Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2004, 08:23 AM
MMM, do it to me again.

fisting?

so......have you ever been fisted? not anally, but vaginally. my lover has tried to fist me, but his hand is very large and he can only get four fingers in up to his second knuckle. i want to know how it feels. so, have any ladies here been fisted? or has any man here been able to fist your lady?
Old 07-05-2004, 08:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mick_Boulton Send a message via Yahoo to Mick_Boulton
Hi
I did it to one of my former girlfriends and she screamed the house down with an orgasm the registered 10 on the Richter scale... she loves it. (My hands and wrists are small) :-)
Old 07-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Hubby tried it once but he has big hands too (smiles sheepishly...and NO WI...I don't have a sheep with me!...lol!) and I ain't all that large enough for the acceptance (entry), and after he tried for a while my pubic bone was sore for a week! We'll not be doing that again anytime too soon!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-05-2004, 10:58 AM
satisfactionisaguarantee

i have had it done before and love it..i have my bf do it for me whenever i get the craving for it...lol.
He's got large hands, and I'm tight, but I love the intense sensations of being stretched out..of course need lots of lube tho
Old 07-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Freckle Face

Did it a few years ago......was pretty crazy!!! The guy absolutely knew what he was doing!!! Haven't tried since...I think there's an art to it!! :P

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 07-05-2004, 02:07 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

they say use lots of lube, but i just think some women just can't be stretched like that. i had to have my daughter my c=section because either she wouldn't drop or i couldn't get her thru the birth canal, so maybe fisting isn't for me.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/handball.html

That site deals with anal fisting but most of the same rules should apply to vaginal fisting with the exception of what kind of lube you use. With anal fisting a petroleum based lube is ok. With vaginal fisting uless you have a strange desire to also have a yeast infection or something worse water based lubes are the only thing you should even think of using.

Or you could look at this site that deals specifically with vaginal fisting. http://www.sexinfo101.com/as_fisting.shtml

The most I have ever been able to get in is four fingers and most of my thumb into my wife. I have never been able to get my hand in. I think we would have better luck with anal fisting since the pubic bone doesn't get in the way of penetration and from what I have read the sphincter muscles have the ability to expand further then the birth canal, but I have never been able to convince my wife to try it.