Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-18-2005, 04:29 AM

I visit your house.

Wow what a night. I know I should have gone back to London but I guess it was one glass of wine too many...

That said you cooked a hell of a meal, I think Mark loved it too looking at the amount he ate.

I wonder what time it is, it's still dark, but I am awake ..Judgeing by the snoring I can hear from your room, Mark didn't "bang your brains out..." like he promised. Heck I wish you had come with me, I have a hell of a morning after hard on....one of those ones that doesnt feel like its going to go way. Fuck it, I shouldn't but I really need too...

I am just going to touch it a little..., just a quick cum for practical reasons. mmm, that feels good. oh yeah that is good... wait, I might as well. I shouldn't but what the hell. mmm feels better being naked, the sheets feel cool and sexy to me... such soft cotton. I guess you sleep in here sometimes, the pillow and sheets smell faintly of you. I guess when Marks had a drink and is snoring like he is now, probably when he's out with me.

I wonder if you have ever laid in this bed and touched yourself. Oh. that thought has me going. you naked, waking from a horny dream, and gently reaching for your aroused lips, your prominant clit.

I shouldn't but i wonder, I mean, well, perhaps i can get a special smell of you, if i just move down the bed...
no i just smell you faintly, but maybe you've rubbed against this bit of the bed. God just thinking like this is making me crazy....

Oh no, is that your hamper over there...I shouldn't.
no I won't,
oh, who's going to know,

Hmmm, marks jeans, and boxers..this is mad, i m drooping....wait what is that.
silky, smooth, I always wondered about your bra...I would have guessed sports bras, but this, this is very sexy and silky, and pale purple, that's a surprise..oh, bingo... that thong matches the bra, and I know it is not marks size......

I cant believe I am doing this.

but i am so horny...

the bra feels good around my cock. I can't believe i am going to do this...oh...you do smell sweet and musky...I wonder ...whats that...
oh..

"um, kim, umm sorry...I don't know what came over me..."

What are you doing in the doorway, oh god, i cannot believe you just caught me sniffing your panties while i wank myself with your bra...shit. this is terrible

"what?"

"okay, I mean, you've already caught me..."

I can't belive it. I thought you might scream, but asking me to keep going..wow, i cant belive it...

"sure, it's your bed, you can sit on the edge...."

my cock is really hard now, and with you sitting two feet away in that thin tee shirt, i just wish you would face me, side on like that I think i see your nipples in the moonlight, but god I want to see your pussy...

long slow strokes, as i cup my balls with the bra, with that half smile, i cannot tell if you are enjoying this, getting turned on or just laughing at me, oh fuck it... I am getting too aroused to care...I take my fingertip and rub it in the precum at the tip of my cock, I make a ring with my thumb and forefinger and rub it softly over my cock head as i squeeze my balls...OH I cant stop now...I lick my finger and work my hand to my frenum, I am loving the way you are watching me closely....

Still with that smile, but i think i have a clue, what is your right hand doing.oh god you are going to arnt you, you're going to touch yourself as you watch me...oh that makes me even harder, yeah baby, yeah do it. Don't hesitate.

I slip my finger into my ass, it hurts at first, but hurts good... I spit on my other hand, so i can lube more of my finger and ass...you seem surprised. Laying there with both hands working around my ass, my cock stands fully erect in the moonlight...

"oh, what are you doing..." i can feel your breath on my cock head as you lean over me.....

"show me kim..."..
"PLEASE" I whisper....

Oh god you are. as you lift your leg over mine, I can see a flash of your dark pubic hair...Oh shit i think as I wiggle the two fingers in my ass, i am careful not to press the prostate, I don't want to cum yet. OH, your trimmed pussy looks lovely, I wish you would take of the tee-shirt..
"do you want me too..." and I start to shift myself to push my cock towards your pussy....

"oh, okay, sorry, i was just getting carried away...." and i settle back down as you are fingering yourself...I love your crooked smile as you chew on your lip, mmm I cant hold out...I cannot hold out

"I am going to cum..."

"Are you sure..."

"okay". I take my fingers from my ass, and pull my legs out from under yours I move to my knees, as you pull up your shirt, the sight of your breasts with erect nipples, your pussy spread with your fingers in it is too much and I stroke myself hard about four times....I squeese my balls and slap my fingertips on the bottom of my cock head"

"oooohhhhhhhhh" my first spurt is hot and slight, it hits your belly as your eyes widen,

OOOOOHHHH< and now I am cumming, One pump, two and then a third spurt... my eyes roll, and i sway. I think i am going to fall over as you frig your pussy.... I lost aim , but when i look, i realise i have shot cum all over your belly, your hand and your pussy.....You are laying back frigging with abandon, I cannot resist, i fall foward and lick your belly, i feel you shudder as your hand clamps to the back of my head and pushes me to your pussy

(If you like this, feel free to email, showtime_46@hotmail.com)

Licks and things,

J

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 01:30 AM.