Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2021, 08:09 AM

Story 1

We are going to a friend’s party, we are getting dressed ready leave, I’m wearing a nice suit and I tell you to wear a nice little black dress and some red panties, when you come downstairs you look amazing, you pick up your purse and we leave. I keep looking at you with a naughty smile, you say, what's wrong with you. I sit there look at you and say I'm just excited for tonight.
We drive to the restaurant where we meet all our friends we say hello and sit down and order some drinks, the conversations flows and you keep seeing me look at you with a strange smile, You get up to go to the bathroom, I grab you hand to stop you and kiss you on the lips, I slip a note in your hand and give you your purse, You say I don’t need to take that with me, I just look into your eyes and you can tell I’m serious from the look in my eyes.
Your friend says, wait I will come to bathroom with you. You go into the bathroom and close the door, you open the note carefully, and it says “Follow the instructions in your purse” You open your purse and take a pink note out of it, you open it! It says “Put this lovense in your pussy and the plug in your ass and come back to the table and give me your red panties”
Your friend asks if you are ok, you’re taking a long time, you say “yeah yeah im fine”, as panic sets in! You spit on the plug and try and lube it the best you can to make it go into your tight ass, and quickly push the lovense into you eager pussy and put your panties in your purse!
You grab your purse and go to wash your hands, your friend keeps asking if you are ok, you seem quiet and uncomfortable, as you turn around to dry your hands the note comes out of your purse onto the floor, your friend goes to pick it up and you shout NO leave it, and jump on it! She looks at you strange and says ok, You sure you are ok, your strange today!
You come back to the table and we order food, you open your purse and slip your panties into my hand, I look at you and smile, thinking about your holes being filled and no one knowing except us. I reach to my pocket and take out my phone, and put your panties in its place, I open the app on my phone and your toy pops up, Your eyes fear what will happen next, a quick flick with my finger and it buzzes into life, a quick blast at full power, makes you jump up and everyone look at you, then down to a nice slow buzz, Then setting a nice loop pattern, while we eat our food, your pussy getting wetter and wetter, you can feel your juice running down your ass and onto your dress, your sit there with a glazed look on your face trying to concentrate on the conversation and not let anyone know what is happening under the table!
When we finish our dinner you go to the bathroom again, when you are in there I send you a message, look in your purse at the bottom you will find a small black bag in there, Put it on before you come back to the table! Nervously you reach in your purse and find the black bag, you open it and see a beautiful black diamond collar, you take it out of the bag and place the collar around your neck and adjust it to fit nicely! Your scared to come back to the table and all your friends see you wearing this collar. You coming running back to me and say can we leave please, I want to go, I say finish your drink and we can go, you drink so quick and we go back to the car, Your toys still buzzing in your pussy.
As we arrive back home, you go to get out of the car, I tell you to stay where you are, I will let you out of the car, I get out and walk round to the boot of the car and take something out, I close the boot and walk to your door, I open the door and grab your hair pulling your head back and snap a lead onto your collar and pull you out of the car and push you to the floor on all fours! Your my little puppy slut now baby! Come on, let’s get you inside, we go through the door me pulling you on your lead SIT I shout at you, I push you into a sit position and give you the lead to hold in your mouth, I take off my coat and take your lead and drag you into the living room, I sit on the sofa and pull you in front of me. Now my little puppy slut, no puppy is complete without a nice tail, I pull you up with you head on the sofa, and pull the small plug from your ass, and lube up a large plug with tail and begin to push it against your arsehole, stretching you out, eventually your ass opens and pulls the plug deep into your ass, Aww there’s a good little puppy, as I stroke your head.
Now begins your training, I take out a riding crop and cane, we spend the next 2 hours teaching you how to sit, stand, lie down, roll over so I can rub your tummy, every time you make a mistake WHACK with the cane, Sit I shout you jump to it and I whip your tits with the riding crop, your skin now red and bruised from all the punishment you received, I need teach you one more trick, How to beg, I pull you up with your lead and tell you to open your mouth from behind you I force a ring gag into your waiting mouth.
Now my little puppy, I have friends coming round to see me, I have told them I have a lovely cute puppy I want them all to meet, and laugh at you!
As you knelt there in front of me your eyes weeping at the thought of being seeing as a pet you begging me to not let them see you like this, I slapped your face and told you to shut up bitch!
I took the ring gag from your tired mouth and replaced it with a pretty pink bone gag, I brushed your hair and petted your head saying are you’re a gorgeous little puppy !!!!

The doorbell rings, I get up and open the door, you start to try and cover yourself up when everyone walks into the room, there are 5 people standing around you, all touching you hot naked body, pulling on your little tail, stroking your head, laughing at your predicament!
Everyone took a drink and sat down on the sofa in front of you, you face blushing, so embarrassed,
I tell them you to come say hello to everyone, Your supposed to be a happy puppy, why is your tail not wagging?? I reach in my bag and take out a cane!
I give you 4 hard whips on your ass and you yelp out in pain, I take your lead and drag in front of my friend, and shout BEG to you! Too slow, the cane whips your ass again hard and you jump up!
My friend just laughs at you, Strokes your boobs rubs your head and tells you you’re a good little puppy but definitely need more training! I stand behind you and remove your gag from your mouth, repeat after me baby, “I’m daddies little puppy slut, please use me how you want!” I make you do this in front of all my friends’ one after the other, then walk you back to the middle of the room.
Now my little puppy bitch, you are going to pleasure everyone here how they want!
The 5 men remove their pants and there huge cocks hang all around your face waiting for you to pleasure them, You take one in your mouth, and one each in hand, you swap between all the cocks making them all hard using your skilled mouth and hands, I walk behind you and push my fingers into your tight wet pussy, MMMM I see your enjoying this my little slut! I push your Lovense inside your pussy, one of my friends walks behind you and pulls in your tail butt plug and takes it out, Well since all your other holes and hands are busy, I guess I will just have to use your ass!!!! He pushed his hard throbbing cock all the way in, your eyes are crying from the pain of having nearly 8 inches of cock deep in your ass, slowly pushing in and out of you and getting faster and harder thrust, my other friend pushing his cock into you willing throat!
I hold your lead telling you what a good little slut pet you are!!!
I take your lovense from your pussy, my friend lay on the floor and I pull you on top of him, he pushes his cock deep into your pussy and my other friend pushes his cock back into you ass, your still gagging on a cock fucking you mouth and a cock in each hand!
The door goes again, I let go of your lead and go and get the door, to my surprise it is one of your friends who was worried about you, she can hear all your moans coming from the room and calls your name, you can’t answer as you’re a little busy at the moment!!!! She rushes past me and into the room to see you filled up with cocks! She turns and looks at me in the door way, I just smile and say you’re not going anywhere now!
I grab your friend and push her down onto a chair holding her arms tight and using handcuff strap her to the chair and push a ball gag in her mouth while she is watching all these men swapping positions and all using you for their pleasure!!!!
You struggle to say something and my friend removes his cock from your throat as you say you’re going to cum! I pick up the cane and slap your back with it! YOU ASK TO CUM and wait for an answer slut! As the cane slaps your back again!
I tell you, you can cum after you swallow everyone’s cum for them, I grab your lead and make you sit up and beg, I take the ring gag to hold your mouth open while my friends all stand around you stroking there cocks! Right my little slut puppy, you are there cum dumpster now!
I go to my bag and take out my Hitachi, plug it in and push it between your legs and make you hold it on you clit, my friends still stroking getting closer, I tell you to hold all there cum in your mouth, do not swallow until I tell you! Ok you little cum dumpster!!!!!! And spank your ass hard, you nod your head.
1 after the other my friends all cum in your mouth and if starts to drip down your chin and boobs, after the last one cums in your open mouth I tell you to swallow now which you do eagerly, after you swallowed all there cum, you beg to cum, YES puppy you can cum for us!
I reach down and take the Hitachi from your dripping pussy and you collapse on the floor at hot used mess! Your friend is there crying after watching you getting used, When you have composed yourself you get up and go talk with her, say everything is ok, it is your dream, you love being used as a submissive pet, it is your fantasy!

To be continued……….

Your eye’s start to open gently with the chinks of bright sunshine coming through the window, you are dazed and confused as to where you are, you try to turn over and feel something hard and cold against your skin surrounding you, it makes you jump up to see you are asleep in a dog bed, wondering how you got there, you look around and see me lying in a bed comfortable bed.
Your brain starts thinking about what happened the night before, your body is aching from all of the activities, a sly smile appears over your face and you feel a slight wetness in your pussy thinking about the way you were used as a whore and cum slut, thinking about all the cum in your stomach still. As you sit there in your bed watching your daddy sleep, you can see a slight bulge under the bed covers, your eyes widen, as you think back to the day before and realise your Daddy didn’t cum for you!
You sit there wondering what to do, something takes over you and start to crawl towards daddies bed, as you get closer to the bed I start to stir in bed and turn over to face you and the cover comes off my naked body, my cock is there right in front of your face, you stare at my cock and feel your pussy start to get so wet, your hand drop down between your legs and you start gently touching your wet pussy lips and brushing your clit so lightly, your lips part and you start to lick at the tip of my cock, feeling my cock twitch with every touch of your tongue, you are rubbing your pussy faster, pushing your finger inside your tight pussy, you let out a soft moan and take the tip of my cock into your warm mouth, moving backward and forwards taking more of my now fully hard and throbbing cock you push yourself down to take all my cock into your throat, spit running out of your mouth, your clit is pulsing and you rub yourself harder and faster, you feel the tightening of your muscles and you know you want to cum so much but you don’t have permission, you know you should stop yourself, but something in you makes it impossible to take your hands away and stop yourself!
Your body tenses, and you push my cock hard down your throat and the relief of your orgasm pulses though your body, shaking uncontrollably.
The sound of your orgasm wakes me from my sleep and as I wake myself up slowly you are sitting there carefully sucking my cock, kissing and licking my balls, worshiping daddies cock. You look up at me and have a big guilty smile on your face, I’m confused what is happening, and you just avoid eye contact with me, when I look to my side I see a wet patch on the floor next to my bed.
I grab your hair and pull your head up from my cock, and pull you up the bed next to me, what have you done??? Why is there a wet patch on the floor there??? I put my hand on your pussy and feel how hot and wet you are! Did you have an orgasm without permission you little slut?? Well did you??
You look down and say yes Daddy, I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop myself! Aww my baby slut pet couldn’t help herself, it’s ok baby, don’t worry, Just stay there and relax a little, I will be back soon!
You smiled nervously and couldn’t understand why I was being so nice to you, and not punishing you for breaking the rules, maybe because I was a good girl last night! You sit there relaxing on my bed, hearing some noises coming from downstairs, you start to panic, wondering and thinking what I was up too. I bring you some food in your bowl and fill your water bowl up and shout come here puppy!
You run over to you bowls and get on your hands and knees, as you start to eat your food, I rub your head and say what a good puppy, What has happened to your tail, as I pull a large butt plug from behind my back, we can’t have a puppy without a tail can we as I walk behind you, take some lube and cover your ass with it and rub the plug around your asshole, relax puppy, this won’t hurt too much as I push the plug into your tight ass, spanking you when you try to move, I grab your collar and pull your head back, Push back onto this plug slut puppy, you let out a squeal as the plug settles inside your ass! Good girl, Now finish your dinner, you will need your strength for today, as I spank your ass and laugh as I walk away, the feeling of terror racing though your brain! Wondering what was to come for your punishment for disobeying the rules!
I come back to see you with your lead in my hand, I snap it on your collar and drag you down the stairs to the basement, it is dark, your eyes try to adjust to the dark light, you can see some strange shapes in the dark, as I drag you closer you see a wooden cross frame at an angle, I pull you up onto the cross and secure your arms legs neck and body to it with thick leather straps, Your feet off the floor leaning slightly back! You lie there fearing what will happen! I walk past you with a big smile on my face, this makes you worry more!
I go to my special cupboard in the corner of the room and take out your pink dog bone gag and a blindfold, walk back to you and put them in place. All you can hear now is my footsteps moving around the room, Suddenly you feel my cold hand on your tits, pulling and pinching your nipples, then you feel a sharp pinch on both nipples in turn as I place nipple clamps on you and pull the chain that connects them together, I take another small chain and attach the nipple clamp chain to the smaller chain and pull the chain tight to your bone gag, Awww what a beautiful little slut you are!
You hear my footsteps move away from you again and me opening the cupboard, you hear me dragging something metal across the floor and you feel the cold metal brush your legs, I push it up between your legs and you feel something push inside your tight pussy a large dildo and something push against your clit. Now you little slut, as you like to cum so much we are going to play a game. You hear a switch flick and feel the dildo start to move slowly inside your hot wet pussy,

SLAP SLAP SLAP
As I bring my riding crop down across your stomach, then on your tits, then on the inside of your thigh, as you tilt your head back pulling harder on your nipples, you let out a loud moan, HEHE you like that you little slut, I continue to whip your body with a riding crop and your skin turns a great shade of red!
All of a sudden you feel a powerful vibration on your clit as I turn on the Hitachi toy on, low to start with, your pussy getting wetter as you feel the start of an orgasm building deep inside of you!
The next minute you feel another sharp pain on your inner thigh, as something else hits your skin, my nice thin bamboo cane! It leaves a clear line across your skin and the pain radiates though your body, I keep striking you with the cane for what seems like an hour! I can hear your breathing getting harder and faster, you start mumbling something under your bone gag, without even being able to tell what you are saying I can guess you are asking if you can cum, so I start to countdown from 10 to 1! When I get to 1 you can cum ok slut
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3
You really ready to cum for me you little slut???
OH FUCK power has gone off!!! As I laugh at you!
You are not going to get to cum that easily yet baby, you need to work for it. I turn the toys back on again and start to remove your nipples clamps, you scream in pain as I rip them off your nipples! HAHA oh my poor baby!
I remove your bone gag from your aching mouth and wipe away all the saliva that is running down your face! Now my little cum slut, I want you to say the rules about touching yourself to me and who is the only person who can give you permission to cum! Tell me you little slut, I turn your hitachi to highest level and the dildo going faster and faster into your pussy, You mumble the rules to me, SLAP with the cane on your nipple, Say them clearly to me and I will let your cum! Sorry Daddy you shout, and stuggle to hold back your orgasm, I will not touch myself without your permission! Good baby, and……
I will not cu cummm
NO start again you slut
I will not cum without your permission daddy!
Awww that’s a good girl, slap across your tits again,
Your breathing is getting so fast your body tensing up and muscles straining as you fight to hold back you’re cum! Now now, what do you say baby????
Can I cum please daddy?? Please please I want to cum so much, pleaseeeeee daddy,
MMMMMM I will think about it baby, but watching you struggle to control yourself makes daddy happy!
You can cum for me on 1 ok baby??
Oh baby, you look so beautiful all tied up and suffering,
DO you remember the rules now??
Yes YES daddy I remember please let me cum please
I laugh at you
Mmmmm
MMMMMMM
CUMMMMM you slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permission to cum is music to your ears as you release all the tension built up in every muscle in your body and have a squirting powerful orgasm!
Awww my baby, That looked so pleasurable for you, As I remove your blindfold, I look into your glazed eyes, I hope you enjoyed that baby, because since you like to cum so much, I’m not stopping the toys for another 30 minutes! Let’s see how much you want to touch your pussy after that!
Now my little baby, you can cum whenever you are ready, but remember the toys say working for the full 30 minutes and you need to count your orgasms! I set up a timer next to you so you can watch the countdown to your torture ending!!!
Your pussy is aching your clit so sensitive!
I get a chair and sit down and watch you struggling in pleasure and pain, Cumming over and over as the timer seems to count down so slow!
How many orgasm have you had baby? You answer 6, aww baby, and still 5 minutes to go, You think you can cum again for me???
I will try daddy, I will try, your eyes roll back in your head you clit feels on fire now and cumming again will be so hard, cum on baby cum for me, cum for daddy, 1 minute left
You concentrate so hard and feel your orgasm building 10 seconds left, do It now for me, as a wave of pleasure passed though you tired body! I turn the toys off and the room falls quiet.
I walk up to you and place my hand on your face, kiss you on the forehead, AWWWW my baby, You are daddy’s good girl!
Relax for me, I start to undo your straps, and I take you in my strong arms and carry you to the bathroom, place you in a nice warm bath, get you a drink and food, then carry you to our bedroom and place you on the big soft warm comfortable bed, and lay down next to you and hold you in my arms. The look in your eyes and on your face say it all as you fall asleep next to me!