Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2003, 02:17 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Lil Red Bikini

Lil’ Red Bikini by Salacious©

Meeting you in the parking lot, you drive up in your pearl white Thunderbird convertible, the warm ocean wind and sun gracing your face as you see me waiting patiently, picnic basket in tow. The sunlight reflects off your sunglasses. Giving me the once over with your mirrored eyes, you see that I am wearing that little red bikini you really like. The one that lifts and exposes my breasts to the touches of the warm sunlight and my ass cheeks peek out at the bottom teasing you ever so slightly. Over the bikini, I am wearing a white wrap that is translucent and leaves little to the imagination of what lies beneath.

Before stepping from the car, you reach into the back and take a cotton blanket out of the car. You turn to me and slide your free hand behind my back; you pull me to you firmly and kiss me tenderly. I look up only to see my own reflection staring back. Your kisses are soft and gentle and my lips melt as they feel the heat from your mouth. Our tongues play languidly and I press my near nude form against your strong firm body. My knees feel weak as my mind races to the pleasures we will share shortly. You hold me and run your hand down my back grabbing my ass and pulling me even closer. I feel your cock stirring from the touches we share. My body tingles feeling your hand on my ass and my pussy pulses with desire. My excitement is building.

We hear children screaming and laughing joyfully as they run to the sandy beach along with the sound of the waves lapping at the shore bring us back to the here and now for a moment. I take the blanket and you the basket, hand in hand, we walk down the beach, talking and laughing. With your great sense of humor, you rarely fail to make me smile with your jokes and musings. As we walk further down the beach, and the number of people we pass thins, the rocky outcroppings offer glimpses of secluded "rooms" of passion and possibilities. Going a bit further around the bend, you see why I have chosen this particular spot. The view is spectacular and it is very private. I am hoping you are not disappointed, since it seems you like to be a bit of an exhibitionist. However, today I want you all to myself.

You set the basket down and I spread the blanket out. I bend over to smooth it out and give you a little enticing wiggle of my round smooth tush. Noticing that you are watching me intently, slowly I reach back and slide a finger into the bottom edge of my bikini bottoms. I run it along the edge to remove the piece of silky fabric that has taken refuge in the crack of my ass.

You walk up behind me and slide your hands around the curve of my hips. Holding me firm, you grind your groin into my ass and kiss the back of my neck. I lean back against you and savor the attention. Your touches send tiny jolts of electricity to my most intimate places; my nipples grow taut and firm, straining against my bikini top. You glide your hand up my back and untie my top allowing my breasts to fall free. With their pert erect nipples; you bite your lip and turn me slowly around pulling my breast to your mouth. Your tongue licks and lashes at my nipple and I moan your name softly. Under my breath I whisper, bite me. I hold my breath and wonder if you actually heard me, you pause for an instant and I close my eyes. The sweet intense pleasure-pain of your teeth as they bite down on my nipple shocks me and I release a yelp. My finger run through your hair and my body begins to tremble with wanton lust.

You ease me to the blanket and lie down next to me. Nibbling and biting my breasts, teasing and taunting my nipples with your tongue, my body arches to you and my hands race across your hot flesh. I yearn and need you to consume me. You untie my bikini bottoms and they pool around my hips and ass on the soft blanket. My hips leap upward and your hand cups my mound firmly. Toying with me, you dip a finger in to my slick wetness grazing my clit with your knowing fingertip. My moans increase in volume and my breath is ragged. Again, you dip and graze, dip and graze. I moan your name and beg you to take me. I need to feel your rigid length entering my pussy and feel it guide its way to my promise land.

You remove your shorts and kneel between my spread legs. You laugh a deep sexy laugh and rub your cock head against my wet oozing lips. I reach up and grab your face pulling it to mine. I kiss you deep with lust and hunger. You sense my need and drive your hard-on to my very core. "Oh my god!” I gasp into your mouth. You pull back and smile. Taking my legs by the ankles you spread me open wider and rest them on your shoulders. Looking into my eyes, you drive your shaft in again - long smooth strokes going in and out, and occasionally you tease with a few quick short ones. You whisper my name into my ear and I am lost in the moment. I feel my cunt wrap around your hot throbbing cock. I squeeze your shaft with cunt and I feel your cock jerk and jump within me. The pleasure I am feeling as your cock penetrates me and massages my interior wall is incredible. A moan of pure pleasure escapes my mouth and you are driven to new level.

The juices from my pussy trickle and drip down the crack of my ass as your cock thrusts in and out. I feel you withdraw your cock and a groan of disappointment is clearly audible. I look up to you and feel your cock as you rub against my puckered bud. I take a deep breath and feel the head of your engorged cock as you press against me. My anus accepts your head and I feel you ease your shaft in deep. My ass grips your cock and I hear you moan and grunt. Your fingers grab at my fleshly cheeks and you begin to thrust hard and deep. I slide my hand down to my pussy and spread my lips open wide; slowly I start to finger my clitoris. I rub the pearl nub and with my other hand, I slide two fingers into my puss. I begin to buck and thrust up to meet you. I feel your hands move to my breasts. Your grip them tightly; I finger my cunt faster and deeper. I feel your cock buried deep in my ass. My ass contracting around your shaft as we fuck. The tempo increases, the urgency is apparent. Feeling your cock as it swells and becomes engorged I begin to orgasm. Sensing the onslaught of contractions, you pinch my nipples hard and drive your cock deep into my ass. My body arches up against yours and I cry out in pleasure. A wave crashes on to the beach and the fine mist dusts our sweaty bodies. Briefly, I am conscious of the world around us, impaling me with your hard shaft, you fuck me deep, grunting and thrusting as you empty your load of sweet seed into my ass.

You lay on top of me our hearts pounding together in unison. Your cock slips from my ass along with a trail of your seed. Slowly our breathing returns to normal, you slide off me and we lay there holding onto one another. The warm sunrays dry our sweat-soaked skin. We doze off, spent and satiated. A cool breeze blows and gently wakes us, smiling and laughing, we are hungry. I open the basket and pluck some fresh strawberries from inside. We will need our energy for the next round. @

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 11-05-2003, 04:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to pompey1
Another excellent story!

Yahoo ID: amazingestcpl
Old 11-05-2003, 07:50 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Thank you pompey1 feedback feeds a writers soul.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 11-11-2003, 09:53 PM

Your vocabulary certainly heightens the story without loosing the reader. Very well written.

Thank you for the pleasureable sotry.