Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-19-2004, 11:03 AM
Me

Slut in the Bar

SLUT IN THE BAR

Alice felt naughty this afternoon. Her body was hungry. She wanted sex, but not the usual sex. She wanted something different. She wanted hard sex, rough sex; she wanted to be bad. Alice was a good girl: married, children, deeply in love with her husband. The worst she ever did, if you can call it so, was to flirt in an adult discussion group on the internet. Alice was not about to do anything wrong, but her recurrent fantasies about hard, rough, suttee sex were running hot this afternoon. A wild idea hatched, and she smiled.

Her husband would be home from work in three hours. He was about to receive one hell of a surprise.

Dashing down the hall with a gleam in her eye, she grabbed her favorite skirt and top. After a little alteration at the sewing machine, she tried them on. “Damn girl, you look good,” she thought. The skirt was up so high the bottom swell of her ass cheeks showed. The top was so skimpy and her boobs so big that the tops of her areolas showed. She felt apprehensive, a little afraid of what she had planned, and that fear turned her on more. She finished getting into her outfit smiling about the fun she would have if nothing went wrong. With bright red panties visible when she sat down, a matching red push up bra under her sheer white blouse, and heels, she was a knock out. She looked just like a cheap slut—exactly what she wanted.

Just before heading out to a bar called Frankie’s Place, which she had driven by many times but never entered because it seemed a little rough for her, but, again, rough is what she wanted tonight, she left a note on the table for Scott. “Honey, I’m in a playful mood tonight and I want to have a little role play with you. Please try it. Now I’m going to get into my character as a cheap slut. I hope this works for both of us. Here goes... Get your skinny ass down to Frankie’s Place right now and play with me before I pick up some other loser for the night. I’m wet for you baby.” God, she tingled just writing that. Hoping this would work, she got in the car and left for the scene of her suttee rendezvous with Scott.

Frankie’s Place wasn’t so bad inside after all, especially in the early evening around suppertime. There were just two couples in their twenties laughing and playing pool, and four older men drinking beer at the bar, two sitting together, the other two separate. Her worst fear—being hit on by some creep—vanished. She tried to walk casually to the bar, but knew all eyes were on her. She decided to jump into this game head first, so when she got to the bar, she leaned over giving the bartender and great view of her cleavage. He enjoyed the view but was only interested in finishing his shift and going home at eight. “Give me a beer and my man will pay for it later. If he doesn’t, I’ll find a way to pay yah,” she heard herself say as she stuck her chest out another inch. “Shit. Why not?” he said, poured the beer and set it down on the bar in front of her. He then pushed the cold glass right up against her boobs, winked, and walked back down to the end of the bar, returning to the newspaper he was reading.

Alice sat down at a table, waiting only ten minutes for Scott. As soon as he came in, she waved and called out, “Baby, over here. Come get momma’s love sweetie. Pay for my beer and get me another one would yah darling’?” She was really having fun now beginning to play the part in earnest. Scott was thrilled by this whole thing but unsure of how to play his part. He decided to let Alice led the way, got two beers, brought them to the table and sat down. She scooted her chair besides his still sitting. “Thank baby,” she said. “You know I need more than beer right now.” Before that sentence was finished, she picked up his hand, pulled it down under the table, and slid it from her knee to her wet crotch. “Feel how wet I am for you,” she purred. Scott still wasn’t sure where this role-play was going, so he just said, “You’re wet for me; and I’m hot for you.”

“Then fuck me now. Fuck, fuck, fuck my wet pussy with your stiff cock,” she said, her voice raspy and suttee. “Go into the men’s bathroom. In a minute, I’ll come and knock two times—one, two. Let me in, and then fuck my brains out,” she ordered.

Scott did it. When he let Alice in, she attacked him with kisses that almost hurt. “Ouch.” Scott said, “What are you doing?”

“I’m fucking my man damnit,” she hissed, and slapped him hard on the ass. In a strange and deep voice, she demanded that he fuck her wet cunt hard and fast. She jumped up on the sink, spread her legs, and pulled aside her panties. “Fuck my cunt. Fuck me now,” she blurted. Extremely turned on by the thrill of screwing in public, he unzipped and pulled out his very stiff penis and shoved it up inside Alice in one quick motion. “Ahhhhhhh, yes. Fuck it baby. Fuck it good,” she moaned, as Scott pounded her slippery, hot, pussy.

“Stick you finger in my ass baby. Finger fuck my ass,” she surprisingly said. He did, and was practically out of his mind now as he continued pounding her pussy and shoved not one but two fingers in and out of her butt hole.

“Cum in my ass. O shit. Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass,” she said repeatedly. He pulled his dick out of her cunt and his fingers out of her ass so she could jump down, spin around, grab onto the sink, pull her panties aside, and thrust her ass out for him to enter.

“Rub my pussy cum in my ass and fuck it,” she almost yelled. Sticking his dick up her ass hole was like fucking a vice grip. She was tight as a virgin, but wet as a two-dollar whore. It hurt a little, but that pain just made her wild with lust.

“O God,” they cried in unison. “I’m cumming,” he told her.

His orgasm was so strong, he hardly heard her say, “Yes, fuck my ass. Cum in your momma’s ass. Shoot your hot cum deep up my ass baby.”

He kept poking her butt even when he went limp, and finally popped out. In a flash, they zipped up, straightened out and were ready to return. The whole thing had only lasted a few minutes. He walked out first, and she was two seconds behind him. They finished their beers, repeating to each other, “That was fantastic.”

Alice and Scott went home soon after that. They returned to their life, had dinner, and watched TV before going to bed at ten. She slept content and he with a smile remembering how he fucked the slut in the bar that night.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 09:30 PM.