That ended a couple of years ago when he moved away.

I had loved watching this black guy use her for his white hore and she knew she was free to do what she wanted with him. I had seen his cock buried deep in her pussy, him fuck her doggie style, them is a 69 position enjoying each other and him leaving her with a cunt full of hot cum. The one thing that really excited me tho I never did see, her take a load in her mouth. She knew the things I like and we would get real exicited as we talked about the things she did during our love making.

As I lay there half awake and half asleep she was laying on one of my arms and the other was wrspped around her holding her close to me. My hand was cupping her nice big tit that I had watched these men sucking. My cock was about half hard and she had moved to press her bare ass up agaist it.

My head was laying in the nap of her neck where I could nibble on her ear if I cared too.
"I went to a movie", she whispered into the semi-darkness.
"Did you enjoy it"?
"Yes".
"Were you alone"?
"No, I had company".
"Who? A date", I asked as excitment shot through my cock and balls.
"Yes a man I have seen a few other times lately"
"Tell me about him" I whispered in her ear as I moved my hand from her tit to her pussy as she spread her legs so I could get my hand between them.
"He is a truck driver that delivers to the store. He is married and lives in another state. Lately he has been making a delivery once or twice a week and we have slowly become friends".
"Are you fucking him"? I asked as I slipped my finger into her and started finger fucking her.
"We fucked last night and that was our third time".
"Is he black or white"? "Tell me about Him".
"He's black 6 ft 2 inches wirh a shaved bald head. He said he is married to another white BBW and he has a nice big cock.........and does he know how to use it. He is 18 years younger than me and I think he could fuck all night. He says he likes older white pussy. You would love to watch us together and yes I have sucked him".
"Are you going to see him again"
"Yes he is staying over an extra day so he can see me again tonight. It is set for us to meet after work for a few hours."
"When you meet him I would like for you to bring him home with you so we can talk. Then I want to watch and take some pictures if he approves".

At this point I wanted so badly to ask that certin question "has he cum in your mouth" but I didn't want to hear the answer yet.
She rolled over to lay on her back an then I could really get to her cunt It still seemed nice and wet. He must have left her with a large load of cream. The daylight was starting to beak and I could bearly see her beautiful face. I could see the smile of satisfaction on it. The smile of a well fucked hore.

"Tell me more", I said, "tell me all the details, you know what I want to hear".
"The first time I saw him he needed someone to check the load he was delivering to us. There wasn't anyone else there so I climbed into the back of the truck to check it. There was a lot of cases of merchandise on pallets and when I got behind some he took me and started kissing me and feeling me up. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I was really getting turned on by this man. He unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest and blackest cock I have ever seen, it's relly not that big about 8 inches and thick. He laid it in my hand and asked me to kiss it which I did, I couldn't stop there and I took the head into my lips. I knew I may get caught and I had to stop but I also wanted more of it, so when he asked me to meet him after work I agreed to do so."

My cock was hard by now so I rolled over and got between her legs as she spread them for me. My cock slid right in, deep into her pussy where this black man had been just a few hours earlier. As we connected I could feel the love flow from my body to hers which she accepted wholeheartly. Slowly I started fucking her as she continued talking..........
"You remember the day I was about 5 hours late getting home and I told you I was working late? Well that was the night. When I got off he was waiting for me and we went to get some fast food for dinner. Then he took me back to his truck and we used the sleeper to fuck in. He cum 3 times that night and my pussy was so sore for the next few days that I wouldn't let you touch me, BOY WAS IT GOOD THO".
This made us both so excited that I was pumping her fast and hard. She was accepting each thrust like it may be her last. She was so sexual these days. God I loived her so much for enjoying my fantasy with me. The time had come, I was ready now and wanted my answer.

I slowed to a stop and just staried into her eyes for a minute before starting to slowly grimd her again. "Honey" I said, "there is one thing I want to know, has he cum in your mouth and if he has I want you to tell me all about it now"
"He has three times and the last time was late last night"
Slowly I laid my lips over her beautiful lips and started kissing her. As my tongue probed her wet mouth I thought about her sucking him to completion and knew I wanted to see it. As I pulled away she continued................"and I swallowed it all"..........and again I kissed her beautiful wet mouth as my cock drained it's cum deep into her body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 will be posted soon or you can read the rest of this story on my site.
I enjoy hearing your comments. Cjack4u2@yahoo.com

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 05-15-2003, 09:49 AM
Slut Lolver

Enjoy her picture

My loving wife.

Old 05-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Slut Lolver

Sorry I'm having trouble getting the picture up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lick the head .jpg (12.0 KB, 4277 views)

Old 05-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Slut Lolver

Part 2

http://www.midnightplayersclub.homestead.com/

Later in the day my wife called and said she was meeting him at the Blue Blaze Lounge at 6 pm for a drink befor bringing him home with her. She asked if I wanted to meet them and I told her I would wait at home. All afternoon my excotement kept building as it had been awhile sense I had seen her with another man. I had never been to the Blue Blaze and didn't know much about it.and by late afternoon I had deceided that I would go spy on them.

I was sitting in the parking lot when she drove in, A black man that had been standing by the door walked over to her car as she stepped out. They embraced and kissed and as they did his hands cupped her ass cheeks and he pulled her to rub agaist him. I watched as she reached down and squeezed his cock thru his pants. Then they turned and went inside. "Should I go inside", I thought, "If she saw me I could tell her I changed my mind and deceided to join them". I went in and sit at the end of the bar.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw them in a booth clear across the room. Where I was I didn't think she would see me. As I looked around the room I saw 5 or 6 other couples sitting close and making out. They were all white ladies and black men, so this must be where the white sluts meet their lovers. As I watched every once in a while they would kiss and the way she was acting I knew she had his cock out under the table and was playing with it. About that time two other men came up and sit with them across the booth. One leaned over and kiss her as he sit down then he reacked across the table and rubbed her big boob as they talked. Soon those two stood up to leave and the one moved close to her and she reached out and squeezed his cock thru his pants. I had the feeling it was time for me to leave, as I got into my car I noticed some action in the car next to mine, It was a couple I had seen inside earlier. It looked as if she was giving him head.
I had been home a couple of hours before they showed up. The drinks had taken their effect as they were feeling good. After introductions she went into the bedroom to freshen up.

"She said you nay want to join in tonight," he asked.
"I hadn't planned on joining but I do want to watch and take pictures".
"well that's ok with me and if you want to join that is ok too. I'm not Bi but I don't mind a little man to man contact if we are both playing with the lady."

He was a big man and I remember her saying he had the biggest blackest cock she had seen. She came out and had changed into a full body suit that was open at the bottom and let her tits hang out the top,. She was beautiful, sexy and ready to be fucked. She sit beside him with her legs drapped over his. He laid his big black hand on her inter thigh and started rubbing his way towards her waiting pussy. The contrast of colors was so exciting to see that my cock was reacting. She unzipped his pants and released his growing cock. It was as she had described it and more. The knob on the top was about the size of a golf ball. Slowly she started stroking it as she said, "He introduced me to two buddies at the bar he wants me to fuck. Do you think I should?"
"Why does he think that?"
"I would like to see her gangbanged, wouldn't you'" he said.
"Well yes.........maybe.................."
"Right now I want this," she said as she dropped to suck his cock into her lovely lips.

It wasn't long before they were completely undressed and we had moved to the bedroom. My camera was working and the foreplay was hot and heavy. They were in a 69 when she started begging him to fuck her.
"Oh fuck me, oh fuck me please............"
He moved around between her wide spread legs wirh his cock ready for action. I laid my camera down and reached down taking his cock and guided it to her waiting wet pussy, "Fuck her hard, fuck her deep, fuck her for me. fuck her like the hore she is. I said.
He buried it deep into her. She was in heaven.

I love her so nuch that I would give her anything she wants. I love to see her getting sexually satisfied and she enjoys me showing her my approval of this. I love to deep tongue kiss her while someone else is fucking her so I bent over a we slowly started kissing. He had been punping her fast and hard and when he saw this he couldn't hold back, he exploded deep into her belly. She was now filled with his love juices. As he withdrew he rolled over to rest and my lips moved from her mouth to her tits. My hand mover to her pussy which was wet with his cum ozzing from it. Slowly my lips moved down between her wide spread legs where I buried my tongue deep into the wetness.

It wasn't long before he was rested and ready for more action. He moved close to her head and laid his soft cock to her lips. "Suck this Bitch, I want you to suck it like you are going to suck my buddies." I enjoyed watching her suck him hard again. I enjoyed the mini orgasms she had while I licked her juices. I hoped to see what I had been wanting to see for a long time.............. He and I were both excited that we were using her at the same time for our pleasure. I got lost in the action I was watching and slowed down on my licking. She would lick up and down his black shaft and nibble at his hugh balls. He would move over her face more and I knew she was licking his ass. Back up the shaft to his large and hard knob sucking it deep into her beautiful mouth.

I watched as he shuddered and arched his back when he was ready to release a hot load. He withdrew his cock and let it rest on her open lips as the juice drained from it filling her mouth and leaving drops of cum on her face.She enjoyed her own orgasm as she swallowed. Slowly I moved from her cunt to her mouth and covered her waiting lips with mine. We kissed deeply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 05-21-2003, 07:28 PM
Slut Lolver

Thank you.

I want to Thank those of you that have sent me emails and the ones that visited and left comments on my site.

Old 11-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Slut Lolver

I thank everyone that has enjoyed reading this story. I have others posted here you can also enjoy or visit me to read others.
Cjack