Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Recycled Virgin

"COCKtails for Two" (Ch. 2)

WRITERS NOTE: This is a follow-up to "COCKtails for Two" a story posted in the "ORAL" Catagory. There have been several request for me to share more of this story, and this is the response to those requests.)

" COCKtails for Two"...(part 2)

Leaving the lounge, we walked into the night air and made for our respective cars. Seeing your top of the line Caddy sitting beside my brand new, cobalt blue Camaro made me smile. They say opposites attract and anyone looking at our cars and knowing we were a couple, would have to say that our vehicles were perfect illustrations of that point. Your car screamed of luxury, comfort and class, while my souped-up, decked out sports car was exactly like me...fast, a bit wild and dangerous, yet DEFINITELY in control.

As we reached the cars, you looked at me and said, " I knew that HAD to be your new car...even if you hadn't told me the type and color, or anything else about it, I would have known it was yours. Not many people would have the guts to put that on their license plates, but with you...well, it just seems to fit."

I laughed and teased you, saying, " What- you wouldn't have the guts to have "LUSTY1" on your car?"

I thought about it and realized you were correct...I didn't know ANYONE that would have my license plate. I was proud of that fact, as odd as it may sound. I am a "fly by the seat of my pants" type of woman today. I take life, and all of it's challenges and uncertainties, boldly and without fear.

"LUSTY1" IS me...Finally being able to accept myself and enjoy all the different facets of my personality came late in life for me. I learned how strong, intelligent and capable I am by finally ALLOWING myself to live and experience things without worrying about what others might think . If I make mistakes, it's not the end of the world...life goes on. My license plate reflects my new-found love of life...a lust to live and experience life on life's terms.

I turned to you and asked you if you were bothered by my open, outspoken manner. You answered simply by taking me into your arms and kissing me passionately. As our lips parted, you whispered in my ear, "Let's go...I want to show you just how "bothered" I am by you."

We got into our cars and I pulled out in front to lead you to our "home" for the next few days. I couldn't believe we'd finally managed to get not just a night together, but four nights and three days! There were so many things we had spoken of over the course of our long distance relationship, and now, at least part of them were going to become a reality. I absentmindedly reached down and adjusted between my legs as I drove, thinking how much I wanted to give you all the pleasures we'd spoken of for so long.

I pulled into the motel parking lot, coming to a stop in front of a small cabin set apart from the rest of the motel. As we had decided, I had gotten a kitchen unit-not so we would be able to prepare meals, but because, as a rule, they were self-contained and USUALLY not attached to the rest of the motel. We were thinking ahead...we wanted nothing to stand in the way of our passion, and with our room away from the rest of the motel, we had no reason for self-conscious restraint in the heat of the moment.

You parked your car beside mine, reached down and popped the trunk and then got out. As I went to the room and opened the door, you locked your car and went around back to the trunk and retrieved your suitcase. As you entered the room, you let out an audible sigh.

Setting down you bag, you looked at me and said, " I never thought this would really happen. I've wanted you, this, for so long that it had become almost like another fantasy situation that lived only in my mind. But it's real...you're really here and I'm really here...."

Walking over to you, I pushed the door shut with a loud slam. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I press the full length of my body to yours,then ground my hips against you. With my lips to your ear, I purr,"How real does this feel to you?"

You groan loudly and I feel an immediate surge of activity in your previously flaccid cock. Your suit coat had been removed and forgotten while you were in the car, so I reached up and unfasten ed your tie and unbutton your shirt.

With my hands gliding over your sensitive flesh your thick rod begins to fill with blood, bearing witness to the desire building in you. My hands drop down to the buttons on your slacks and begin the slow, sensuous task of removing the last bit of material covering the hard, sexy body that I want so badly. You reach for me, but I take a small step back.

"You've had a long day and you need to relax and unwind. Let me help you ease away the stress of work and THEN we'll take care of "our" needs."

With that said, I take you by the hand and lead you into the bathroom where I begin filling the garden tub. As the water deepens, you step into the steamy water and your eyes seek mine .

With a sly, knowing smile I tell you that the next few days will be filled with opportunities, that mutual bathing is just one of many things we'll enjoy, but that THIS bath is a special one- I will be bathing you and giving you very intimate, very sexual attention, but that I won't be bathing with you.

There is a questioning look in your eyes, but you don't give them voice. You know that I have made some sort of plan, and you trust me. Your eyes remain locked to mine as I slowly begin to undress.

I begin by slowly unbuttoning my blouse. It is sheer, but until it is fully opened, you had no idea of what resided below it.

As the thin material falls from my shoulders, you get your first glimpse of the flesh-toned corset that sheathes my pendulous breasts and hold them captive within. My tits are pushed high and seem to spill from the cups, a sight, I know from our past conversations, that sets you on fire.

I see the desire and lust building in your eyes, and know that I have you in the palm of my hand. Your eyes have found purchase on my huge tits, and I know you are distracted enough that I may continue with my undressing.

You had long ago made your love of spike heels with garter belts and stockings known, so it came as no surprise to you that I wore them whenever we met. Today was no exception.

As I unzipped the side of my skirt and then began to ever-so-slowly lower it until I finally stepped out of it completely, your eyes remained on my feet. The six inch spiked heels on my boots called out to you and you responded to their call with rapt attention.

Turning with my back to you, I busied myself with a travel bag that lay on the counter, your attention still held by my boots. I set out an assortment of items onto a black lacquer tray...various scrubs, lotions, oils and an odd looking thing with a bulb on one end and a nozzle on the other. I set up the tray with all the things I would need for your bath, then turned to approach you in the tub.
Finally, your eyes took in my full length and all the wonders that I had brought to worship at the temple of your body. Your eyes widened and I heard you draw in a ragged breath, then stammer, " I...you...oh God, Linda! You've been wearing that all along...when you sucked my cock, you had a cock on...like a man sucking me off in ..."

Knowing that you were extremely turned on, and NOT angry in the least, I walked to the edge of the bath and set the tray down on the table by the tub. I stood near the edge, but back far enough so that I was just out of your reach. Looking into your eyes, I could see the heat smoldering there. I slowly reached down and put my hand on my strap-on cock, and then "absentmindedly" began a low stroking of my always-hard member.

"Do you like my cock, Scott? Would you have liked knowing I had it on while I was sucking your cock right there by your job? If you'd have known, what would you have done?"

My questions needed no answer...I was teasing you to make you sweat. It was working too...you cock was so hard it had risen from the depths of the water, a huge sea monster longing for release.

Finally, I stepped close enough for you to reach me. Your hand, tentatively at first, reached out to touch my cock. You moaned loudly with your first feel of the latex. I could see the lust and desire in your eyes when I asked, "Would you like to suck me, Scott? Do you want to suck my big, hard cock and let me fuck that sweet mouth of yours?"

"Yes", you said in a voice so quiet I wasn't sure it was real.

Stepping to you, I let just the tip brush against your tender, full lips. Now it was my turn to watch in awe as your tongue flicked quickly at my knob. In the blinking of an eye, you began taking my girl cock, inch by inch, into the hot, dark confines of your mouth. Never in my life have I wished more than I did at that very moment, that my hard latex cock, jutting away from my body-but without any feeling-was made of my own flesh and blood. I would give almost anything to feel the sensation of you lovingly sucking my rod, to know what it's like to have a cock and someone who adores it.

As I return to the here-and-now, I find my hand entwined in your hair. I let it fall to your chin and I lift up so I can see into your eyes. You see the lust and passion there, but you also see the bittersweet ache, though you don't quite know it's cause.

Finally, grounding myself and finding my voice, I chuckle and tell you, "Hold on, Baby. This isn't on the menu quite yet. I want to finish your bath so that we can have an evening of exploration and adventure. You'll have me in your mouth again soon...and many other places too. First things first, however. As I said, I'm going to bathe you, help you relax and then, I'm going to take yo to the edge of ecstasy...and push you over the cliff into such intense pleasure, you may never want to go back to your old life again."

Returning to the business at hand, I begin bathing you and massaging away all of the days tension. I wash your back lovingly, then repeat the process on your arms, legs and stomach. I am left with my two favorite parts of your body, and I give them all the attention they deserve.

I begin with your cock and balls. Using my hands, instead of a cloth, I make great amounts of soapy lather, and begin rubbing and stroking you ...to get you clean, of course! I love the feel of your cock in my hands-I'm amazed that something could feel so silky smooth and have such soft skin, while at the same time be hard as stone or steel. I wash until I know that if I "wash it" any more, you'll cum, and then I devote my attention to your round, tight ass.

Your ass is perfect...if you go to Wikipedia and look up "ass", I swear they'll show a picture of those round, firm globes of yours as THE definitive of the "perfect ass". As I wash your butt cheeks, my strong fingers knead and massage the strong muscles that are kept tone by hours of walking and standing on your job. Finally, the bath portion is complete, and it's time to move on to the next stage of your bath.

I have you lay down on your back on the bed as I get one of the bottles from the tray. I fill my hand with a generous amount of lotion and then rub my hands together briskly to warm the chilly goo. Once the lotion is warmed,I begin at your feet and apply the lotion, massaging it into your tender flesh as I go. Again, I cover your whole body, leaving your balls and cock, as well as your ass, for last.

I put a light coating of lotion on your balls, but apply nothing to your cock. I bid you to turn over, and I get busy rubbing the lotion into your ass cheeks. You are enjoying this lotioning/massage a great deal, and barely notice as my fingers slowly begin to dip into the crevice between your globes.

As I begin to run my slick fingertips across the tight pucker of your asshole, your hips begin a slow rise and fall. I see you are enjoying this, and I shudder with desire, knowing what we will be doing very soon.

"Scott...what are you thinking, Baby?" I ask in a low voice, so as not to spoil the mood.

"I'm thinking how much I enjoyed sucking your strap-on cock, and I'm wondering what other things you have in store for me using your sweet, hard girl cock." you replied, without a seconds delay.

Knowing you want my cock, I feel a surge of wetness between my legs. I reach over and pick up the bulb, and begin telling you just what I plan to do to you with my cock, but first we have to eliminate the "mess". I ask you if you understand and you tell me you do. "Are you ready, then?" I tease and you tell me to go ahead.

The anal douching that I do is minor...often , you can use it and there is no discomfort in the insertion at all. The nozzle is small and the bulb holds only about 4 ounces. The only thing I put in it is clear, warm water and, to be honest, the warmth feels pretty good going into your body. Expulsion is easy, as it's not a lot of volume and there are no irritating chemicals to cause cramping or burning. Once we had finished with this process, I lay down beside you and told you that NOW we could continue with "our time".

END PART # 2

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"