Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2007, 10:24 PM

So I started shaving...

So i started shaving down south for the first time (some ladies love seeing shaved cock) but I think i gave myself razor burn? I've never had razor burn on my face before so i don't know what it looks like and i tried googling it up on their images but i can't seem to find anything with pictures in regards to genital razor burns lol. What does it look like when you get razor burn down there? I'm just concerned that it might be an STI/STD or something (going to the doc to find out for sure).
Old 09-03-2007, 04:46 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Like a rash, basically. Possibly with little red bumps. It's called razer burn because, well, it feels like it's burning.

Nothing to worry about. Some aloe-vera gel, or I've heard 'witch hazel' or something is good. I just give it time, few hours later, maybe a day or two, and all's well.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 09-03-2007, 06:51 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Yup, I expect it's razor burn too.

It itches like hell, comes up in red bumps and sometimes even looks like little pimples. I pretty much always get it these days as the hair starts to grow back.

NOW do you see why we women don't always want to fuss about with our bikini lines?!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 09-03-2007, 08:04 AM

What it looks like is that I don't have much of an itch (a very mild one) but I have 3 small pimples where my shaft connects to my scrotum area. So its kinda of freaking me out it might be herpes!

Lou - Us guys have it easy but i'm going to see the doc anyways today to get sti/std tested just for certain. I"ll have'em take a culture of it + blood etc etc.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:09 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I like a guy whose willing to see a Dr. If they sell Bikini Zone in your area that will help a lot.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-03-2007, 09:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Coastie
All my hair grows back fast I get 12 o'clock shadow (I'm related to blackbeard! really.). So I generally just use some trimmers and trim it very short, almost as good and no razor burn. But just like your face and aftershave you need to do something down south when you shave.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
I never had that problem... but it was annoying the first time. I should probably start again but it's to much of a pain to go through for no one to see. I dunno... my face gets that way though, but I usually just splash some water on and I'm fine in a couple of hours.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Everybody Stretch!

And...get a good razor! The more blades the better.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

Nair, For men. Just follow the directions.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:23 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Seems to me that if you've never experienced such sensations before shaving, and the burning or chafing occured immediately following shaving, then it may likely be razor burn!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."