Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2009, 09:41 AM
feelgoodpassion

ride on the subway

the subway train was warm and sticky there wasn't any standing room left.everyone was pushed up against eachother. The girl across from me caught my eye and it gave me great pleasure to see her nipples stick out thru her sweaty shirt. she caught me staring and blushed. i smiled and mouthed a "hi" she gave a sweet smile and looked away. i squeezed past the man between us and slid up behind her i could smell her perfume.it was intoxicating. i said hello and she looked back and smiled.

I immediatly gained a semi.i knew she cud feel it press against her because she leaned back into it. i was like a rock at this stage. i slid my up her skirt and and into her slit. i massaged her throbbing hot clit.she was beginning to moan softly so i stopped and licked her pussy juices from my fingers. the train was rocking back and forth. i massaged her puckered hole and whispered to her to hold on tight. i lowered my steaming head to her ass and slid it in.she resisted at first but with the rocking of the train i didnt need to thrust too hard.i put my hands onto her hips and pulled her right back onto me she was breathing so hard the excitement of being caught was too much for me and i shot my cum into her ass. i had a butt plug in my briefcase from the day before so i shoved it into her,sealing in the hot sticky juices. she turned to me and saidshe was getting off at 53rd and wud i like to join her for a drink.

we got off the subway and she hailed a cab. when we got to her place she told me to lie down on the floor. she pulled the butt plug out and sat on my face while i lapped up the sauce from our subway ride. she tied my arms and legs to the bed and sat on my cock and rode me like a wild amimal. she said she hadnt been fucked in 4 years. for the next 3 days we fucked eachothers brains out.her pussy was so wet and raw she could hardly walk. my dick was as sticky as a lollipop. we showered together on the 4th day, washing eachother while we fucked in the shower. her tits looked amazing all soaped up.we went our seperate ways and i still hope that i will see her on the subway again.