Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Night

Special thanks to renegadewolf for editing.

I sighed to myself as I clicked off the t.v. I was bored out of my mind since he was working late tonight. He was always on call and something always went wrong enough for him to get called back in to the plant when we had plans made. Another romantic evening down the drain. On nights like these, which seemed to happen often, I would go for a walk in the nearby cemetery. Despite finding it a little creepy in the coming night, it was still my favorite place to wander.

I pulled my long, dark hair into a ponytail and put on my tennis shoes. Quickly, I jotted a note to him, letting him know where I was just in case he got back before I did. He wouldn't be surprised. He got used to my weird preferences a long time ago.

I walked out the door, locking it behind me, and sprinted down the little dirt path to the run down cemetery. It was never locked - probably due to its' gates being rusty and one of them unhinged. I stopped just in front of the gate and ran my eyes over its twisted metalwork. It gaped like a mouth waiting to eat unsuspecting victims. A slight breeze caused the broken door to swing slightly. It creaked and groaned. The sound made me shiver...or was it the cool breeze wrapping itself around my body? If I was cold, it was my own fault. My workout attire consisted of a pair of short shorts and sports bra.

I almost turned around and headed for home when I noticed an eery mist sliding along the ground. It wove around the headstones that I could see at the entrance. I shook my head. Why was I freaking myself out? I walked inside until I came beside the headstone that was my jogging starting point. I crouched down in front of the stone, resting my hand on top of it. "Hi again Mr. Agler." I scraped off some moss that had started to grow over his name. Thomas's grave always made me contemplate my life. He lived to be a ripe 62 years old. In the time span that he lived, I guess that was a long life. What would I achieve in mine?

I stood up and began stretching. I started off in a light jog, counting the passing markers. At number 10, I began sprinting. The deeper I went into the cemetery, the thicker the fog got. The unease I had felt at the entrance had totally dissipated. I knew this place well and had never seen anyone else here. That's why I loved this place so much. I was nearly half way through my first lap when I got that "someone is watching you" feeling. A tingle shot down the back of my neck and down my spine. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around quickly. The only thing staring back at me was a deer that I had startled. I saw its white tail get swallowed up by the fog as it bounded away. I laughed to myself at my jumpiness. I began jogging again, singing a little tune in my head that helped keep my pace.

By this time, I was back around to where I started. "Hi Mr. Agler," I whispered as I ran by. As I reached the midpoint, again I felt like someone (or something) was watching me. I rolled my eyes at myself. I was being ridiculous. I kept my running pace up...and then I could have sworn that I heard footsteps behind me. They kept up in time with mine. I stopped and so did they. I ran forward again and came to a sudden stop. The footsteps behind me followed me perfectly. I looked all around but all I could see in the dark was swirling mist. The sound of my shoes hitting the packed dirt track must be bouncing off the headstones. I hoped so anyway.

I was beginning to think I should call off my exercise regime early when the footsteps started pounding toward me. I broke out in a dead run, trying to outrun whatever might be pursuing me. It didn't take long for me to realize that it was faster than I was. I tried glancing over my shoulder as I ran. I could make out a large individual that seemed to be dressed entirely in black. Panic enveloped me as I tried fruitlessly to find a new burst of speed. I screamed as a large hand gripped tightly on my left shoulder. The fingers dug into my flesh as I tried desperately to get away.

I tried to scream again but another large hand clamped over my mouth before I could get it out. I was pulled back against a large body with a hard chest. Keeping one hand over my mouth, the other let go of my shoulder and tightened around my throat. His voice was quiet. I could feel his lips barely brush against my ear. "Stop with the screaming. I would hate to have to dispose of you already," he growled.

I began crying hysterically. "Please," I begged. "My husband knows where I am. He'll be here soon," I gasped. The voice boomed with a malicious laugh. "Does he?" he taunted. He grasped my left wrist tightly and pulled my hand up in front of my face. "I don't see a ring on there, do you?" he laughed again. Tears ran down my face and I gasped for breath. An overwhelming nausea swept through stomach as he pressed his hard cock against my ass.

"Please no," I repeated over and over. I felt like I was caught in a giant spider web. His arms were so strong. As much as I tried to free myself, it seemed like it was absolutely no effort for him to hold me. A glint caught my eye as it raced toward my throat. "Shut the hell up," his voice sounded enraged. I bit my lower lip as I tried to keep the sobs in. I could feel a sharp coolness against my skin. I closed my eyes, trying to escape this nightmare.

He kept the blade to my neck as his other hand slid down the side of my neck. "I was thinking...those tits are just way too inviting. They bounce beautifully, you know that?" he crooned in my ear. His fingertips slid over my collarbone and dipped down into my bra. I couldn't believe that this was happening. My heart was racing and I was breathing like I had just ran a marathon. Fear was in total control and my body was frozen in place. He chuckled softly as his fingers found my hard nipple. "Mmmm, I think you are enjoying this already," he whispered as he toyed and pinched it.

Bracing his arm between my breasts, he locked me against his chest. He lowered the knife from my throat. Suddenly, I felt its coldness against my skin again. This time, it was just behind my right arm. He was slipping it underneath my sports bra. In one quick ripping sound, it loosened. "Now," he said in an authoritative tone, "I am going to let you go. If you run, I will catch you and I will slit your throat. Is that clear?" I nodded my head. I wanted to run but was too afraid he would carry out his threat. "Oh," he added, "it would be unwise for you to try and catch a glimpse of me. You will keep your head forward at all times. If you don't...well...I suspect things will get rather unpleasant for you."

I bit down harder on my lip until I tasted blood. This could not be happening to me...it just couldn't be. His arm slipped off from around my torso. His hands wrapped around my throat lightly. I trembled as they glided down my shoulders, taking my bra straps with them. I flinched as I heard the light shred of fabric fall to the ground in front of me. His hands now were cupping and massaging both breasts. He pinched both nipples roughly and I yelped slightly. Grasping both breasts, he bounced them up and down. "See? I told you," he said and laughed.

His rough hands slid down my stomach. I shivered when I felt them dive under the waistband of my shorts. His hands explored and traced under the fabric. "Oooo, a thong. I like a naughty girl," he teased. When I felt his hands on my hips and my shorts and thong sliding down, I begged him to stop. "Please don't do this! I won't tell anyone! Just please stop!" I cried. Like lightning, a hand shot from my hip and grabbed my hair. My head was jerked back as he snarled "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

His hands moved back down to my hips. My shorts and thong were pulled forcefully down to my ankles. "Now you be a good little girl and slip those off for me. That will save me a little work," he commanded. I stepped out of my stripped clothing like I was told. The mist was cold where it touched my newly bared skin. His moan sickened me. "This is going to be a lovely treat," he snickered. In an instant, I felt the warmth of his body against mine. His lips kissed my shoulder blade as one hand was busy fondling my right breast. His other hand traced from the side of my left breast and down my side. His right hand slowly followed behind until they both stopped just above my crotch.

He drew in a long, deep breath with his head nestled against mine. His right hand dove between my legs. Fresh tears streamed down my face. I wanted to die. His fingers explored my slit, sliding along it as far as he could reach. The moon took the opportunity to shine through the mist. I could see it swirling around in front of me. His hand slid out from between my legs as he held his hand out in front of me so that I could see that his fingers were glistening. "Someone is happy to see me," he laughed. His fingers were cool as they slid back into my drenched slit.

After what seemed to be an eternity of him rubbing and gently pinching my clit, he stopped and grazed his hands around the outside of my legs. He must have crouched down because his voice seemed to come from the ground when he said, "Ok, spread'em." I gritted my teeth and did as I was told. His hands cascaded down my ass. I felt like I was going to retch. His fingertips prodded just around my pussy. "Don't worry baby, I'll make this quick," he whispered. His fingers plunged deep inside me. I gasped with surprise and pain. I couldn't tell how many fingers he was thrusting into me but it was enough to be uncomfortable. My pussy was clenched tight, rigid, like the rest of my body. "Please let this be over soon," I thought to myself.

It was as if he had read my mind. His fingers retreated from my sore pussy. I cringed as I felt my juices flowing down my thighs. "Oh God, am I somehow enjoying this?!," I thought. His massive hand was grasping the back of my neck. "Walk," he said. Slowly I walked forward. The moonlight reflected off a huge headstone about 10 feet in front of me. I didn't understand what was going on. I walked forward until my way was blocked by the stone. He pressed me down until my breasts were squished against the top of the headstone. Tears fell from my face and splashed on the cool stone. I shuddered as I heard a zipper behind me.

His hands playfully squeezed my ass. "This is the worst of it," I thought, "then it will all be over." My fingernails clawed at the stone as I prepared for what I knew was coming. The head of his cock teased lightly up and down my slit. He placed it just at the opening of my pussy and stopped. As hard as he could, he drove his dick all the way into me. I cried out in pain but that just seemed to make him thrust harder and faster. His fingertips were digging into my hips as he pulled me onto his cock as he pushed into me. His rhythm was amazingly fast. His body slapped against my ass and I could feel his balls slap against me as he pounded into me. I clenched my teeth as I heard him moaning. It would be over soon.

With a final huge thrust and gasp, I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my battered pussy. My stomach churned as I felt his cock pulsing inside me. I tried to wriggle away from him, if nothing else than to just get his dick out. My attempts earned me another hair pulling and he repositioned himself as deep as he could inside me. I froze, waiting for him to finish and leave. Finally, he slipped his cock out but kept me pinned on top of the stone. Another wave of fear fell over me as I thought, "He's done with me...now he's just going to kill me." He planted a soft kiss on my shoulder blade as he gently rubbed my back.

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a standing position against him. There was something different. He no longer felt animalistic...he felt loving. Despite his earlier warnings, I dared to try and see his face. As I did, one hand turned my face toward his as he placed a deep, loving kiss on my lips. Without breaking the kiss, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me all the way back to our home.

Last edited by AngelicVampires : 06-15-2009 at 01:15 PM.