Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-02-2012, 02:05 AM

Tales From Our Favorite Bar

Tales From Our Favorite Bar

We made a lot of friends hanging out there, we also had several sexual encounters start from there.Al was always getting fondled as she would dance with other guys, because of the way she was dressed a lot of them would get their fingers wet as there was nothing covering her juicy cunt, also only skimpy blouses covered her tits, so tweaking a nipple or two happened a lot too.

When I was dancing with her I would notice guys looking at her so I would turn her so her back was to them , then with my hands on her ass slowly raise her skirt till they had a good view of her bare ass, sometimes I would turn her to the side to show her cunt to them. That was usually pretty easy to do since the dance floor was usually pretty crowded, so I would guide her to the edge of the floor, right next to the table they were at so the only ones who could see her was the table I chose.

Once in a great while if she really liked a guy, she would go outside with him.
Usually they would sit in his car & she would neck with him & let him play with
Her tits & finger her juicy pussy.She would not fuck them or give them a BJ, just let them fondle her a little. She would tell them the only way they were going to get to fuck her was if they went home with us & I watched & joined in. Most would freak out thinking I was a queer or something. Once in a while one would have the guts to follow through.

I remember one night when Al was pretty high, Harold ( the band leader ) came up to the bar where I was, he told me that the guy dancing with Al had unsnapped her shirt & was exposing her tits & feeling her up. ( she had worn her western clothes that night, jeans, boots ,western snap front shirt, no undies )

I just asked if it was bothering him or the band. He said no that they were enjoying the show, but since he was friends with us he wanted to alert me about
It as Al was pretty bombed & he was concerned for her. I explained to him I was
aware of it & as long as it was not bothering him, her, or the band, it was not bothering me. He just shrugged his shoulders & went back to the band.

Becoming good friends with the bar owner & the people who worked there led up to Al becoming a bartender. One busy night Les the owner came up & asked Al if she would bartend, as two girls did not show up & it was really a busy Saturday night.
She told him she did not know how to mix drinks, he said you just do beers & the other girls will mix for you. Being a country bar it was mostly beer anyway.

Al agreed & did very well so he offered her a full time job, offering to train her on mixing drinks. The idea kind of excited her so when I said it was alright, she jumped at the chance. While he was training Al, we all became even closer friends, he soon learned about our wife sharing escapades so he became a little playful with her behind the bar. Sneaking a feel of her pussy or tits once in a while, Al would pretend she did not like it & give him a playful smack & tell him to knock it off.

It was all just kind of fun & games, but as time went on I could tell Al was getting the hots for him. Since I was there all the time when Al was working Les gave me a job collecting cover charges on Fri. & Sat. nights & also being a bouncer to help him break up the usual fights that would break out.

So since I saved his ass in a few fights & him mine, plus him & Al playing their little sexual games behind the bar, Les, Al & I became even closer friends.
Getting so close to Les we would often sit around the bar after closing time just to talk, relax & have a few drinks, we didn‘t drink while working. Naturally since Les owned the place we drank for free. We would count up the registers, get bank deposits ready etc.Being there sometimes for up to four hours, after closing, some interesting things eventually happened. That tale is in the story ( Barstool Fuck )